• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nippon Ichi And Image Epoch Making Criminal Girls, A "Girl Punishing RPG"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yazuka

Hcoregamer00 said:
I agree, tsunderes are awesome

c1cb4722.jpg

Name of this series please!

Durante

Hcoregamer00 said:
But I think they should be based on a case by base basis

Awesome Tsundere: Shana, Nagi, Kyou, Rin, Battler, Lelouch, May Wong, Misaka
This seemed like crazy talk at first, but I think I can see it.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Durante said:
This seemed like crazy talk at first, but I think I can see it.

Play Episode 5 and 6 of the sound novel, he is very tsundere. This is his portait for episode 6

0494ab2f.jpg

On Topic: This actually looks less dirty than I expected (I expected Doki Doki Majo Shinpan). I could see a domestic release for this :eek:

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Halycon said:

Hey, big breasts are awesome. They're just not tsundere-awesome.

Hcoregamer00 said:

Bad Tsundere: Naru, Jessica, Kallen, Sakura

Where does Asuka fall in this?

Mr_Brit

Banned
I'm assuming that 95+% of you guys are American. How do you know about all these weird Japan exclusive games where you essentially have a 10 year old school girl as your wife?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Mr_Brit said:
I'm assuming that 95+% of you guys are American. How do you know about all these weird Japan exclusive games where you essentially have a 10 year old school girl as your wife?

Famitsu?

Oh and I'm not American.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Mr_Brit said:
Really? I thought Famitsu was a mainstream Japanese games magazine. Would they really advertise these types of games?

Yes. I have two Famitsu issues and they put obscure Japanese titles.

Odrion said:
people with anime avatars make the creepiest posts

that aren't mods, of course

Don't give the mods special treatment. You're insulting an entire medium. That's not something you can half-ass. Take a cue from some of those "all anime fans are pedophiles" posters and go for broke.

don't have much of a background in anime... but i do have something more of a background in movies like this :) :

reform_school_girls_1986.jpg

& this game sounds just fine to me :) ...

Hcoregamer00 said:

c1cb4722.jpg

Bad Tsundere: Naru, Jessica, Kallen, Sakura
I thought Tsundere only apply to girls, not guys. C.C. plays a tsundere from time to time.
I admit, for some reason, I'm grinning stupidly at that screen shot.

Geneijin

zerokoolpsx said:
I thought Tsundere only apply to girls, not guys. C.C. plays a tsundere from time to time.
I admit, for some reason, I'm grinning stupidly at that screen shot.

Nope. Moe can also apply to male as well as female characters. Same with Tsunderes. Both terms are usually associated with female characters that people tend to assume they're only applied to females.

And C.C. is more of a kuudere than a tsundere.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Geneijin said:
Nope. Moe can also apply to male as well as female characters. Same with Tsunderes. Both terms are usually associated with female characters that people tend to assume they're only applied to females.

And C.C. is more of a kuudere than a tsundere.

Okay now you're making shit up.

Fake edit: wtf

tafer

Regulus Tera said:
Okay now you're making shit up.

Fake edit: wtf

And there goes the rest of my night. Come on guys! linking to that site should be a bannable offense.

And well, the idea sounds... interesting and everything we have seen so far seems to be very passable. With some luck the game will stay "classy" enough for a localization, but something tells me that we haven't seen this beast's fangs yet.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom