• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No winner yet, Powerball at $675 Million biggest in U.S History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinchy

Banned
If I won I'd pay off mine and my family's debts (including student loans, houses, etc.), set some money aside for my son and my immediate family, and give the rest away. Imagine all the good you could do with that money.

How can you do good with it if you've just given it all away?

MikeDown

Banned
I have been giving this some thought and I think with my winnings I would fund various PMCs to carve out territory in Northern Iraq, Eastern Syria and Southern Turkey and create my own sovereign nation from the ensuing chaos.

Assuming you do not live in one of the 6 states that allow winners to remain anonymous:
Buying a ticket with cash ensures you are anonymous until you make the claim, which you have a year for to do so, plenty of time to prepare. You can setup a limited liability company via a lawyer to hide your identity behind, LLC claims the win. You do not have to disclose the win to the lawyer at the time. You have plenty of time to create a cover story for why you stopped going to work. If people know you are a gamer, you could tell them you test games from your home for a living now.

Bookmarked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom