• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No winner yet, Powerball at $675 Million biggest in U.S History

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTF

May not be a reliable source but I just heard nobody won the powerball or the million.

That's impossible.

I still don't believe no one won, let alone not even a million. I bet 25+ people won a million. (14 people won a million during Wed's game)

Korey

How long does it take to run a series of numbers through your database to see if someone won?

Over 2 hours apparently.

Gray Matter

Well, my 99 ticket pool won a mere $36 matched the powerball on 3 combinations, with the power play it totals $36.

Wonder how 47 people will split that lol

Kadin

My local news (KCRA in Northern California) just said there is 1 jackpot winning ticket but not here in California. And then the guy reporting out live at a local ticket seller said there's only two states left that haven't reported yet so it's very likely that it could roll over.

So yeah, I'm confused but pretty sure they're just as clueless as I am.

Armadilo

Banned
people say always get quick picks for the best chance of winning but look at this

16 19 32 34 57 (13)

This looks like simple numbers that anybody could of chosen and most winning tickets always seem simple

people say always get quick picks for the best chance of winning but look at this

16 19 32 34 57 (13)

This looks like simple numbers that anybody could of chosen and most winning tickets always seem simple

I think you're trolling, but it's late and I'm tired, so thinking about this is just giving me a headache.

newjeruse

16 19 32 34 57 (13)

Easy to say that in hindsight. Looks just as random to me as any other ticket.

injurai

Banned
SMoyoxM.jpg

Javaman

I can't help but laugh at people that choose obvious numbers like the stupid ones from LOST. The numbers are just as unlikely to lose as any other one and in the small chance that you did win you'd have to split the jackpot by hundreds or thousands. There's absolutely no upside to picking popular numbers.

kirby_fox

Banned
I can't help but laugh at people that choose obvious numbers like the stupid ones from LOST. The numbers are just as unlikely to lose as any other one and in the small chance that you did win you'd have to split the jackpot by hundreds or thousands. There's absolutely no upside to picking popular numbers.

Which is why you might as well play quick pick. The probability is the same no matter what numbers you play, but quick picks are randomly generated just like the lottery.

MIMIC

Banned

works sometimes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom