• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Notorious joke characters of GAF past

Status
Not open for further replies.

chapel

Banned
Figured I would share costanza's thread recently on another forum:

Costanza is dead

Edit: I thought I would mention that costanza was banned for no real reason other than he was apart of the rb community. They have all ported over and are going strong, which is nice. Not even gaf could break up the band!

Reason why Wrath2x got banned

He didn't actually PM spam anyone btw, just PMed someone that asked.

Don't expect those links to be up soon, and I will probably be banned. Its worth it though.

For those with FF, it doesn't work right, click the link, then copy it into a new tab. Sorry. Chrome though, always ace!

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
Wrath would just like to say that he's kind of pissed off about how he was banned and all but he's dealing with it. And for Thunder Monkey, a special message from Wrath. You'll always be my dick glove.

Anyways. Tonay has to be the worst joke character since I've joined. Like seriously, that last thread that he made or whatever ended up lasting like over a day.

Jangaroo said:
Wrath would just like to say that he's kind of pissed off about how he was banned and all but he's dealing with it. And for Thunder Monkey, a special message from Wrath. You'll always be my dick glove.
Awwww.

He does care.

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
Of course he does. When he found out that you mentioned him in this thread I'm sure he shed tears of joy. Manly tears.

ToxicAdam

dave is ok said:
Originally Posted by Kano On The Phone:
Liu Kang Baking a Pie is my favorite, he's a bit overdone sometimes though.

Agreed

You TNL'ers all stick together.

Speaking of .. I miss dog$

dave is ok

aztek is ok
BTW, There is a disturbing lack of ****** in this thread. This should have been a unanimous decision.

EDIT: LOL

R.e.i.r.o.m.

Askia47

chapel said:

Edit: I thought I would mention that costanza was banned for no real reason other than he was apart of the rb community. They have all ported over and are going strong, which is nice. Not even gaf could break up the band!

Don't expect those links to be up soon, and I will probably be banned. Its worth it though.

For those with FF, it doesn't work right, click the link, then copy it into a new tab. Sorry. Chrome though, always ace!

That looks like a whole seperate forum for gaffers lol

chapel said:

Costanza is dead

Is that the infamous shadow GAF site where the former/banned members hang out?

Megadragon15 said:
Is that the infamous shadow GAF site where the former/banned members hang out?

There are quite a few of these sites scattered across the internet wasteland, where lost souls are welcomed in by warm familiars who have walked the path they now find themselves upon.

chapel said:

Costanza is dead

I thought it had something to do with that chat room and something they (everyone who was banned in that swoop) said in it?

faridmon said:
says you who like crappy funk.

Everyone likes funk. Some of you are just too insecure and angsty to admit it. One day you'll wake up and admit that a nice groove beats a wanking guitar riff every time.

Whoompthereitis said:
Everyone likes funk. Some of you are just too insecure and angsty to admit it. One day you'll wake up and admit that a nice groove beats a wanking guitar riff every time.
I don't tend to follow human music.

But if it makes sexy black women move booties its a good thing.

faridmon

Whoompthereitis said:
hey i like funk, but you ,my friend, just have a crappy funky taste, thats all.

faridmon

Whoompthereitis said:
oh, I get it. You're trolling in the troll thread. How insanely meta of you.
your the one who just keeps trolling Metal for no reason in every thread , anyone who disses metal has clearly a crap tatse in funk.

Ad incidently it happens when the I am the one who is talking about it, why?

faridmon

lethial said:
Everybody on GAF is a joke character. No way people are like this off the internet.
:lol yeah, this works as well. In real i am just boring. it helps to have all the time in the world when you can figure out a
crappy
joke on the internet.

faridmon said:
your the one who just keeps trolling Metal for no reason in every thread , anyone who disses metal has clearly a crap tatse in funk.

Ad incidently it happens when the I am the one who is talking about it, why?

Did that make sense when you wrote it out? Tell you what. You go ahead and edit that post for legibility, then I'll attempt to read it again.

I foresee a looming trend where posters who overstay their welcome, and are generally disliked, lie and reveal their true nature as a "joke character".

snesfreak

Banned
chapel said:

Costanza is dead

Exactly.

a Master Ninja said:
ne6n1f.gif

Crushed was great. I will always remember his post in the Nights Wii thread with the wiimote magic... well, somebody rescue that post, please.

Salazar

chapel said:
Edit: I thought I would mention that costanza was banned for no real reason other than he was apart of the rb community.

Is this the case ? What happened ?

Even if so, seems like a happy ending. He's a pathetic twerp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom