• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

i'm applying for a job at WWE, how does this sound:

For 12 years, the WWE Universe thought it would never happen again. At The Biggest Event in Entertainment, Wrestlemania XX, available now for streaming on the WWE Network, The Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar took on The Indestructible Icon, Goldberg in a battle that would be remembered for years to come.

It seemed like the only way the WWE Universe would be able to relive this classic entertainment spectacle would be through the WWE 2K17 Entertainment Software Experience, available now on Sony Playstation 4, Xbox One, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 video game platforms. But instead, The Advocate Paul Heyman challenged Goldberg to one more match on ESPN when interviewing Jonathan "The Coach" Coachman. Now, The Dream is a Reality. Goldberg faces Lesnar in the greatest moment in entertainment history, this November at WWE Survivor Series. Will The Beast be Next? Or will The Icon Be Conquered?
Sadly, they don't hire fans.

tm24

Fav 5 Flippy dudes

1. Mascara Dorada
2. Volador Jr
3. Flamita
4. Dragon Lee Jr
5. Fenix

And the real heroes of Flipvember, my fav 5 bases

1. Euphoria
2. Gran Guerrero
3. Hechicero
4. Virus
5. Pentagon Jr

gZsoAMD.jpg

Jamie OD

So tempted to make the trip to next month's Progress show after that card was announced. But it's the week after ICW at the Hydro and I don't think I can do both weekends back to back.

Kaladin

What is this Summersluts thing? Do I want to know? It sounds like something from the darkside of wrasslin that could get us banned.

So tempted to make the trip to next month's Progress show after that card was announced. But it's the week after ICW at the Hydro and I don't think I can do both weekends back to back.

Novembers a ridiculous month. I've got tickets for Raw, Smackdown, ICW go-home show and then Fear & Loathing. Annoyingly, I might need to actually watch highlights from Raw & Smackdown so I have an idea as to what's going on there, I usually just keep up with Observer while on the train to Uni.

shaowebb

Fav five flippy wrasslers (in no particular order):

- Neville
- Yoshitsune

- Rey Mysterio
- Amazing Red
- AJ Styles

Okay I am functionally brain damaged to have put Jack Evans on my list over either of these two.

Yoshitsune da GAWD.
OCnowuB.gif

p5XsWs.gif

mlRePEl.gif

Neville. Who has every Jack Evans spot except with GOOD wrestling and pacing in between.
EJvb4rG.gif

Cm2VCZY.gif

Just look at Neville SELL!
smtO0L0.gif

Novembers a ridiculous month. I've got tickets for Raw, Smackdown, ICW go-home show and then Fear & Loathing. Annoyingly, I might need to actually watch highlights from Raw & Smackdown so I have an idea as to what's going on there, I usually just keep up with Observer while on the train to Uni.

Global Wars is in a couple of weeks as well.

Hasney

Oh sweet, New Legacy inc put up them talking over HIAC. At least one good thing came out of that, uh, "special" event.

6983%20-%20kevin_nash%20laughing%20smiling%20wwe.png

Flipvember should've been in February. Both have the same starting letter, so you have alliteration just like Nashvember.
shortest month for shortest "wrestlers" too huehuehue
There've been a million worse OTs, any Lapsed OT for instance

this one at least has some effort

Just because it has effort doesn't mean the topic won't suck! #BoomRoasted

Kaladin

Evolve is doing Timothy Thatcher vs. Tony Nese at EVOLVE 73 on November 13th for their Championship. They're promoting the match like if Nese wins, he could show up on Raw with it since he is regularly featured in the Cruiserweights.

Lol. The times are a changin', but Vince wouldn't let that happen.

Recall

Watched the Elgin vs Omega ladder match and that was a wild 40 minute affair. Possibly the most western match possible and the crowd were really into it.

I'm not a big fan of the bullet club shenanigans but I've seen so little of it all that it hasn't worn thin yet and just hearing how the crowd responded to it shows it's certainly entertaining.

165%20-%20edge%20gif%20no_way_out%20wwe.gif

Just remembered that they actually had Sasha do the Three Amigos and the Frog Splash last night.

Just have Charlotte say Eddie's in hell already so the Eddieploitation can reach full levels again.

Top Bottom