• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Offline Netflix.

untitled-22jabd3.gif

Caderfix

Yamaha was never a main eventer.

Yamcha was a bandit with a heart of gold in Dragon Ball. He was in the main event scene. Then DBZ happened and he, indeed, became Cesaro, which means Sheamus is Tien.

Two characters that are awesome but were buried by poor writing.

Yamcha and Tien are great and were poorly used in DBZ. Tien holding back Cell with the Tri-Beam is one of the highlights of the series.

Syder knows.

Yamcha was a bandit with a heart of gold in Dragon Ball. He was in the main event scene. Then DBZ happened and he, indeed, became Cesaro, which means Sheamus is Tien.

Yamcha's jobber status was cemented by the time Tien shoot injured his leg during the tournament.

imBask

Banned
BREAKING NEWS :

We're getting report that Bronx-Man was attacked backstage and is currently on his way to the local hospital! We don't know who did it

Will he make it back in time to make the december thread?!?!?!

This past Monday's Raw drew its best number since last month's return of Goldberg with an average viewership of 3.107 million viewers.

The viewership is the second best number since the start of the NFL season, trailing only the Goldberg return which did a virtually identical 3.129 million viewers.

The show opened strong at 3.163 million viewers and basically retained the audience throughout the entire show, doing 3.13 million viewers in hour 2 and 3.039 million viewers in the final hour, bucking a recent trend of a third hour drop.

The third hour featured the main event rematch of Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks for the WWE Women's title.

"Women in the main event? Who wants to watch that?"

- WWE, like two years ago.

Fox318

Unless you're Bret Hart or The Rock, you should probably stick to wrasslin moves instead of any type of punches actually

For as much shit as the rock gets for business exposing elbow his punches are a perfect mix of presentation and just enough authenticity to not make your mind take control to tell you its fake. Same with Bret.

Look at Goldberg's spear for example. In any real fight if you were scrapping it out with somebody why would you get up and walk around? You wouldn't. In a real fight you would try to bash the dudes skull in which they can't do in wrasslin. So him getting up looking at the camera only to hype the crowd and prepare the jackhammer is a perfect solution to that.

Austin's rapid-fire punches look pretty funny most of the time. He, like, punches with his palms, with balled-up fists. It's so weird. >_>

Well the rules for no open hand strikes I actually think work to protect the business because of shit like this.

Even now they send MMA and boxing people to teach worked punches which is dumb.

Though I'm not a fan of the finisher Reigns punch at least acts as a key moment of the match and he isn;t reigning down punches over and over again.

Its like a chair shot. One or 2 is fucking devastating but once you see somebody hit somebody 15 times with a chair even in a beatdown angle its fake.

Better idea: everyone follows Brock's lead and stiffs a mother fucker with elbows

Just think that finish was about making sure Brock looked strong to job to Shane.

Caderfix

Do what now?

Stevie hit JBL with the most disgusting chairshot I've seen. JBL was concussed and left bleeding in the middle of the ring. All because JBL messed with "rookies" back stage, and the Blue Meanie incident ticked cool guy Stevie off.

To make things even better, according to Stevie "JBL had it coming.".

Fox318

The Rock had the most rough-looking chair-shots. He never held back at all.

His movie career with him potentially winning an Oscar for singing in a Disney Movie this year started by him brutally beating the living shit out of mick foley and probably taking 10 years off his life.

Hasney

Stevie hit JBL with the most disgusting chairshot I've seen. JBL was concussed and left bleeding in the middle of the ring. All because JBL messed with "rookies" back stage, and the Blue Meanie incident ticked cool guy Stevie off.

If anyone in the world of wrestling deserved a receipt, it was JBL.

Maybe Hugh Morris too.

I'll whip up one for WWE to use this year

Twelve Authority promos
Eleven PPVs too many
Ten jobbers jobbing
Nine network shills
Eight Raw rematches
Six Cruisers flipping
Five Daaaaaancing segments
Four commentators yelling
Three distraction rollups
Two Wellness violations
And a dusty finish to continue stories
Missed opportunity for 9.99, for shame Owl!

Yamcha was a chump even back in Dragonball. He quickly became the X-Pac of Goku's Kliq, brother.

Caderfix

If anyone in the world of wrestling deserved a receipt, it was JBL.

Maybe Hugh Morris too.

Yes, I agree with that. But, still, a concussion shot is a bit much I think haha

I still like JBL and Clothesline from Hell is in my top 5 fav finishers though.

Zach

I said good!

Ooo, what's the Del Rio excuse this time? Maybe a Unicorn gored him?
There was an issue with his flight.

At least he didn't get stabbed by a homeless guy. Or was it someone outside his restaurant? Or someone harassing Paige? He's said like a billion stories for how it happened.

Sasha and Charlotte having championship matches every god damn week makes me not give a fuck.

That was a good match though... And I feel like they are still improving. But I can also understand fatigue. But what feud isn't fatiguing these days?

I'm just waiting for Sasha to stop crying every time she snags the hot potato.

Top Bottom