• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008-2009 MLB Offseason Thread of Billy Beane mocking Qwerty for 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

eznark said:
Channel 269 and 185 on Comcast. Awesome!

Oh wow, we already have it. Oh wow, it looks like ass.
We have a blacked out HD NFL network.
We have a fully working MLB network not in HD.

:/

*Ah, I forgot Hazel Maye was attached to this.

eznark

Banned
My NFL HD isn't blacked out, and it may have just been that show they are airing now. I forgot Matt Vasgersian and Harold Reynolds are going to be the main personalities. That is awesome.

I don't know what it is with you Boston guys and Hazel Mae. Chick is old and busted.

Sanjuro

eznark said:
My NFL HD isn't blacked out, and it may have just been that show they are airing now. I forgot Matt Vasgersian and Harold Reynolds are going to be the main personalities. That is awesome.
May be an error or you have a larger package. On Comcast in MA the NFL Network is a pay station. Which to me isn't cool. The entire point of these networks is to basically push merchandise and generate interest for the game.

Hazel is doable and she is a good sports anchor. Hedi is doing a much better job getting all soaked up with champagne and doing the Bruins games. :D

jman2050

So Fuentes to Angels ey?

So they effectively replaced KRod with Fuentes, and probably won't lose a step as a result. Good move there.

Zep

Banned
So I'm at a new years party and down in this dudes basement is a sega saturn and world series baseball 2. I offered him $20 and threw that shit in the truck. Awesome night...

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Zep said:
So I'm at a new years party and down in this dudes basement is a sega saturn and world series baseball 2. I offered him $20 and threw that shit in the truck. Awesome night...
:lol :lol awesome

Zep said:
so much better than my new years

awesome

Wickerman

Ugh...the Citi Field patch looks plain awful

r762z9.jpg

Who the heck is in charge in the marketing department with this team?

jman2050

So we get replays of playoff games, replays of big games from back then and a bunch of original programming?

MLB Network will rule.

Fatalah

The MLB Network is up and running here on Time Warner Cable in Queens (Channel 174). My buddy out in Long Island has it up and running on his Cablevision box. BAMMO!

Karakand

eznark said:
Mlb2k9 with billy beane's front office manager?

Just saw an ad in Pc gamer
You trade promising major leaguers for prospects, never do anything and the internet loves you.

I can't wait.

eznark

Banned
I now officially have zero reason to watch sportscenter. Thank fuck.

Trinny knows her shit pretty well too. Met her a couple times back home past year, she is an actual baseball fan.

Wickerman

It's so cool hearing the sounds of Yankee Stadium without any music or sound effects playing in the background.

Y2Kev said:
OMG was that blackface?

The only black face I saw was Jackie Robinson's picture in a split screen. Was this during one of the many Gillette commercials?

jman2050

I love how you can put audio of Vin Scully's announcing in this game and his announcing in any Dodgers game this past season and be unable to tell the difference. He's a robot I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom