• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2009 NBA Playoff Thread of Shaq forces trade to the Cavs, keeps streak alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

charsace

The team that takes Lawson in the lottery is stupid. I would rather take his teammate Stupid T and hope he turns into a better version of Haslem.

charsace

Ninja Scooter said:
All of lakers age needs to go to church tomorrow and light a candle for Big Sexy. I'm scared of what Dwight is going to do to him
You mean fuck him up and then you have to worry about the twin Odoms.

Darkman M

Ninja Scooter said:
All of lakers age needs to go to church tomorrow and light a candle for Big Sexy. I'm scared of what Dwight is going to do to him

Kobe and Ariza are gonna have to pressure him and get him in foul trouble.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
aznpxdd said:
Its only the first quarter and its already the LeBron show?...

He basically said so himself yesterday, something along the lines of "well, seems like its working so well try that next game"

Ephemeris

K.Jack said:
Why are we still running double teams?
1215877485.jpg

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
If the Magic had Jameer healthy, this series would have never been this close.

Also, Gortat is pretty solid! Too bad playing behind Howard limits his minutes so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom