• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2009 NBA Playoff Thread of Shaq forces trade to the Cavs, keeps streak alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that really an offensive foul on Lewis? I missed the play and I ask because James drew the foul, which is HILARIOUS.

BTW what spot you think LeBron and Co. are headed for their trip? And what kind of bait? Garlic-scented lures maybe?

diddlyD

Banned
The Frankman said:
Was that really an offensive foul on Lewis? I missed the play and I ask because James drew the foul, which is HILARIOUS.

yeah it was, he was moving on the pick.

NomarTyme said:
This game is over.

never say that when the magic are up. they are the best in the league at blowing big leads.

Vestal

Gold Member
The Frankman said:

It was an obvious moving screen.. It was ugly.

Vestal

Gold Member
I wont call this game over unless its a 30 point lead.. or they have a 15+ point lead going into the 4th.. Just cause we all know that the Magic can go into some serious droughts.

Cloudy said:
Umm, do the refs see what's happening? They have to take control and help the Cavs soon, right?
They don't want to start too early. Can't shaft a team for long periods of time or people start asking questions.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Outcast2004 said:
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP DOUBLING HOWARD!?!

The THREE POINT SHOOTERS are what's killing you, GUARD THEM.
This shit is mind boggling. Seriously fucking stupid.

I am not so much happy that Cavs are down cause I don't want Lakers to face them as that I couldn't take 2 more weeks of LeBron vs Kobe talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom