• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Doctor Who 2008 Christmas Special, 2009 Specials and Season 5 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyser Soze said:
People need to stop saying "the next Doctor Who"

ANGER!!!!!!!!!

The whole thing is going to be about him but they aren't going to reveal his name. We are supposed to take the clues and guess.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Goddammit, I'm missing all the fun stuff. :(

Wasn't this originally going to be The Ten Doctors? Are they giving any montages or remembrances about the previous ten Doctors?

Remy

BenjaminBirdie said:
John C Reilley/Dr. Steve Brule is pretty young...

"If you know your TV..."

*spittake*

"Hi, I'm The Doctor Steve Brule. Youguys ever get the Daleks, and they're chasing after you, and you don't know what to do? Just take out your sonic screwdriver, dummy!

For your TARDIS!"

Mr. Sam

Am I the only one that doesn't care about the old doctors? Announce the new one! They'll drag this out for another fifteen, twenty minutes. Tedious.

Mr. Sam said:
Am I the only one that doesn't care about the old doctors? Announce the new one! They'll drag this out for another fifteen, twenty minutes. Tedious.

They will drag it out all the way and probably reveal in the last 5 minutes. Once they show the new doctor then they cant show older clips as they'll want to focus on the new...

cilonen

DoctorWho said:
The whole thing is going to be about him but they aren't going to reveal his name. We are supposed to take the clues and guess.

It was announced on the BBC news yesterday that he'll not only be named but they have the first interview with him on this show.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
26, Russell Tovey

russell-tovey.jpg

:(

hadareud

The Translator
far too young

Very disappointing.

edit: and he does look like a twat. also talks like a twat. very likely is a twat.

As a Stephen Moffat fan I'm sorry to say that this is an absolutely terrible decision on his part. He looks like the sort of idiots I love to hate.

I'm disappointed. :(

He seems like pretty much everything I wanted them to pick against.

Oh well. It's Moffat so it will come down to the writing anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom