• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official FootballSoccerFútbol Thread 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitewulf

manutd said:
i think im missing the joke, last years thread got loads of replies
all the regular posters moved on. this thread will get nowhere. it was always the regular posters who kept the thread alive.

CalamityDaunt said:
Shit, what the fuck happened to the thread?

It's quite simple.

I was in my room one day and feeling really horny,so I decided to start jerking off,as nobody else was home so I didnt think Id get caught.I was sat on the corner of my bed facing the door yanking away and I was really close to coming when all of a sudden my mum walks in!I was right there and couldnt stop, and I came right on my mum!She cried and couldnt talk to me for ages.I was so embarrassed,and all I could think of to do was apologise.

It took her a while to get over it,and now I always make sure nobody can walk in on me!

WJD

Moundir&Tony>you said:
Oh yes, UP YOURS FERGUSON, you dumb cunt !

first title for Chelsea this season.

Evra's PK :lol :lol :lol
Shot totally like a little kid :lol

Well you're lovely.

Dre

Moundir&Tony>you said:

This thread = epic fail confirmed

Kozak

Banned
Moundir&Tony>you said:

I like you.

You can be head chief.

What happened to the football thread of old? The one that I longed for my account to be activated for. I finally get activated and its gone right down the drain.

FML

Well I might use this time via the distraction to introduce myself as a yid fan. Last season this was my favourite thread to read.

There needs to be more spurs fans anyway, considering the banter some of you dished out last season :lol. It was quite cruel haha.

Does Gaf have a fantasy league sorted?

jamieson87 said:
What happened to the football thread of old? The one that I longed for my account to be activated for. I finally get activated and its gone right down the drain

Make better posts then.
:)

Strange watching live league footy on the BBC yesterday. Decent result for Newcastle in the end, and their substitute goalie seems a bit of a find.

Dynoro

Dr Zhivago said:
Make better posts then.

Strange watching live league footy on the BBC yesterday. Decent result for Newcastle in the end, and their substitute goalie seems a bit of a find.
Looks like Newcastle will have a hell of a year - everyone in the Championship will be itching to take them on

sohois

Huh, i was wondering when the new thread was gonna go up.

Anyway, go Liverpool, also screw you old posters, we can make it on our own, we don't need you.

Dr Zhivago said:
Make better posts then.

We've been saying Krul should be our starter for some time now once Given was gone. The fact that the commentary elluded to the fact that fans would not know him is rediculous. Especially when he was pretty much a one man band against Palermo in the Eufa Cup

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
KirmiziBeyaz said:
how many other leagues have had a 30 minute blackout in the first game of the season?

YEAUGH!!

Thats how we roll in Turkey.

:lol

3rd world soccer FTW!:lol

Kozak

Banned
Verano said:
3rd world soccer FTW!:lol

guiza-okcu.jpg

3rd world soccer featuring international stars.

3rd world soccer featuring Harry Kewell pimpin our league at any chance he gets :D

Facism

KirmiziBeyaz said:
guiza-okcu.jpg

3rd world soccer featuring international stars.

3rd world soccer featuring Harry Kewell pimpin our league at any chance he gets :D

That blackout was arse. Dani Guiza was great.

Daum still looks synthetic.

woodchuck

pgtl_10 said:
Thanks but will they show most of the matches? I heard ESPN has a few.

GolTV will show most of the matches.

ESPN Deportes and ESPN2 will show some matches (not yet announced which ones).

ESPN360 (online service) will also be showing the ESPN Deportes and ESPN2 matches.

Good season start from Bordeaux earlier tonight, 4-1.

And sorry about the Ferguson meltdown, it's just that I have problems dealing with referees' errors since last year's UCL semis.

Kozak

Banned
Verano said:
Mexico>Turkey in 3rd world conditions.

oh really?

We don't kiss pigs over here sorry mate.

our teams would destroy your teams too.

`Moe Joe. said:
Yeah you just directly advertised a site.

In the OP you try and shift the blame on me. I ain't advertising mate, I'm taking the piss in the spirit of what this thread is.

Better edit the direct goddam link in YOUR POST eh? :D

I think your missing that I'm also taking the piss. I thought writing in capitals would make it more obvious..

Kozak

Banned
Verano said:
I'd like to see that honestly.

Yeah cause you know, Turkish teams don't take on Europes best every year. What do Mexican teams have to show for themselves? Copa Libashit.

International players such as Anelka, Kezman, Alex, Carlos, Elano come to play in Turkey. Who goes to Mexico?

Verano

KirmiziBeyaz said:
Yeah cause you know, Turkish teams don't take on Europes best every year. What do Mexican teams have to show for themselves? Copa Libashit.
International players such as Anelka, Kezman, Alex, Carlos, Elano come to play in Turkey. Who goes to Mexico?

I agree that Copa Libashit is a shit tourney. But for Mexican teams to go against Euro teams are usually in friendlies or the FIFA Club World Cup. So far the only mexican teams who've had some international success is CF America, Pachuca and Necaxa who ended in either in 3rd and fourth place ( in no order) FIFA Club World Cup. I could say Chivas Guadalajara since they managed to tie with Barca, but they suffered defensively against Barca.

Shit those people went to turkey for experience, on loans, or they're waiting for top euro teams to accept them. As for people coming to Mex league, shit I don't know, look it up for yourself cuz I ain't doing that shit for you.

Kozak

Banned
Exactly. Friendlies.

Getting a 1-1 draw with Barca in a friendly isn't exactly anything to hold with pride.

Verano

KirmiziBeyaz said:
Exactly. Friendlies.

Getting a 1-1 draw with Barca in a friendly isn't exactly anything to hold with pride.

who the fuck said I had pride in that shit game?
:lol :lol

Kozak

Banned
Verano said:
Shit those people went to turkey for experience, on loans, or they're waiting for top euro teams to accept them. As for people coming to Mex league, shit I don't know, look it up for yourself cuz I ain't doing that shit for you.

Yeah sure. Alex has been here since 2004 and was former captain of Brazil. Carlos has been her since 2007, Baros signed from Lyon, Kewell from Liverpool, Kezman from Atletico Madrid, Anelka from Man City and now Elano from Man City.

I could list hundreds of great players that came to Turkey from big teams.

Cant exactly list any players from top European leagues rushing over to Mexico.

Verano

KirmiziBeyaz said:
Cant exactly list any players from top European leagues rushing over to Mexico.

Money. Who the hell wants Pesos over Euros?:lol
But then again, ultimately that's up to the euro players and their agents, decision.
There's been several euro players in Mexican League but that was in early 70's to mid 90's I think. That's all I know. Also Man City sucks.

faridmon

BradleyUK said:
Fact: Tottenham >>>> Arsenal

any other club in PL >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tottenham = Arsenal

fact: Tetenham and Arsenal are very similar.
the difference is one is an Arse, and the other one is an Ass.

oh yeah, new thread. good.

and I used to follow the Turkish league since many of my friends were Turkish and Carew used to play there, I don't know anything about it:(

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Well, not like I gave a damn when the thread was incredibly biased towards the Premier League.

Tyrael

Well, while the european leagues are still to start, here the Brasileirao (Brazilian League) is aproaching the end of the first half.

09flamat%281%29.jpg

Adriano scored to make Flamengo 1 x 0 Corinthians. :D

Everyone was expecting this game to be the confront of Adriano vs Ronaldo, but since Ronaldo broke his left hand, we will have to wait next turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom