• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

DJ Bowser

That's what I assumed you did. I just didn't think you could do it for all teams at once. If not, kudos for sifting through all that.

In other news, I have a shit ton of open salary and a myriad of holes to fill!

QB
P. Manning (97)
R. Wilson (91)
R. Griffin III (87)
A. Smith (86)
HB
M. Lynch (96)
M. Forte (93)
A. Morris (89)
S. Ridley (85)
FB
J. Felton (92)
V. Leach (87)
D. Young (86)
WR
A. Jeffrey (93)
D. Thomas (92)
R. White (86)
M. Floyd (85)
A. Boldin (85)
J. Blackmon (85)
TE
M. Lewis (86)
Z. Miller (86)
LT
T. Williams (94)
D. Penn (88)
C. Glenn
R. Okung (85)
LG
C
M. Pouncey (92)
S. Wisniewski (89)
C. Myers (85)
RG
M. Yanda (88)
D. DeCastro (86)
RT
A. Smith (88)

DE
R. Quinn (99)
C. Jordan (99)
A. Hicks (85)
J. Tuck (85)
DT
H. Ngata (93)
B. Mebane (89)
M. Blockers (85)
OLB
B. Irvin (88)
D. Trevathan (85)
D. Levy (85)
MLB
B. Wagner (91)
L. Timmons (89)
CB
D. Revis (99)
J. Jenkins (93)
A. Gilmore (89)
L. Hall (89)
T. Brown (88)
S. Smith (87)
J. Joseph (87)
A. Cromartie (87)
C. Tillman (85)
A. Cason (85)
SS
E. Berry (92)
FS
H. Smith (87)
R. Nelson (86)

K
M. Prater (89)
M. Crosby (85)
P
M. King (90)
S. Lechler (90)
S. Koch (85)

i imagine some of the better ones are going to get resigned. i have some cuts coming up too though that aren't on that list :( and i have no money

DJ Bowser

Any of you guys know the best bundles being offered for the PS4 currently?

I have no interest in Destiny- ideally it would be a GTAV one. The $399 GTAV bundle seems to be sold out everywhere unfortunately.

Shit was working fine one vs one but now that's is 3 players it's starting to lag. If it does it again this game I'm just gonna say fuck it

Was it working better that match?

What in the fuck does villagers attack do if you hold down B

Also I gotta sleep soon gotta get up in a few hours :(
Shit was working fine one vs one but now that's is 3 players it's starting to lag. If it does it again this game I'm just gonna say fuck it

Was it working better that match?

It was just that one match but I might have had stream downloading shit

(1:50:26 AM) CB3: i invite you to dota
(1:50:26 AM) the pheeniks <AUTO-REPLY> : I'm not here right now
(1:50:29 AM) CB3: you dont invite me to smash
(1:50:31 AM) CB3: i see how it is
(1:50:40 AM) CB3: you're gonna be deserving of what i do to you right now
(2:05:47 AM) the pheeniks: you were in dota so I didn't invite you to smash

he's just like his boyhood idol kobe, making things up for the sake of motivation!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
(1:50:26 AM) CB3: i invite you to dota
(1:50:26 AM) the pheeniks <AUTO-REPLY> : I'm not here right now
(1:50:29 AM) CB3: you dont invite me to smash
(1:50:31 AM) CB3: i see how it is
(1:50:40 AM) CB3: you're gonna be deserving of what i do to you right now
(2:05:47 AM) the pheeniks: you were in dota so I didn't invite you to smash

he's just like his boyhood idol kobe, making things up for the sake of motivation!

You guys certainly dont motivate me through your skill. Gotta find something.

GQman2121

Banned
Rinse and I are going to play in a few hours.

And that list of FAs hurts. I have no money to sign anyone. Rice and Flaccos contracts are killing me.

Is CB really that good at smash or are all of you guys bad?

i'm going to fuck him up next time we play! i found the secret to his success

tumblr_m6wauqEO9E1qf2y2ko7_500.gif

Mrbob

PistolPete, don't know if I can play Madden tonight if we vance early. Going to go see Lord of the Nerds part three prequel.

Lets see if I can avoid total AFC West domination this season. 0-3 currently against the division losing every game by 3 points. :x Which means I'll probably lose to you by 3 as well!

no, vances tonight @ 10 pm pst

Was supposed to play Squall last night after his work christmas party. He didn't show, which is fine since I'll attribute that to a good party. However, I've sent him another PM today asking when he can reschedule and haven't heard back yet. May need to AP him if it gets close to vance time.

Was supposed to play Squall last night after his work christmas party. He didn't show, which is fine since I'll attribute that to a good party. However, I've sent him another PM today asking when he can reschedule and haven't heard back yet. May need to AP him if it gets close to vance time.

I'm about to play Cola, I am going to AP him before I play just in case I or no one else is around later to do it. If he does indeed show and play he can toggle it off himself.

McNei1y

Resigned my dudes and finally spent my points on my players... A lot of them jumped up a few overall points. It's pretty damn nice. I also looked closely at my DT spot... damn it sucks that Cofield's stats are worse than players 15 ovr pts less than him. Guess I need to look to upgrade that.

GG Cola. This one hurts badly. I had the guy in the left flats on that final conversion attempt and I pressed the wrong button :(

I was so fucking shook I didn't even realize I should attempt an onsides ;_;

That was actually like my 2nd audible. I picked a play that I never run but I knew where i wanted to go if your defense reacted a certain way, and for some reason I thought that guy was triangle

just fuck

Colasante

GG Cola. This one hurts badly. I had the guy in the left flats on that final conversion attempt and I pressed the wrong button :(

I was so fucking shook I didn't even realize I should attempt an onsides ;_;

That was actually like my 2nd audible. I picked a play that I never run but I knew where i wanted to go if your defense reacted a certain way, and for some reason I thought that guy was triangle

just fuck

GG. That was a frustrating end of game sequence for me too, I had a wide open touchdown on that play action bomb when I was trying to run out the clock that just narrowly missed. I'd have flipped if I lost after that, but that was a really nice drive to almost tie it up with no timeouts.

GG. That was a frustrating end of game sequence for me too, I had a wide open touchdown on that play action bomb when I was trying to run out the clock that just narrowly missed. I'd have flipped if I lost after that, but that was a really nice drive to almost tie it up with no timeouts.

Well thank you for punting it early, gave me some extra time!

Yeah that guy was so damn open, I think if Brady had gotten more set and thrown he'd got it, it looked like he threw on the run. I was supposed to have Grimes back there cause it was an invert but I am not sure where he was...

Also Mike Pouncey literally let that guy walk through

lol I have to go on like a 16 game winning streak to get my team's confidence back to normal

DJ Bowser

Switching the Colts to my new PSN so if the computer cuts any of my guys, would you gentlemen kindly not scoop them up?

We here in Indy are building for the orgiastic future that year by year recedes before us.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Finally picked up a Wii U. Price matched the bundle from Target to Best Buy, used the B1G1 40% off of Wii U games promotion as well as the GCU 20% discount and then had a credit of $25 when you spend $250 at Best Buy through Amex.

After all that, total cost of the Wii U Bundle with Mario Kart and Smash was $325. My brother sent me a $10 promo code but I got it too late.

I can finally lose to CB!

Top Bottom