• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Damn GG CB and congrats on the NFC east. Had a hard time focusing during the game. Prob the worst offensive performance from me. I probably used maybe five or six different plays on O, just straight tunnel vision for some reason.

Hopefully I snap out of it for the divisional round game against whoever I play.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Damn GG CB and congrats on the NFC east. Had a hard time focusing during the game. Prob the worst offensive performance from me. I probably used maybe five or six different plays on O, just straight tunnel vision for some reason.

Hopefully I snap out of it for the divisional round game against whoever I play.

GG

Im mostly sour on madden this year but the Angle pick gave me a smile. Cmon CK, you know you cant run those against me!

in looking at the NFC playoffs:

1. 49ers
2. eagles
3. bucs or saints
4. bears
5. seahawks (if they win) or giants (if rams win)
6. giants (if seahawks win) or rams (if rams win)

So...I have a dog now?

94BBC6B7-8E1D-4C93-9E45-938BB8FF9336.jpg

356038E8-9519-421E-8F15-CD5B102CF8C4.jpg

703DFD92-987B-40E3-B791-E51F08358B4C.jpg

Of course the last picture of my cat wondering what kind of nuclear threat I've brought into the place.

So far he hasn't really listened to me at all lol. Going to have to figure out how to train this dude on the fly..

Also don't have a name for it yet but I was thinking Onyx.

SickBoy

Pretty happy to be in the race. I might not make it, but I take some satisfaction in being above .500... (and maybe more satisfaction in -- this season and last -- beating people who have given me fits in the GAF seasons I've played, dating back to Madden 06).

Don't think I have the same every-year Madden background as most people... and definitely not the stick skills some guys do... think I'm fortunate to have a pretty talented team and to find ways to make things work well enough to win some games.

Pretty happy to be in the race. I might not make it, but I take some satisfaction in being above .500... (and maybe more satisfaction in -- this season and last -- beating people who have given me fits in the GAF seasons I've played, dating back to Madden 06).

Don't think I have the same every-year Madden background as most people... and definitely not the stick skills some guys do... think I'm fortunate to have a pretty talented team and to find ways to make things work well enough to win some games.

you've won games with fucking scott tolzien! you deserve some props

also cool dog phee. crate training my man! look into it!

you've won games with fucking scott tolzien! you deserve some props

also cool dog phee. crate training my man! look into it!

What was that again? I think Drizz and Sizz were talking about it last night, but so far I can't teach this dog to do anything! And everyone told me he was super obedient!

I gotta be careful to not give him a treat literally every time he does something "good" right?

What was that again? I think Drizz and Sizz were talking about it last night, but so far I can't teach this dog to do anything! And everyone told me he was super obedient!

I gotta be careful to not give him a treat literally every time he does something "good" right?

my dog was pretty wild and disobient when i got him as well. i signed up for petsmart dog training and it worked wonders. i would recommend that!

as for crate training: http://www.humanesociety.org/animals/dogs/tips/crate_training.html

BigAT

They were trying to get you to take him, of course they told you he was super obedient...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My ex girlfriend from about a half decade ago had a border collie/beagle. That dude was nuts but really awesome. I miss the dog more than I miss her. We went to get him when he was 8 weeks or so old. We used to play around a lot since he had so much energy. When I wasn't around she told me he used to walk around in my t-shirts haha

Ferny

Umm I'm free every day pretty much except for today. I'm gonna be out watching Maryland play Ok st. I can go whenever tomorrow or maybe even tonight (if I'm sober enough).

You?
Tomorrow I should be able to go. I just got back from playing like 4 hours if basketball so im exausted.

GQman2121

Banned
I've been working as a vet tech the last few months while back in school and the number one thing I would suggest doing is playing with the paws and gums. This way he'll get used to being touched in those areas and won't flip the fuck out when you need to trim his nails or brush the teeth which you should do every few days.

Also, new dogs should be kept on a short, short leash. Like, super short. So short that they're not in front of you during walks or ever running wild on their own.

brentech

Also, new dogs should be kept on a short, short leash. Like, super short. So short that they're not in front of you during walks or ever running wild on their own.
I can start a game in the next 20 min. After that we wouldn't finish till after guests got here so that's a no go.

Top Bottom