• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hopefully I can play my next game but I will be out of the country Wednesday to Sunday so I will likely miss two games.

That loss to Bowser pretty much sinks me for the season anyway. I am close with the team, I know it. Just one or two more plays and I win a bunch of the games I lost, 3 one possession games. My user D is improving but could still get better.

Smokey

i only have 81GB left on my 2TB HDD in my PS4

:x

Splat I bought your game and Elder Scrolls Online for some reason. Probably because it was $20. Probably never play it. Such is life.

DJ Bowser

In hindsight I should have gone for 2 considering Bowsers O.
I would have raged so goddamn hard. Would have been spilling sodium from my pores.

I'm glad I played you when I did. Your run game destroying me in the first half forced me to adjust and find a new formation I really like. I'm glad I didn't abandon the user-LB play, even if it kind of cost me the last second TD. I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

I doubt I can use the Eagles PB against CB unfortunately unless my play-calling subterfuge game is on point.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yo has anyone been able to get any pressure from their DL at all? I invested two draft picks on the DL and I feel like I wasted my time. They are almost totally ineffective against both the run and the pass. I also spent a ton of money on Terrance Knighton.

I would have raged so goddamn hard. Would have been spilling sodium from my pores.

I'm glad I played you when I did. Your run game destroying me in the first half forced me to adjust and find a new formation I really like. I'm glad I didn't abandon the user-LB play, even if it kind of cost me the last second TD. I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

I doubt I can use the Eagles PB against CB unfortunately unless my play-calling subterfuge game is on point.

Next season's run game is going to be out of control for me, I can't wait. If I can pick up an effective blocking tight end and continue to develop my interior OL in their ability to pull it will be lights out. I also really need a better RB. Seeing what you are doing with Christine Michael with regards to breaking tackles has me very jealous, I wonder how you are doing it. Rashad Jennings is serviceable but nothing great.

Still, what I need is help on defense in the back seven. If I can get a playmaking S or LB forget it.

yea, I've had my rookie ROLB get good pressure from four man rushes and a decent amount as a DE on 3 man rushes.

Blitzes also have been getting good pressure for me, but if your coverage D isn't good enough to hang on man to man coverage with cover 1 then most people will find the open receiver(s) and negate the blitz with a quick throw, and cover 3 blitzes are so easy to beat with passing to the flat that it's almost never worth it for anything other than a third and long.

If the game wasn't so stupid with what it constitutes as a forward pass when QB's get hit and the ball goes 2 inches forward, we would have a lot more sacks.

DCX

DCX
Beasley is getting a ton of pressure. Has 10 sacks this season so far vs 3 all last season.

I think Geno Atkins impact in the middle has helped tremendously!

DCX

Smokey

Yo has anyone been able to get any pressure from their DL at all? I invested two draft picks on the DL and I feel like I wasted my time. They are almost totally ineffective against both the run and the pass. I also spent a ton of money on Terrance Knighton.

i do. my dline is pretty great.

even better since i now let the cpu work while i play lb or s

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
i do. my dline is pretty great.

even better since i now let the cpu work while i play lb or s

My entire DL is 88+ except for my RE, and that's cause I made JPP an LB.

At least playing DL I was getting some kind of pressure. I might as well just drop 8 into coverage every play.

Sorry had to cut it. Even without stream the game was just a mess of lag. I turned off everything I had but my PS4. It got better briefly but still ended up being pretty bad.

So you missed a battle of the team that can't run and the team that can't pass.

Edit: Destiny finished updating last night. Guess I'll play that later tonight.

Splat

i only have 81GB left on my 2TB HDD in my PS4

:x

Splat I bought your game and Elder Scrolls Online for some reason. Probably because it was $20. Probably never play it. Such is life.

At least you can finally see what a pretty video game looks like, since you've been stuck in pc land for too long.

My guy is 89. Everybody else is a 99 but that's because they do the SP MyPlayer grind, which I really don't care to do.

correction

only I have a 99...because I have no life

....I have three 99 guys............but one is probably never getting used again. nobody got time for a 6'10 inside scorer

Top Bottom