• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

it did say 3.1 so that's good but some of the verbage is different on the other directions but i did as it said. now it gives an error that says "your pc had a problem: INACCESIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE"

brentech

it did say 3.1 so that's good but some of the verbage is different on the other directions but i did as it said. now it gives an error that says "your pc had a problem: INACCESIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE"

when you defaulted your settings, it probably changed your primary boot option to something you don't have. So go back in and change your boot options to USB > CDROM > Hardrive or just to hardrive and manually change to what you need if ever in the future.

when you defaulted your settings, it probably changed your primary boot option to something you don't have. So go back in and change your boot options to USB > CDROM > Hardrive or just to hardrive and manually change to what you need if ever in the future.

If you reset everything, you need to set your HDD to your primary boot device.

it actually did default to my ssd (which is where windows is) but the problem was it reset the sata port type setting so i changed it to ahci and its booting up fine. now to try the card again!

yasssssss!

looks like it's working now! well... i can get something on the monitor anyways. thank you brothers!

p.s.

in madden news, probably going to be vancin soon

1608C2FB-5D52-4C22-8504-8896CB9DD79B_zpsaxwjtn4i.jpg

This was at the very end of one of the nba streams after the game was over

Beautiful

LJ11

GG game FMT. Got a bit lucky with animations early in the game, two plays in particular. The user pick, he actually reached out instead of sticking his one hand out, it's really a dice roll at times, you don't know what animation you're getting and I got a really good one early in that game. Then late in the 2nd quarter on 3rd and medium, Mason pushed forward and rolled over an additional player to give me a first. Would have been a FG and closer game if I didn't get that tackle animation. Was playing like shit all night too in a couple of draft champion games, lost to awful players, thought I was going to get another L tonight.

gg lj. couldn't put any drives together and kept giving up big pass plays. there were 3 or 4 times where i was in position for a pick or knockdown and my guy like went the other way when i held down triangle as well so i couldn't get any momentum on defense. on that first pick i was trying to lead VD up the field because he is faster than your guy and had a step so it would've been a big gain and then kap throws back towards you letting you catching up for the pick -_-

it's almost impossible to come back against that rams DL!

GG dcx

by the way you have these weird formations which really aren't weird when you see them but for some reason the game has it as "special teams" and "heavy". you probably aren't aware but does whatever playbook you use have a unusually named formation in it?

DCX

DCX
That's odd, I haven't seen anything on my end. I will say I have called a play or two before and I have come out in QB kneel before. Had to burn timeouts for that bs.

Gg Coleman bailed me out in this game. I have no idea how in the world your CB made that interception. It was almost like the good ole Spidey sense Rocket pack boosted interceptions of old!

Your RB is hard to bring down!!

Now I get to face FMT after he has been triggered :/ whelp

DCX

That's odd, I haven't seen anything on my end. I will say I have called a play or two before and I have come out in QB kneel before. Had to burn timeouts for that bs.

Gg Coleman bailed me out in this game. I have no idea how in the world your CB made that interception. It was almost like the good ole Spidey sense Rocket pack boosted interceptions of old!

Your RB is hard to bring down!!

Now I get to face FMT after he has been triggered :/ whelp

DCX

i said this is about the time i go into my slump, and sure enough i get blown out!

great. did you get a chance to uninstall those nvidia drivers?

yeah, i actually ended up doing that before i updated the bios. thanks again for the help... brah

i also just swapped out my ps4 hdd. pretty simple. i was worried about losing P.T. in the transfer but it went over fine off a usb flash drive

Got the wireless gold headset and the ihome microgo from Target at like 5 yesterday. Last microgo and one of two headsets left. Both are pretty awesome for their prices. Real comfortable headset, hope it lasts. The microgo has surprising quality sound for the size and price.

Greg

I'm working this morning.

Sorry, Soka. I was working on Thanksgiving and Black Friday and I misread your post. :( I went to bed early yesterday, because I wake up at like 5am for work.

When can you play Greg?
some time after 6 PM EST

Top Bottom