• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

LukeSmith

gg greg

I like the skinny post on those plays and there's enough other stuff that I can do with them at the line of scrimmage to stretch the defense horizontally.

Haven't messed with the IND PB much, what I am comfortable with will grow as I get more time with it.

Greg

I mean haven't messed with the playbook much... maybe if you selected any other play other than the same one multiple times in multiple drives?

i make this promise to the league: i will never run the same passing play twice in the same game! (well... unless it's by accident and the same play out of a different formation... sometimes i forget but i have made an effort last year and this year to not run duplicate pass plays in the same game)

i think if everyone did this, not only would your opponents appreciate it but you would also find some new passing plays you would have never bothered to try (i know i have!)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I dont think we bitch about enough in this league. Should probably find more things to complain about.

Sokantish

i make this promise to the league: i will never run the same passing play twice in the same game! (well... unless it's by accident and the same play out of a different formation... sometimes i forget but i have made an effort last year and this year to not run duplicate pass plays in the same game)

i think if everyone did this, not only would your opponents appreciate it but you would also find some new passing plays you would have never bothered to try (i know i have!)
I wish there was pick a random play option like there is in practice. That'd be great for me.

My memory is not good enough at all to remember if I did a play earlier in the game. How do you do it, FMT?!

LJ11

You know this shit always creeps into my mind when I play guys, am I mixing it up enough, I think I do at times, other times I don't, but it largely depends on what your opponent is doing. Changing for the sake of change, not worth it.

Last night I played some Draft Champions, got matched against a dude with half a million YouTube Subscribes and about 1500 watching on Twitch. Dude took it on the chin, should have beaten him by more than 10. I'll post the game if he uploads or I find it in archives.

MLB1115_Jose-Bautista-Ugly_large.jpg

Let's pitch in to get this for Rinse for christmas

Also, I got Diablo 3 for 16 bucks at best buy. you should all do the same

Greg

GGs, AT - I'm out for some lunch

we caught some bad breaks, but I think played pretty well for the first time together

What has it been on sale for, and is it something that is better on console than PC? Curious if PC lets the community enhance the game.
If it's like last year I don't think the modding community did much nor could they

Think they've done something about that so online play isn't so weird but nobody who has that on pc plays online

Top Bottom