• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

LJ11

Great game Drizz, was a tight one filled with big plays. Last two games have been pretty fun. I have to stop throwing the football when my WR is caught on a DB, it's just dumb, just take the sack.

The Miller strip fumble was crazy, had 3 guys around the ball, they all whiff and it looked like Tannehill picked it up but somehow fumbled it to Quinn, crazy play, had no idea what was going on.

Great game LJ. Can't believe I managed to fumble twice on one play. Also can't believe Miller didn't score at the end there, thought he was past your guy but I get suction tackled at the 10 and settle for a FG. So many big plays that game, I blew it defensively way to much with the user.

Tannehill: 95.7, 18/27, 267 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT, 1 Fumble
Miller: 15 carries, 94 yds, 1 TD, 1 Fumble // 3 rec, 23 yds
Cameron: 4 rec, 114 yds, 1 TD
Jones: 8 Tkls, 2 INTs

Foles: 84.2, 17/25, 273 yds, 1 TD, 2 INTs
Gurley: 22 carries, 160 yds, 3 TDs // 6 rec, 64 yds
Montgomery: 3 rec, 97 yds
Laurinaitis: 10 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 INT

why can't you just lose LJ! i need to feel safe!

p.s.

eznark we don't have the same tastes but i bought a few games at BB and otherwise (final fantasy X ps4, god of war 3 remaster ps4, evil within ps4, wolfenstein ps4, assasins creed unity ps4 for $7, transformers devastation ps4). i'm hoping to find a new office chair and there is one at staples for $50 that looks like it's not too bad... but i hate buying things like that online because i can't test it and no way in fuck and i going into the store tomorrow to get it

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
2 fast and Tokyo Drift are awful. I like the rest.

My best friends are all big gear heads, one of them even has a decked out Supra - Paul Walker's favorite car and a racing staple.

LJ11

why can't you just lose LJ! i need to feel safe!

p.s.

eznark we don't have the same tastes but i bought a few games at BB and otherwise (final fantasy X ps4, god of war 3 remaster ps4, evil within ps4, wolfenstein ps4, assasins creed unity ps4 for $7, transformers devastation ps4). i'm hoping to find a new office chair and there is one at staples for $50 that looks like it's not too bad... but i hate buying things like that online because i can't test it and no way in fuck and i going into the store tomorrow to get it

LOL

When do we play again?

Somnia

I'm not thankful for anything... I have Stafford on my fantasy bench and my opponent has Calvin Johnson. Fuck Fantasy Football

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This NFC is miserable. Too many perfect and almost perfect records.

Why can't it be like the real NFC?

This has always been the case bruh. Consider I'm not even playing up to standards this year either, the NFC is a gauntlet every year.

I'm not thankful for anything... I have Stafford on my fantasy bench and my opponent has Calvin Johnson. Fuck Fantasy Football

I have Johnson on both of my teams.

Hey on the bright side, the Eagles are getting crushed!

Somnia

This has always been the case bruh. Consider I'm not even playing up to standards this year either, the NFC is a gauntlet every year.

Ya but in about an hour I have to watch the Cowboys get stomped lol

eznark

Banned
I wish every Chip Kelly game was on national TV. Everyone from Nate Silver to Plaxico Burress are shitting on him on twitter.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I wish every Chip Kelly game was on national TV. Everyone from Nate Silver to Plaxico Burress are shitting on him on twitter.

Im pretty ok with this being the end of the chip Kelly era. I don't know how you go another week with him as the coach at his point.

DJ Bowser

Vol's don't play for Super Bowls bro
I saw this coming and almost amended my post to say Titans.

Keep Chip out of the SEC plz.

I can see it already. In a coke-addled manic rage, Kelly signs a 5 year deal with USC, not realizing that it was actually South Carolina.

The turnips were a success. Go fuck yourselves.

latest

pictured: bigAT at thanksgiving dinner

BigAT

Did you wrap it in bacon and dip it in Cajun gravy? That's the only way I could imagine success

Happy Thanksgiving bitch even though you banned me from your channel for speaking TRUTH
Sorry fam, sometimes when someone is talking nonsense you have to give them a quick chin check and knock them back in line. It was only a temp ban.

I saw this coming and almost amended my post to say Titans.

Keep Chip out of the SEC plz.

I can see it already. In a coke-addled manic rage, Kelly signs a 5 year deal with USC, not realizing that it was actually South Carolina.

I just hope that today's UM would never pay a coach what Chip Kelly wants

LukeSmith

Rors and LJ at the peak of their powers and Smokey was pretty AIDS (and the dairy King Crow)

Greg

GG, Luke - couldn't catch the break the entire game with my throws/drops

and I've never been one to complain about this stuff, but could you please find a new play in your play book? you ran HB Wheel and DBL Ins the entire game... like at least 15 times I'd say

Top Bottom