• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Yeah, Mario Kart and Splatoon are amazing. Hopefully Switch gets a real install base and more people play Splatoon. It's a vastly superior game to Overwatch.

Everything but Zelda looks bad and that's a Wii U title

Went back and looked at more 1-2 Switch. Me and the kids will have a fucking blast with that.

BigAT

I like the look of Arms, but what is it about the last 10 years of motion controlled games that makes you think that game will possibly control with the level of fidelity it needs?

Honestly the only reason I think it will be better (outside of press reports saying the fidelity is second only to Vive) is the cost of those controllers. There must be a lot of tech in there! It can simulate a glass of ice, AT!

I told you, mother fucker

highfive.gif

Mrbob

Splatoon 2 is the reason I'm keeping my switch pre order. Game will be legit. Get a few months of free online play too before Nintendo charges for whatever they are charging for.

1 2 Switch should be a pack in.

Are these games $60 f2p games?

I thought so at first but I watched a long stream of it and like it now!

I already know mk, splatoon 2 and mario will be legit

No but it's amusing that you gave me hell for supporting what you perceive as garbage and yet you know Nintendo is conning you but you'll go all in for them.

But hey, you know, when it's something you really want and know you'll spend time with, you'll get it anyways right?

#stayoutofmypockets

No but it's amusing that you gave me hell for supporting what you perceive as garbage and yet you know Nintendo is conning you but you'll go all in for them.

But hey, you know, when it's something you really want and know you'll spend time with, you'll get it anyways right?

#stayoutofmypockets

How is nintendo conning me? This isn't evendors in the same galaxy as VC in 2k

Somnia

You don't have to use motion controls

That sold me on the game, I thought it looked fun on the Japanese stream and some other footage of it. That plus I saw it has varied environments with destruction and stuff to hide behind unlike the 1 map they kept showing.

I will try out the motion though.

Somnia

Fire Emblem Direct tomorrow, Bob. Will finally see Fire Emblem Warriors footage for Switch, plus the mobile game and "other" Fire Emblem titles. I'm guessing they're going to port Awakening over.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If FMT wants to spend his money on hot new games like Rayman Legends, Lego City Undercover, Mario Kart 8, and Skyrim, he should be allowed to!

If FMT wants to spend his money on hot new games like Rayman Legends, Lego City Undercover, Mario Kart 8, and Skyrim, he should be allowed to!

But I only preordered MK 8 from that list!

You're just trying to convince yourself to not buy a switch and I can see why but it's a no brainier for me. I love you Nintendo! Keep me hostage!

BigAT

You're just trying to convince yourself to not buy a switch and I can see why but it's a no brainier for me. I love you Nintendo! Keep me hostage!

If only there were some way to describe a victim falling in love with the person holding them hostage...

CB3

I don't have to convince myself to not buy it. Nintendo did that for me.

I'll pick one up in the fall. I'm hoping there will be stuff announced at E3 that's ready by then other than Mario or more Wii u ports

I don't have to convince myself to not buy it. Nintendo did that for me.

I'll pick one up in the fall. I'm hoping there will be stuff announced at E3 that's ready by then other than Mario or more Wii u ports

You already know what you're going to get over the life of the system. It makes sense to wait but I don't curr

��

According to the thread in OT....Wendy's tied with McDs for best chicken nuggets.....

I need phee to speak on it

What kinds of chicken nuggets are allowed to be qualified?

They're both hot fucking trash, but gun to my head Wendy's>McDonalds

CB3

Wendy's chicken nuggets are god tier in the world of fast food. Added points for the spicy ones.

Wendy's chicken nuggets are god tier in the world of fast food. Added points for the spicy ones.

Are we putting nuggets and tenders in the same category?

I'm assuming no, because there's no way in any living hell that Wendy's>Canes. TBH I can't really think of a fast food place that has nuggets that I like eating that much. Burger King used to do it perfectly but they're fucking awful now, we've discussed that.

CB3

Canes doesnt exist out here so I wouldnt know how to compare them.

The chicken nugget game is pretty weak. Id probably rate them like this:

1.) Wendy's (Best price-quantity-taste value)
2.) Chick-fil-a (Best taste)
3.) Mcdonalds (They have improved recently. Still a far third.)

Top Bottom