• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

rinse82

I gotta admit, 'Channel Orange' tracks 10-16 >> 1-9, with exceptions of tracks 2 and 5. Almost saves the album, but that's too many tracks to fall flat on.

2 Thinkin Bout You
5 Sweet Life
10 Pyramids
11 Lost
14 Bad Religion
15 Pink Matter
16 Forrest Gump

^ All legit.

Came in here to post that Frank Ocean is gooooooooood

Not on your list, but Super Rich Kids and Crack Rock I dig

Another update: still having twins

bye guys

BigAT

Do we know with any certainty that Rinse isn't JayZ?

drake%2Bshocked%2521.png

I went with my buddy and his five year old daughter last week. Everyone thought we were a couple. It was adorable. He takes his kids there all the time so the waitresses pay attention to him.

Rorschach

It's actually in a fairly affluent part of New Jersey.

It's weird, but just reading "New Jersey" gives me a sour reaction... Anyway, I guess this is a different Artisan Vapor!

I think artisan has joined the group of advertising words that don't mean anything anymore like SUPER, JUMBO, NATURAL, NEW, etc. They just go up on the sign/packaging.

BigAT

Anyone interested in a Switch preorder that doesn't have one? I have an extra one through Walmart that I'm otherwise going to cancel.

It's gotta be between the Nets and Kings at this point, at least the Kings have some young talent though.

The Kings have young talent?

All they've got is Willie Cauley-Stein, who is at best an energetic role player, and Ben McLemore, who looks completely lost and in the worst possible situation for him.

The Nets are absolutely fucked though, but that's mostly because of what Prokhorov made Billy King pull off. That trade was an absolute fleecing at the time and looks even worse now. 3 fucking unprotected first rounders for a bunch of old dudes on a 1-2 year rental.....my fucking god.

Bread

Banned
The Kings have young talent?

All they've got is Willie Cauley-Stein, who is at best an energetic role player, and Ben McLemore, who looks completely lost and in the worst possible situation for him.

The Nets are absolutely fucked though, but that's mostly because of what Prokhorov made Billy King pull off. That trade was an absolute fleecing at the time and looks even worse now. 3 fucking unprotected first rounders for a bunch of old dudes on a 1-2 year rental.....my fucking god.
WCS and Hield are talented and only what 22? They at least have something there, unlike the Nets.

That trade wasn't just 3 first rounders too, it was 3 unprotected plus a pick swap in 2017. They took a playoff team and turned them into a bottom feeder that couldn't even tank. Insane.

BigAT

I remember when the Knicks used to be considered a joke in the league. But then Kristaps won the skills competition and now we're an elite organization.

WCS and Hield are talented and only what 22? They at least have something there, unlike the Nets.

That trade wasn't just 3 first rounders too, it was 3 unprotected plus a pick swap in 2017. They took a playoff team and turned them into a bottom feeder that couldn't even tank. Insane.

TBH I don't see Hield or WCS ever getting anywhere close to what Cousins could produce. Also, Vlade fucking Divac is the GM so I don't see them doing anything with the picks they got either.

Agents and players are going to avoid that franchise unless they're throwing them stupid money that no one else will offer. They're going to be absolutely terrible for a long, long time.

If the Celtics win a title with the pieces they got from that trade they should build a statue of Billy King outside of TD Garden.

Top Bottom