• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

TheCrow

Ramirez said:
Chances of advancing tonight?
If my game with Kanzolo is the last one just sim it. We were going to play yesterday but he didn't contact me, even though I was online all day. Anyway, I'm going to sleep soon because I've been sick all week and really need the rest.

GCQuinton

TheCrow said:
If my game with Kanzolo is the last one just sim it. We were going to play yesterday but he didn't contact me, even though I was online all day. Anyway, I'm going to sleep soon because I've been sick all week and really need the rest.
I'll sim if you want, but you've got another day if you wanna try to schedule it again. You sure?

TheCrow

GCQuinton said:
I'll sim if you want, but you've got another day if you wanna try to schedule it again. You sure?
Sim it. Haven't heard from him since he asked if I could play last night or tonight.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Three Games

Army vs Minnesota
Arizona State vs Illinois
Ole Miss vs Vanderbilt
#24 Miss State vs #12 LSU
Northern Illinois vs Pitt
Kentucky vs Louisville
Cal vs #15 Nebraska

IDLE: Colorado, Rutgers, Oregon State

Week Three Headlines

Ole Miss-Northern Illinois Goes To Sim Gods, Owl Gets Victory
Cal Edges Pitt In 17-14 Battle
Army Picks Up Encouraging Win Against Duke
Bizarro World: Storybook Currently Has The Only Top 25 Team In League

Player of the Week

Justin Trimble, CB, Army
13-9 W Against Duke
6 ATK, FR, INT, TD

Ranked Teams

Miss State - #24 Coaches

Game of the Week

WEEK THREE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

GCQuinton

KanZolo said:
So this year we sim a day before deadline without consent of both users? Cool story.

When one person seems like they can't be reached, it's been two nights since we advanced, AND they're last up? Yeah, we sure will. Get in touch with your opponents and it won't be an issue.

Nightz

Army vs Minnesota
Arizona State vs Illinois
Ole Miss vs Vanderbilt
#24 Miss State vs #12 LSU
Kentucky vs Louisville
Cal vs #15 Nebraska

IDLE: Colorado, Rutgers, Oregon State
GCQ, any chance you can include the user names in parentheses like you did before? It's not that big of a deal, but it kinda helps to figure out who's who without having to go back to the first page.

On another note, has anyone tried out the SuperSim on the web feature? I'm thinking of using it while I'm out of town for two weeks, but want to make sure that it works and is worth the MS points.

TheCrow

GCQuinton said:
When one person seems like they can't be reached, it's been two nights since we advanced, AND they're last up? Yeah, we sure will. Get in touch with your opponents and it won't be an issue.
Yeah, if Kanzolo got in touch with me yesterday I would have said to wait to see if we could get it in the last day. But next time I can't get a hold of my opponent I'm making everyone wait or they can just let me play the cpu. My team doesn't stand a chance in simmed games.

So, did we leave recruiting on Varsity level? I know that in the other league and in my regular CPU dynasty, I only get 2 "change the topic to something else" options, where as I get 3 in this dynasty. GC, can you confirm?

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
So, did we leave recruiting on Varsity level? I know that in the other league and in my regular CPU dynasty, I only get 2 "change the topic to something else" options, where as I get 3 in this dynasty. GC, can you confirm?

Just got home. I forgot I hadn't changed this when I set it up. It's on All-American now, so it'll probably go into effect when I advance.

Striker

TheCrow said:
Yeah, if Kanzolo got in touch with me yesterday I would have said to wait to see if we could get it in the last day. But next time I can't get a hold of my opponent I'm making everyone wait or they can just let me play the cpu. My team doesn't stand a chance in simmed games.
Can you play tomorrow before it gets too late? I should be around most of the evening.

TheCrow

Striker said:
Crow, we can try tomorrow before it gets too late. Otherwise it'll have to be Saturday some time during the day.
I'm around now. About to play bob but I'll be available all night.

or we could play tomorrow. I'm fine with both.

Striker

TheCrow said:
I'm around now. About to play bob but I'll be available all night.

or we could play tomorrow. I'm fine with both.
Tomorrow is better. I have things to do beforehand and I work nights. Tomorrow late afternoon or evening is fine.

Toth029 on AIM if you want to catch me later.

GCQuinton

Looks like BPH and I are gonna have to reschedule.

And Nightz, I'll start adding the names back to for user teams on Weekly Previews. I was thinking about not doing them at all this season, but decided to try and streamline them instead.

GG GCQ. My defense finally play some lockdown D. Kudos on you shutting down MarQueis Gray after that long TD run, I couldn't do anything with him the rest of the day. Good luck the rest of the way.

TheCrow

GG striker. That game was just weird. Defenders dropping picks left and right and I still need to work on my offense.

GCQuinton said:
Looks like the OD servers are down right now because it's not letting me advance. I'll try again in about an hour.

if you back out and go back in usually it lets you advance. this happens to me every week :/

GCQuinton

FrenchMovieTheme said:
if you back out and go back in usually it lets you advance. this happens to me every week :/
That usually works, but I tried that three times before stopping.

Headed back on now.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Four Games

Army (GCQ) vs Colorado (MrCWS)
Arizona State (Az) vs USC
Rutgers (BigAT) vs #24 Michigan State
Oregon State (mik) vs UCLA
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Georgia
#20 Miss State (storybook77) vs Northern Illinois (TheCrow)
Pitt (Striker) vs Notre Dame
Kentucky (Ramirez) vs #15 Florida
Cal (Nightz) vs Washington

IDLE: Minnesota

Week Four Headlines

Teams Around The League Prepare For Conference Openers
Arizona State, Ole Miss On Verge Of Top 25 Appearance
Northern Illinois Upsets Pitt 17-14
Minnesota Picks Up First Season Win Against Army

Player of the Week

Brandon Maye, MLB, Miss State
13-10 W Against LSU
6 tackles, 2 TFL, sack, FF, FR

Ranked Teams

Miss State - #20 Coaches

Game of the Week

Miss State vs Northern Illinois

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

MrCWS83

GCQuinton, I can play tonight if you're free too...just about to eat dinner. Maybe 7 CST or later? Otherwise it'll have to be Monday for me. I'll be on again to check

MrCWS83

Has anyone had major problems lately with the bugs in the game? I read up on the roster problem and noticed I'd load my roster manually and nothing showed up...still seeing QB #3 RB#22, ect.

I haven't had any freezes yet knock on wood. I haven't been using a custom playbook to have it disappear like I've heard can happen. The most I've noticed is on replays the players can't keep up with the frame rate and scoot along or just disappear and the ball floats into the endzone.

I am wanting to know if our dynasty will be affected when they bring out the next patch, for better or for worse?

And has anyone else noticed (become annoyed/frustrated with) how the damn secondary doesn't turn and run to get the angle on a ball carrier, more so strafes and is unable to make a play thus allowing a big play and likely TD?

Ramirez

MrCWS83 said:
Has anyone had major problems lately with the bugs in the game? I read up on the roster problem and noticed I'd load my roster manually and nothing showed up...still seeing QB #3 RB#22, ect.

I haven't had any freezes yet knock on wood. I haven't been using a custom playbook to have it disappear like I've heard can happen. The most I've noticed is on replays the players can't keep up with the frame rate and scoot along or just disappear and the ball floats into the endzone.

I am wanting to know if our dynasty will be affected when they bring out the next patch, for better or for worse?

And has anyone else noticed (become annoyed/frustrated with) how the damn secondary doesn't turn and run to get the angle on a ball carrier, more so strafes and is unable to make a play thus allowing a big play and likely TD?

Take control of them manually, problem solved!

GCQuinton

MrCWS83 said:
I've had control of them and still seemed to be doing the same
You try turning off auto strafing? Unless I screw up manually and take a bad angle on something I usually don't have any problems.

Ramirez

You also have to take into account that there's no assist anymore when tackling, I've given up a lot of sure tackles because of that this year.

How many games are left? I'm ready to roll on LSU and get ranked. :p

Ramirez

GCQuinton said:
I do the "Games Left" updates every so often in the mornings, but for those who wanna keep track of the games played for themselves here's the link to our Dynasty Wire page (also posted in the OP):

http://www.easports.com/dynasty?_user_state=system#module=moduleDynastyHub&dynid=329293&sku=512A0001

Hmm, yea I was looking around on it last night, but didn't really find anything that shows just the games left for our people. I must be missing something really obvious.

GCQuinton

Ramirez said:
Hmm, yea I was looking around on it last night, but didn't really find anything that shows just the games left for our people. I must be missing something really obvious.

That and the drop down menu on home page after you've signed in is pretty much how I keep track of it in real-time if I want to check. Other than that, I just wait for the notification email telling me everyone's done.

Top Bottom