• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

TheCrow

storybook77 said:
I and Crow will tentatively play tonight otherwise it will be tomorrow night.
Sorry I missed your message on Live but I was finally able to get some sleep this weekend. I'll be on live for the next couple of hours, if you can play. If not I can definitely play anytime tomorrow after 6pm cst.

Striker

I played my game vs. ND. Michael Floyd is a beast.

In the 3rd I knocked out their QB with a concussion. feelgoodman.jpg

KanZolo

GCQuinton said:
When one person seems like they can't be reached, it's been two nights since we advanced, AND they're last up? Yeah, we sure will. Get in touch with your opponents and it won't be an issue.
Yeah except he never PM'D me or try to contact me at all. AND there was a full 24 hours left before the deadline. Yeah, still shitty.

Ramirez

KanZolo said:
Yeah except he never PM'D me or try to contact me at all. AND there was a full 24 hours left before the deadline. Yeah, still shitty.

You won, why make a big deal out of it still? :p

TheCrow

KanZolo said:
You asked if I could play wednesday or thursday evening and I said that would be fine. I was online both evenings for around 5 or 6 hours and didn't hear from you at all.

Edit: I would understand your issue if I played the cpu and won but that didn't happened. It was simed and your team destroyed mine.

MrCWS83

Ramirez said:
You won, why make a big deal out of it still? :p
TheCrow said:
You asked if I could play wednesday or thursday evening and I said that would be fine. I was online both evenings for around 5 or 6 hours and didn't hear from you at all.
Edit: I would understand your issue if I played the cpu and won but that didn't happened. It was simed and your team destroyed mine.
I think he's just upset that it was one of the user vs user games and being there was another day before the deadline, he didn't forsee the game being simulated. Yes he won and no Crow didn't play either, but it's one less user game for him. Just my guess, as I would feel this way

TheCrow said:
Sorry I missed your message on Live but I was finally able to get some sleep this weekend. I'll be on live for the next couple of hours, if you can play. If not I can definitely play anytime tomorrow after 6pm cst.
Tonight it is. I passed out on the couch last night watching baseball.

GCQuinton

KanZolo said:

Looking back at it, I see one post from Crow about it and nothing from you so you had to have been in direct communication somewhere else other than here if what he said about you two planning something was true.

In the future, don't plan for these vague times of sometime in the evening, get specific. Whether you do it in the thread or over PM, I don't care. Otherwise, yeah, I'm gonna go with the information I have on hand and I'm gonna sim it.

Here's the Monday morning "Games Left" update:

Army (GCQ) vs Colorado (MrCWS)
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Georgia
#20 Miss State (storybook77) vs Northern Illinois (TheCrow)

Deadline's tomorrow.

GCQuinton said:
Looking back at it, I see one post from Crow about it and nothing from you so you had to have been in direct communication somewhere else other than here if what he said about you two planning something was true.

In the future, don't plan for these vague times of sometime in the evening, get specific. Whether you do it in the thread or over PM, I don't care. Otherwise, yeah, I'm gonna go with the information I have on hand and I'm gonna sim it.

Here's the Monday morning "Games Left" update:

Deadline's tomorrow.

Has Kanzolo made plans with Georgia's CPU coach yet? :p

GCQuinton

storybook77 said:
Has Kanzolo made plans with Georgia's CPU coach yet? :p

richt.jpg

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Five Games

Army (GCQ) vs Tulane
Arizona State (Az) vs Oregon State (mik)
Colorado (MrCWS) vs Washington State
Rutgers (BigAT) vs Syracuse 
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Fresno State
Miss State (storybook77) vs Georgia
Northern Illinois (TheCrow) vs Central Michigan 
Pitt (Striker) vs USF
MInnesota (BPH) vs Michigan
#24 Kentucky (Ramirez) vs #15 LSU

IDLE: Cal (Nightz)

Week Five Headlines

Northern Illinois Knocks Off Miss State 24-20
Kentucky Enters Top 25 As They Manhandle Florida
Arizona State Prepares To Lock Horns With Oregon State
Will The League Have Any Heisman Candidates This Year?

Player of the Week

Anthony Wells, DE, Northern Illinois
24-20 W Against Miss State
4 tackles, 3 TFL, 3 ATK, sack, FF

Ranked Teams

Kentucky - #24 Coaches, #23 Media
Miss State - #21 Media

Game of the Week

Arizona State vs Oregon State

WEEK FIVE DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

Ramirez

Awww yea, got ranked this week! Hopefully my running game and defense can do the same to LSU. >.> Should be a quick week, only one head to head human game.

Nightz

Ramirez said:
Should be a quick week, only one head to head human game.
Better be since I'm on my bye week! Anyway, hopefully we get to play two more weeks before I go out of town Sunday night. I'd rather not leave my games with Oregon and USC up to the computer.

Ramirez

Let's see how much homefield matters, I have a sneaking suspicion that's why I dominated Florida, is HFA on?

Well, found that out the hard way, heh. HFA is a pretty lame feature, as it just turns the away team into a bunch of retards at key times, turning it off up for debate?

Look at the video I uploaded of my game, pretty much sums up how it went. No way that pass should have gotten off, much less had enough air to make it over two defenders perfectly, lol.

Throwing 4 picks didn't help my cause either...

Striker

I saw the clip in the Dynasty News. I would've screamed. :lol

Am going to play USF shortly.

EDIT: Had to re-start because my controller I usually use analog is not consistent with getting off full meter kicks. And those damn ESPN update seem to come up every 2 minutes.

GCQuinton

Ramirez said:
Let's see how much homefield matters, I have a sneaking suspicion that's why I dominated Florida, is HFA on?

Well, found that out the hard way, heh. HFA is a pretty lame feature, as it just turns the away team into a bunch of retards at key times, turning it off up for debate?

Look at the video I uploaded of my game, pretty much sums up how it went. No way that pass should have gotten off, much less had enough air to make it over two defenders perfectly, lol.

Throwing 4 picks didn't help my cause either...

Nope. Had that debate last year. We only turn it off for conference championship and bowl games.

Hey guys, sorry to do this, but I found out last night that my grandfather passed away. I'm heading out of town after work today for the funeral and probably won't be back until late tomorrow or early Thursday. Either way, I probably won't be able to get my game in until Thursday evening. Mik, would you be available then? If not, the game can be simmed. Sorry again.

Nightz

Azwethinkweiz said:
Hey guys, sorry to do this, but I found out last night that my grandfather passed away. I'm heading out of town after work today for the funeral and probably won't be back until late tomorrow or early Thursday. Either way, I probably won't be able to get my game in until Thursday evening. Mik, would you be available then? If not, the game can be simmed. Sorry again.
Sorry to hear about your grandfather dude. I think this league should be the least of your worries.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:

Sorry to hear that, man. As far as the game goes, whatever you decide to do just let me know.

Nightz said:
Sorry to hear about your grandfather dude. I think this league should be the least of your worries.

It is, but that doesn't mean I can't spend the 20 seconds to let people know what's up so they're not wondering what the hold up is.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Condolences to you, Az.

I'm around most evenings and I can definitely be available Thursday night before the flip.

mik

mik is unbeatable
I'm definitely available to do that, but we don't have a time or anything set to do so at this point.

MrCWS83

BigAT said:
It usually doesn't work that way, it's more about rotating which human opponents you have each season.
Understandable. I know last year's dynasty lasted 9 or 10 years so I suppose it wouldn't leave much time for return games. I'm good either way

Striker

Ramirez said:
By the end of your OD last year, had most of you built your teams up to top tier schools?
I think I was up to 5 stars by the end, and I started off either as a 2 or a very low 3-star Marshall program.

By then I was raking in tons of top talent and players I wanted and felt sure I could land.

Top Bottom