• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Owl and Az saying they have great teams scares the shit out of me considering the talent you've had in the past that hasn't received this much fanfare.

Dude, most of my guys will still be in the 80s. But it will be the best team I've had at Clemson so far. And my o-line won't be swiss cheese. It'll be exciting to see how Josh Williams plays when he doesn't have to always break a tackle behind the line of scrimmage.

BigAT

It's the result of 3 years with top 5 recruiting classes. To give you an idea...

My lowest rated starter on offense is 88, a tie between my qb, C, and RG

I have 94 and 91 rated LB's coming off the bench

Yikes...

My highest rated player is my punter.

It's the result of 3 years with top 5 recruiting classes. To give you an idea...

My lowest rated starter on offense is 88, a tie between my qb, C, and RG

I have 94 and 91 rated LB's coming off the bench

I don't feel so bad about how much worse I do compared to you guys anymore.

I'm gonna be in Miami 'til 3-5 EST.

12381366661878.gif

GCQuinton

Army's highest rated player, is too, our kicker at 91. And he's a just sophomore on the field!

Right after him are my highest rated defensive (Michael Sharp, CB, 91) and offensive (Corey Spencer, QB, 90) players. Dat Year 3 recruiting class has all grown up!

But yeah, nowhere near the Owl.

Army's highest rated player, is too, our kicker at 91. And he's a just sophomore on the field!

Right after him are my highest rated defensive (Michael Sharp, CB, 91) and offensive (Corey Spencer, QB, 90) players. Dat Year 3 recruiting class has all grown up!

But yeah, nowhere near the Owl.

I think you have a higher rated team than me.

Striker

Commish is left.

Ugh, my Cut Players is going to screw me over. What am I doing wrong? I cut my players this morning, from 81 to 70. I close, hit Ready to Advance, and then shut off my Xbox. I come on here now, the players are up to 79 out of 70, and I cut the players once again. Close and go to the menu. I go back in to check to see if it saved, and it's back up to 79 again. :|

KanZolo

Wsv just signed on

glad I signed on, roster reset to 74. That is why I have made a habit of "cutting" my players in position changes by moving them to punter.

Hoping the cpu will cut 40 ranked punters rather than cutting a 74 freshman over a 77 senior of same position

GCQuinton

Commish is left.

Ugh, my Cut Players is going to screw me over. What am I doing wrong? I cut my players this morning, from 81 to 70. I close, hit Ready to Advance, and then shut off my Xbox. I come on here now, the players are up to 79 out of 70, and I cut the players once again. Close and go to the menu. I go back in to check to see if it saved, and it's back up to 79 again. :|

I'm never last up, commishes just can't set Ready to Advance. I knock my stuff out as soon as we advance, with the exception of cutting players for the reason above.

Headed on now to advance to the preseason, but I won't be doing schedules until tomorrow morning sometime. I'll advance afterwards.

Striker

Is that a glitch because the person re-entered the dynasty again? I'm on here now and it's back to 70. I suppose it's a wait until you Advance and I cross my fingers and hope they don't cut somebody I'll want.

GCQuinton

Advanced to the Preseason. Get to it ASAP because I'm advancing after I set the schedules tomorrow morning.

Also, for my CUSA brethren, I made a change for our CCG. I didn't realize that CUSA always played their CGs at the home of the division winner with the best record, so I changed it back to that. And because Nightz and I still had Army/Navy labels all over the place in our game.

I like how all the 5* recruits are either Half Backs, Receivers, or Athletes. And there are only 17 of them. Should be interesting.

Also, fuck you EA for putting me at #22 pre-season.

Striker

The top recruits either want: A) Ole Miss, B) Clemson, C) Rutgers, or D) Minnesota. I hope to get a few! My team's depth at several positions is pretty frightening.

Advanced to the Preseason. Get to it ASAP because I'm advancing after I set the schedules tomorrow morning.

Also, for my CUSA brethren, I made a change for our CCG. I didn't realize that CUSA always played their CGs at the home of the division winner with the best record, so I changed it back to that. And because Nightz and I still had Army/Navy labels all over the place in our game.

What's the ETA here, Commish?

GCQuinton

Season%20Seven%20%28Teams%29.jpg

Notes From The Commish:

Nothing you guys don't know already (more home vs. away games for some teams, consecutive byes, etc.), so for the most part we're good to go. At this point, you're gonna be seeing opponents more often (sometimes every year as you'll see below), so just get ready for it.

Due to scheduling issues (and aforementioned baseless rationalizations of a lack of CCG), Rutgers has four human opponents in the regular season for the second year in a row.

We knocked out Season Six in three weeks on the dot, so let's keep that pace up!

Human Game Schedule For Season Seven:

Air Force
Colorado
Rutgers
Army

Army
Rutgers
Navy
Air Force

Clemson
Ole Miss
Navy
Rutgers

Colorado
Air Force
Ole Miss
Minnesota

Minnesota
Ole Miss
Pitt
Colorado

Navy
Clemson
Army
Pitt

Ole Miss
Clemson
Minnesota
Colorado

Pitt
Rutgers
Navy
Minnesota

Rutgers
Pitt
Army
Clemson
Air Force

Week One Preview coming up!

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week One Games

Army (GCQ) vs Purdue
#12 Pitt (Striker) vs #3 Rutgers (BigAT)
#22 Clemson (Az) vs #1 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
Air Force (Drizz) vs #24 Colorado (MrCWS)

IDLE: #4 Minnesota (BPH), Navy (Nightz)

Week One Headlines

Ole Miss Is Far And Away The BCS Favorite, But Can Minnesota Repeat?
Pitt-Rutgers Highlights A Number Of Big Week 1 Games
Colorado Prepares To Face Scrappy Air Force Squad
This Year's Heisman Race Looks To Be The Tightest In Recent Memory

Rankings

Ole Miss - #1 Coaches
Rutgers - #3 Coaches
Minnesota - #4 Coaches
Pittsburgh - #12 Coaches
Clemson - #22 Coaches
Colorado - #24 Coaches

Game of the Week

Clemson vs Ole Miss

WEEK ONE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

GCQuinton

Come on, GC! I haven't played you in two seasons and you give me The Owl two years in a row? And Rutgers?! Sad face.

Side effect of the super conferences and trying to give everyone at least three games. I can only fit certain games in certain spots for most of you guys and the only open spots generally tend to be the teams you keep getting because of that. I tried to make sure everyone's conference games started at the same point to try and offset it, but it still didn't do anything.

If you guys wanna take teams out of your conference so more spots open up, by all means let me know. Otherwise, it's what we got.

GG CWS, couldn't stop throwing ints. Felt like you always had a run D out so I'd throw an int instead :jnc. Terribly called offensive game for me and I call the same defense twice in a row just so you can throw back to back bombs on the same play at the end.

MrCWS83

GG Drizzle my nizzle, that was an ugly game. 5 interceptions, I just couldn't get into the endzone. Missing those 2 fgs too...dang, fortunate to get the W. We definitely lack the Az, Owl, BPH and AT like talent

MrCWS83

GG CWS, couldn't stop throwing ints. Felt like you always had a run D out so I'd throw an int instead :jnc. Terribly called offensive game for me and I call the same defense twice in a row just so you can throw back to back bombs on the same play at the end.
Dude that was insane, only one I can think of that you threw into traffic all the others were just bang bang plays, I see you're on your second contract. Good luck the rest of the way!

Dude that was insane, only one I can think of that you threw into traffic all the others were just bang bang plays, I see you're on your second contract. Good luck the rest of the way!

Thanks. My schedule is so weak with the exception of the user games, gotta win 'em. Prolly no chance at a BCS bowl already : \

This season is all about fulfilling the conference championship promise now.

Top Bottom