• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

MrCWS83

20050100_full.jpg

Dude congratulations! I can't believe it, you won a national championship. Good for you buddy. You should be buying lunch/dinner next time we hang out ;)

Darrin won't believe the news, I'll watch it all to see if you played some Darrinball. Hopefully next year I'll get you back next year...my team needs to improve all over the board

GG, BPH. I could not stop that inside slant no matter what defense I picked, and even when I knew you were going to run it. I tried multiple D's but it worked everytime. Either way, I had my opportunities so I have no one to blame but myself.

Great game man, probably the best one in the last 2 years that I've been in the league. Your defense just destroyed my running game. Hodges was bottled up all game. On that last play I wanted to run an option, but decided to give it to the guy that got me there and he got in. :)

Xrgi2.jpg

Striker

gg Nightz. Not much different than last. Hall acting like a bowling ball on your LB's and Tebow being inaccurate.

Curious if Hall leaves for the NFL Draft. He's a Junior but this was his breakout season. I'll try my best to keep him! :x

Nightz

Done. GG Striker. I like how this team was able to hang with teams like Clemson and Rutgers but just turn to crap when facing Pitt.

GCQuinton

And we're officially at the carousel. I'm not stopping this thing unless someone appears to get a legit offer, like always.

Nightz, it looks like you can apply for the Penn State job, but know that if you do and you don't get it Navy might not be available for you to come back to!

Nightz

And we're officially at the carousel. I'm not stopping this thing unless someone appears to get a legit offer, like always.

Nightz, it looks like you can apply for the Penn State job, but know that if you do and you don't get it Navy might not be available for you to come back to!

I'll stick with Navy. Tebow must rise to victory!

GCQuinton

Advanced to Players Leaving! The following teams have that to address:

Clemson
Colorado
Minnesota
Navy
Ole Miss
Pitt
Rutgers

I'd love to knock this out tonight and get to recruiting, but I'll set a deadline of noon ET tomorrow.

Striker

Owl has five guys going pro. Good luck, mang.

Colorado lost three WR's via graduation, plus one WR is transferring to Oregon.

I did lose two ends, and I did not expect to lose Butler just like that. -_-

KanZolo

5 for 5.

Pretty crucial since 3 of them were high rated sophomores this past year. Hopefully I can get them to stay for their senior year as well.

MrCWS83

Owl has five guys going pro. Good luck, mang.

Colorado lost three WR's via graduation, plus one WR is transferring to Oregon.

I did lose two ends, and I did not expect to lose Butler just like that. -_-
I can only think of Moore and Downing...I'll get to it in the morning. I'm tired

BigAT

Got both of my guys to come back, huzzah.

Is there a reason my coaching approval rating is so low? I'm at 57% for some reason, seems like it was reset.

MrCWS83

Got both of my guys to come back, huzzah.

Is there a reason my coaching approval rating is so low? I'm at 57% for some reason, seems like it was reset.
Probably because you're still in the Big East. The big time boosters and alumni want to see that Rutgers in the SEC

MrCWS83

So I just talked the two underclassmen from leaving and the dynasty is currently transfer fail so it's not saved. Hopefully it'll be up and running before the deadline. Will you please wait barring it's still not up

I doubt it'll be down for 4 more hours

MrCWS83

So I sent BPH a picture text of the transfer fail...not sure if you'll give me an extension since I asked this morning. It'd be greatly appreciated

I tried logging in on my Xbox but it still threw the error. I tried clearing cache and nothing worked. EA are a bunch of lying assholes.... They said these transfer failed errors were fixed.

Striker

Completed Week 1. What a crummy recruiting season for me. No impact players, although I was able to snag away DT Courtney Williams who was deciding between Pitt and Army. :p

With Butler gone at end I'll also have some shuffling to do at DL.

Top Bottom