• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Striker

Sigh. GG Az.

Bad time for the defense to wear gloves with popcorn grease on their hands. Williams was slipping off everything.

Also want to reinstate I hate man coverage for crossing patterns, good grief. Going from a zone to man in an audible, and it completely fucked up the defensive call so it easily gave away a big 20+ yard play. Tried to call yet another TO (I did before in the same occurrence), but it was too late.

Was the wind really 2 MPH? That shit curved the hell out of that ball, and despite 99 KPW and full meter, he misses from 51 yards. Just my luck. :|

Sigh. GG Az.

Bad time for the defense to wear gloves with popcorn grease on their hands. Williams was slipping off everything.

Also want to reinstate I hate man coverage for crossing patterns, good grief. Going from a zone to man in an audible, and it completely fucked up the defensive call so it easily gave away a big 20+ yard play. Tried to call yet another TO (I did before in the same occurrence), but it was too late.

Was the wind really 2 MPH? That shit curved the hell out of that ball, and despite 99 KPW and full meter, he misses from 51 yards. Just my luck. :|

I noticed that. I was like "wtf happened to that kick". Yeah, I thought for the most part you held Williams in check. He had a couple big runs early on and then a couple just barely made 1st downs on that final drive.

Striker

He had 150-ish yards! Even if you remove the 50 yard yard he had early on, that's still a lot to give up. I noticed his break tackle is 78, but he was busting moves out there like it was in the 90's, or something. Most of my defensive guys have pretty decent tackle ratings, aside from the corners obviously. He hardly went down on first contact (as evident by his 100+ yard yards after contact).

Oh, well.

He had 150-ish yards! Even if you remove the 50 yard yard he had early on, that's still a lot to give up. I noticed his break tackle is 78, but he was busting moves out there like it was in the 90's, or something. Most of my defensive guys have pretty decent tackle ratings, aside from the corners obviously. He hardly went down on first contact (as evident by his 100+ yard yards after contact).

Oh, well.

Yeah, I don't know, but he slips off everyone. Just ask the other guys I've played.

Nightz

GG GCQ. My defense stepped up that game with the picks and sacks at crucial times. I probably could have put it away if I had scored at the end of the first half, but Tebow wanted to make it interesting by throwing a pick. Michael Green did well with 90 yards rushing, 1 TD and 90 yards receiving, 1 TD.

Oh, when I first saw that it was a snow game and then you were wearing all white, I was like "Oh crap!" lol.

Anyways, with that, Navy is your inaugural Conference USA 2.0 champion!

KanZolo

If you can hold a good back on a user team that focuses on the run 150 isn't bad. I think he had 230 on me and I still had a chance to win

Striker

If you can hold a good back on a user team that focuses on the run 150 isn't bad. I think he had 230 on me and I still had a chance to win
Hopefully after this season I go up in Team Prestige. I cannot for some reason bring in any top tier talent, nor is any coming up long term for me. My offense is built around the success of a run game because my receivers outside Ryan and McGee are utter trash. You double the WR and bracket the TE, it's hard to manage much passing wise.

Also wish my QB Anderson didn't have the Byron Leftwich-esque passing motion.

@Nightz,

Did you rename your QB Tebow? lol

GCQuinton

GG GCQ. My defense stepped up that game with the picks and sacks at crucial times. I probably could have put it away if I had scored at the end of the first half, but Tebow wanted to make it interesting by throwing a pick. Michael Green did well with 90 yards rushing, 1 TD and 90 yards receiving, 1 TD.

Oh, when I first saw that it was a snow game and then you were wearing all white, I was like "Oh crap!" lol.

Anyways, with that, Navy is your inaugural Conference USA 2.0 champion!

GG man. Yeah, I turn to crap in snow games. Way too many turnovers that I couldn't recover from.

Three loses for the season, two of them from the same team that's a rival no less. Ugh.

MrCWS83

Well figuring my combined 3 losses of this season have totaled 54 points, I'd say Vegas would book us as 17 point dogs in the upcoming Big Ten title game. I'm looking forward to the challenge, it'd be fun spoiling someone's national title hopes

MrCWS83

CWS, I expect you to not make this a snoozer by halftime! Don't let me down, buddy!

P.S. Also please beat him so I can get a shot at the national championship.
You and AT have got to be my biggest fans right now! Don't worry guys, it can't be as bad as the last time I played him.

I think talent wise he has the edge but he's known among us friends as a perrenial chokester.

We'll see what he brings to the table tonight, I wish him the best of luck if he beats me again

MrCWS83

Heat of the moment anger and I finally was able to shut him down but too late and too many missed opportunities. GG and go win the title

Good game man. I was starting to sweat it when you started shutting me down and my defense turned into a wet kleenex. :\ I wanted to pass on you late, but was too scared that I would throw a pick. Well, now to get some dinner...

Nightz

Wow, beat Army and I don't even get back into the top 25.

Striker, we play in the Orange Bowl! When do you want to roll?

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Bowl Season Games

AutoZone Liberty Bowl: #22 Army (GCQ) vs USF
Capital One Bowl: #15 Colorado (MrCWS) vs #14 Georgia
TicketCity Bowl: Air Force (Drizz) vs Iowa
Rose Bowl: #4 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #6 USC
Allstate Sugar Bowl: #3 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #8 West Virginia
Discover Orange Bowl: #5 Pitt (Striker) vs Navy (Nightz)
BCS National Championship: #1 Minnesota (BPH) vs #2 Clemson (Az)

Bowl Season Headlines

Clemson Jumps Three Spots In The Polls, Will Face Minnesota In The BCS National Championship
Minnesota's Thomas Hodges Egdes Navy's Michael Green By 53 Votes To Win Heisman
Navy Wins First Conference USA 2.0 Title, And Will Play #5 Pitt In The Orange Bowl
Ole Miss Is Sugar Bowl Bound After Blowing Out Georgia In SEC Championship

Heisman Trophy Winner

Thomas Hodges, HB, Minnesota

BOWL SEASON DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

GCQuinton

#22 Army edges USF 31-24 in OT. Was pretty much back and forth the whole game, so I'm glad we pulled it out.

Two straight 11 win seasons and Top 25 finishes are great, but damn, those two losses to Navy just jump out to me. Enjoy it while it lasts, Nightz!

BigAT

Rutgers pokes holes in the Trojans, 42-10.

As far as switching conferences is concerned, the increased competition and recruiting boost would certainly be nice. Emotionally though, I feel kind of gross about it. I would much rather build the Big East up (although I believe the conference prestige rating is static, regardless of how good your conference actually is), especially with it falling apart in real life. And the SEC of all places? A wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I don't know, I'll have to think about it.

MrCWS83

Continuing to badger Mr. Excitement, the Heisman came down to a difference of 43 votes not 53 votes miscounted in the weekly update.

AT we're just living in a fantasy world baby, take your frustrations out on those dirty southern bastards. Break some hearts

GCQuinton

Bowl Season Scores:

AutoZone Liberty Bowl: #22 Army (GCQ) 31, USF 24 (OT)
TicketCity Bowl: Air Force (Drizz) 28, Iowa 21
Rose Bowl: #4 Rutgers (BigAT) 42, #6 USC 10
Allstate Sugar Bowl: #3 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 63, #8 West Virginia 17
Capital One Bowl: #15 Colorado (MrCWS) 21, #14 Georgia 17
BCS National Championship: #1 Minnesota (BPH) 17, #2 Clemson (Az) 10

Bowl Season Games Remaining:

Discover Orange Bowl: #5 Pitt (Striker) vs Navy (Nightz)

This'll be our first televised National Championship Game, right?

Yep!

Anyone who watched last night, how was the quality? I upgraded to the newer Livestream software before the game with Striker and CWS said it was really choppy and the audio didn't match the video. I made a few tweaks, but wasn't sure how it looked.

GCQuinton

Az's going for a little bit of league history in this national title game. If he wins, he'll have won a national championship with two different teams in the same dynasty (Arizona State in Season Three, Clemson in Season Six). A first in any of the four leagues I've run.

It's currently 14-10 Clemson in the 4th.

EDIT: BPH comes back to win it 17-10!

GG, BPH. I could not stop that inside slant no matter what defense I picked, and even when I knew you were going to run it. I tried multiple D's but it worked everytime. Either way, I had my opportunities so I have no one to blame but myself.

Top Bottom