• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GG, Nightz. I got a little worried after I completely blew that coverage on the long ball early on and you took the lead. My defense hunkered down though and I got some key picks to help seal the game.

Nightz

GG man. Just couldn't get anything going. I didn't even set my defenders to aggressive and they couldn't tackle for crap. Having my starting HB out sucked too. Big dropoff between him and my backup.

Oh, I hope that their claim that psychic defenders are fixed is true. 2 receivers running streaks on the left side with 1 defender in between, and both are a fair distance from the defender. As soon as the ball is thrown he knows exactly where to go and makes the pick. I gave up after that and just mashed A the rest of the way to get the game over with.

Where'd you go? I logged in and it said you logged off 1 minute ago. I'll be available to start for the next 15 minutes, then I'm going to dinner and we will have to play at 7-7:30.

Striker

My ISP decided to be a shitty company tonight, so I'm having internet difficulties. It interrupted my game with BPH in the early seconds of the 2nd half. I'm going auto-pilot so he can play the game.

Comcast can lick a chode.

My ISP decided to be a shitty company tonight, so I'm having internet difficulties. It interrupted my game with BPH in the early seconds of the 2nd half. I'm going auto-pilot so he can play the game.

Comcast can lick a chode.

Well I just finished and CPU Pitt didn't play well. The QB threw 5 interceptions, 2 being pick-6s. They were able to score late in the 4th to spoil my shutout. Your defense was pretty damn good. I think I only scored 2 TDs on offense all game and forced 4 FGs.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Three Games

Army (GCQ) vs #10 Washington
#2 Minnesota (BPH) vs #6 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
#14 Pitt (Striker) vs #23 Florida State
#19 Navy (Nightz) vs #24 Oklahoma State
Air Force (Drizz) vs Michigan State

IDLE: #4 Clemson (Az), #1 Rutgers (BigAT)

Week Three Headlines

Minnesota Easily Handles Striker-Less Pitt Team...
...And Must Now Prepare For The Owl And His Ole Miss Squad
Navy Puts Up A Fight, But Clemson Winds Up Being Too Much For Them
Army Looks To Knock Off Their First Top Ten Opponent In Washington

Rankings

Rutgers - #1 Coaches
Minnesota - #2 Coaches
Clemson - #4 Coaches
Ole Miss - #6 Coaches
Pitt - #14 Coaches
Navy - #19 Coaches

Player of the Week 

Jeremy Clark, HB, Rutgers
52-0 W Against USC
25 carries for 165 yards, 5 TD

Game of the Week

Minnesota vs Ole Miss

WEEK THREE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

GCQuinton

The game with Washington was tight going into the third quarter, but after making a switch at HB we managed to start pulling away for the 38-17 upset win. Brian Slaughter, the guy I recruited three years ago as the successor to Heisman Winner Greg Rabb, finally got his time to shine since I was sick of John Bennett getting hurt every other play and had a big game. Will he keep it up against defending National Champs Minnesota next week? We'll see!

The damn game froze up with 24 seconds before the half and me on my 40, up 17-14.

Owl, lets start it and I'll let you score twice and you let me score twice and give me the ball back with 24 seconds left.

Good game. That catch off the deflection was so much luck. If that fell to the turf, it could have been a different game - because after you caught that my defense really just went to shit. Well... another 17-0 lead in the 1st half ending up a loss. :\

KanZolo

Good game. That catch off the deflection was so much luck. If that fell to the turf, it could have been a different game - because after you caught that my defense really just went to shit. Well... another 17-0 lead in the 1st half ending up a loss. :
Sometimes it's better to be a lucky owl than good, gg.

GCQuinton

Week Four Games

#21 Army (GCQ) vs #9 Minnesota (BPH)
#13 Pitt (Striker) vs Virginia
#4 Clemson (Az) vs North Carolina
#1 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Arkansas
#3 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #2 Georgia

IDLE: #17 Navy (Nightz), Air Force (Drizz)

Week Four Headlines

Ole Miss Not That Worried About #2 Georgia
Minnesota Looks To Bounce Back Against Army
Navy, Air Force Get Big Wins Against The Big Ten, Big 12
Clemson Looks To Inch Closer To BCS Top Spot

Rankings

Rutgers - #1 Coaches
Ole Miss - #3 Coaches
Clemson - #4 Coaches
Minnesota - #9 Coaches
Pitt - #13 Coaches
Navy - #17 Coaches
Army - #21 Coaches

Player of the Week 

Paul Richardson, HB, Ole Miss
31-20 W Against Minnesota
14 carries for 166 yards, 4 total TD

Game of the Week

Army vs Minnesota

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

GCQuinton

BPH, I'll be free to play around 4 ET if you can go today. After that, I'm not sure but I'll generally be around for the rest of the day.

Striker

Took care of Virginia. Made a change at QB to Stephon Greene, who is a Sophomore. I'll ride him out to end the dynasty, and hope he performs well.

Wow, what a game. GG Quinton. Your pass defense was really impressive. My QB was doing fairly well, but you completely owned him. Once he threw back to back pick-6s, I had to stay on the ground and put it in Sanchez's hands.

Good luck the rest of the way. Win the Conference USA crown!

GCQuinton

Week Five Games

Army (GCQ) vs Troy
#7 Minnesota (BPH) vs Purdue
#16 Navy (Nightz) vs San Diego State
#3 Clemson (Az) vs Duke
Air Force (Drizz) vs Boise State
#2 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Auburn

IDLE: #11 Pitt (Striker), #1 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Five Headlines

Army Puts Up A Fight, But Still Falls To Minnesota
Ole Miss Returns To The Top Of The Mountain In Rankings
Rutgers' Jeremy Clark Is Your New Heisman Frontrunner
Air Force Can't Afford To Look Past Boise State

Rankings

Ole Miss - #1 Coaches, #1 Media
Rutgers - #2 Coaches, #2 Media
Clemson - #3 Coaches, #3 Media
Minnesota - #7 Coaches, #6 Media
Pitt - #11 Coaches, #11 Media
Navy - #16 Coaches, #19 Media
Army - #23 Media

Player of the Week 

Joel Sanchez, HB, Minnesota
28-17 W Against Army
24 carries for 209 yards, 4 TD

Game of the Week

Air Force vs Boise State

WEEK FIVE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

GCQuinton

Wow, what a game. GG Quinton. Your pass defense was really impressive. My QB was doing fairly well, but you completely owned him. Once he threw back to back pick-6s, I had to stay on the ground and put it in Sanchez's hands.

Good luck the rest of the way. Win the Conference USA crown!

GG man. Yeah my secondary even surprised me a little bit. I knew after that second pick 6 you were gonna lean on the ground game with Sanchez and pound me and sure enough that's what happened.

Onto CUSA play!

Fucking lol at a team with a loss beating four undefeated teams for the #1 ranking. Way to have a broken ass ranking system, EA.

I'm undefeated and have beaten two ranked opponents. I won the Conference-USA and Fiesta Bowl last season. I have the Commander-In-Chief trophy. Yet Navy and Army are ranked and Air Force isn't.

GCQuinton

Week Six Games

#6 Minnesota (BPH) vs Michigan State
#9 Pitt (Striker) vs #12 Miami
#13 Navy (Nightz) vs Air Force (Drizz)
#3 Clemson (Az) vs Georgia Tech
#2 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #7 Georgia
#1 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs South Carolina

IDLE: #25 Army (GCQ)

Week Six Headlines

The Four Hour Week: League Advances In Blazing Time