• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

BigAT

Got my punter (lol) to pass on the draft and return another year, but David Morgan is giving up an opportunity to pursue the Heisman he rightfully deserves in order to head to the NFL.

BigAT

adventure-time-with-finn-and-jake.jpg

(Fin.)

Striker

Done with Week 3.

Seems like every team is getting loaded in recruits now.

It will be fun when we start over again in NCAA '13. I think I already selected who I want, and with the conference realignment process we've gone through, I think it's going to add that much more entertainment.

Curious how the next game's recruit process is going to be. I thought I've read they will change some things about it.

GCQuinton

Advanced to Week 4!

If we get lucky enough to be able to advance to the preseason before tonight I may be able to knock out the schedules and start the new season today. If not I'll just do it tomorrow morning.

Striker

I could use another week to schedule players to campus. But I'm not sure when BPH will get this week's finished so we can hammer it out. I'll be away until later tonight, but until I go I will keep an eye out (will return 9 or 10 PM est) to check back if we had advanced to Week 5 or if we can go to Change Positions.

GCQuinton

Advanced to Week 5. After reading all the stuff above, and taking in what we have left, Tuesday's looking like the earliest we'll be starting the season. And that's if we get to cutting players by tomorrow night.

GCQuinton

Sorry Striker, we're advancing at 11 ET if you haven't gotten to Week 5. Been on it too long now.

EDIT: And it looks like he's on it now so nevermind.

Striker

Got position changes done. Team looks pretty different defensively. Going to be an interesting, or miserable season when facing top notch opponents.

One recruit, a 2* JUCO outside linebacker, comes in at 79 overall. Can't say I am displeased with that.

Top Bottom