• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

BigAT

I guess some of the new dynasty information is starting to come out.

@pastapadre:
NCAA Football 13 Dynasty mode will have new pitches like "playing style" and dynamic conference prestige.

That second part is good and should have been in this year already.

GCQuinton

The webcast is on now. Currently watching it.

Players Leaving is tied to coaching promises now, complete with mock draft projections you can use to try to keep them.

More transfers.

A player's Top Ten isn't static anymore, so any team has a shot at any player. Basically, if a team has a school at the top of the list and they never show interest they'll eventually fall off in place of the teams that are. (Probably worded that a litte wrong, but yeah)

You can unlock players ratings (including OVR) through scouting. This isn't tied to calling time.

Triple threat athletes: Athletes are rated prominently at two to three positions, as opposed to just their natural position in this year's game.

ALL OFFSEASON and PRESEASON dynasty functions are available through the web!

Live score updates via the ticker, studio updates and cut-ins with Rece Davis. Very similar to Sportscenter from 2K5 but in-game without the actual gameplay. This is also in the Online Dynasty.

Striker

News sounds good.

BigAT, I sent a message to let you know I'm around. Just send an invite or message on AIM when you are back.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That was a solid webcast. All the changes sound great. As long as the game doesnt have the bugs from NCAA 12, it will be a hell of a game.

BigAT

A look at the ticker:

AsUMoB0CQAAbxY1.jpg:large

BigAT

I wonder if Rutgers new Nike uniforms will make it into this upcoming edition. Somehow I doubt it, it always seems like they're a year behind on that stuff, at least when it comes to RU.

GCQuinton

Advanced to the FINAL Players Leaving! The following teams have to knock that out:

Air Force
Clemson
Minnesota
Navy (HA! He wants to come to Army!)
Ole Miss
Pitt
Rutgers

No deadline, but I advance as fast as you guys get to it.

BigAT

Woohoo, got all three of my guys to come back, including Heisman winner Jeremy Clark (who can even remember who finished second?).

Striker

Did my real quick. My HB and MLB were both attempting to leave but were able to persuade them back for the last season.

GCQuinton

Advanced to Week 1 of recruiting! Deadline's at noon ET tomorrow!

Also, if you don't plan on recruiting let me know so I'm not wondering if you're gonna do it or not.

Nightz

I'll try to do recruiting at work but don't let me hold you guys up if I end up being last. I don't have any pressing needs.

Top Bottom