• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

BPH I'll be online whenever you get home. Just invite.

I'll have some things to do away from the apartment, but it is my day off. Whenever you are free just let me know when you can.

Good game. Your defense was scaring the hell out of me, which made me call the most conservative game I have ever done, especially after the underthrown pass that was intercepted. I was WAY too scared to throw.You have improved that team a lot, while my offense line couldn't hold their blocks worth a damn. I have a feeling that my scores will be low scoring affairs, because I can't do SHIT on offense.

SANCHEZ?! WHERE ARE YOU? Do you have another year of eligibility?

Striker

Each of us had bad pass games. Drops, open WR's missing stuff, etc. My oft-reliable Danny Daniels dropped a TD - I initially thought it was one because the way he caught it and fell gave the animation a look as if he did. That was a back breaker.

Also stinks my kicker won't get anything over 50 often so I had to pass on that 3rd down play on my last offensive series. Would have made a difference, but not until my defense kept flying by McCall rather than hit him. GG.

Anytime after 4 ET works for me. Wanna shoot for 4:30-5?
Yeah we can try.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Two Games

Army (GCQ) vs #17 Pitt (Striker)
#23 Navy (Nightz) vs #1 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
#4 Clemson (Az) vs #3 Rutgers (BigAT)
Air Force (Drizz) vs #22 USC

IDLE: #2 Minnesota (BPH)

Week Two Headlines

Minnesota Edges Pitt In A 6-3 Slugfest
Three All-Human Matchups Highlight Week 2
Op-Ed: People Still Seem To Be Recruiting. Why??
News From 2020: Cam Newton Wins Second MVP Award, Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Favorites

Rankings

Ole Miss - #1 Coaches
Minnesota - #2 Coaches
Rutgers - #3 Coaches
Clemson - #4 Coaches
Pittsburgh - #17 Coaches
Navy - #23 Coaches

Player of the Week

Pete Peterson. K, Minnesota
6-3 W Against Pitt
2-2 FG, Long of 45

Game of the Week 

Clemson vs Rutgers

WEEK TWO DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

Air Force beats USC 35-7. CB Floyd and LOLB Wiley had huge pick sixes. Actually I only scored on big plays that game, was 1 for 5 on 3rd down. Weird game.

45 yd TD run.
41 yd INT return for TD.
47 yd TD pass.
73 yd INT return for TD.

And now for the Owl next week. Is this season going to be for it all or just the C-USA?

Nightz

GG to the owl, that was a pretty fun game.

But I was ready to smash my 360 on the fumble near the end. Down 27-17 with about 4 minutes to go and I'm driving down the field. My QB hits my receiver with a pass, he gets hit at the goal line and fumbles the ball out of bounds. I go to the play call screen and all of a sudden I'm on defense? Watching the replay, the ball didn't land in the defender's hands or anything. It fell to the ground. Didn't even give me the option to review or anything. So frustrating and stupid, especially at such a crucial moment. I'm ready to throw in the towel on this game.

Edit: And the game freezes as I exit the game. Screw you EA.

KanZolo

gg. not so fun for me after giving up two TD's :40 before half. Worked out in the end I guess.

At the time had no idea how I ended up with the ball on that fumble. After viewing replay after the game, the ball started to come out at like one inch line and proceeded into endzone and then out of bounds for the touchback.

GG to the owl, that was a pretty fun game.

But I was ready to smash my 360 on the fumble near the end. Down 27-17 with about 4 minutes to go and I'm driving down the field. My QB hits my receiver with a pass, he gets hit at the goal line and fumbles the ball out of bounds. I go to the play call screen and all of a sudden I'm on defense? Watching the replay, the ball didn't land in the defender's hands or anything. It fell to the ground. Didn't even give me the option to review or anything. So frustrating and stupid, especially at such a crucial moment. I'm ready to throw in the towel on this game.

Edit: And the game freezes as I exit the game. Screw you EA.

This is the biggest bunch of BS in the game. I have had that happen on a few occasions. Anyone have throw it to the WR and then he gets hit WITHOUT taking a step and they call it a fumble? This is more frequent than the issue you had. :\

GCQuinton

It's the last season, Nightz! Just hold on for 1.5 to 2 more weeks!

Striker, I'll definitely be around at 4:30 if you wanna go then.

KanZolo

This is the biggest bunch of BS in the game. I have had that happen on a few occasions. Anyone have throw it to the WR and then he gets hit WITHOUT taking a step and they call it a fumble? This is more frequent than the issue you had. :
That wasn't the case here. The wr completed the process, made a football move and took a couple strides.

Was weird because how close to endzone, and how fast went outta bounds

Striker

GG GQ.

Great defense you played. Absolute terrible plays by me, as well. That pick six to your dang DL was the deal breaker. It put Greene in blue and he was missing everything afterwards. Your DL and LB's were stout, specifically your DT Pleasant who kept destroying my pocket and RG. No run game at all outside that one fluke play on 3rd down. Couldn't seemingly pass well, your guys were in good coverage, and guys weren't getting the job done on my side. I miss Jarvis' big play ability from last season, and he was only a 79. :\

Also noteworthy the ST plays: your punting was really impressive, and that fumble on the opening kickoff by Martin put his butt on the bench.

GCQuinton

GG Striker.

Yeah, there was some good defense on both sides of the ball that game. I was getting ready to say "oh well, there's another L" on that fumble return you got for a TD but that pick six by Wes Baker picked me back up. This is by far my best all around team, which is thankfully happening in the last season.

And when you get beat as often as it feels like I do sometimes, you make sure your ST play is down pat so nothing else can go wrong, lol.

BigAT

GG Az. I felt bad for on that kickoff you fumbled that got fumbled and returned for a touchdown. Bad luck and pretty much a back breaker.

The win did come with a cost though, my starting QB is out for 11 weeks. :-\

GCQuinton

Week Three Games

#22 Army (GCQ) vs Nebraska
#3 Minnesota (BPH) vs #11 Clemson (Az)
#25 Pitt (Striker) vs Maryland
Navy (Nightz) vs Michigan State
Air Force (Drizz) vs #2 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
#1 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Arkansas

Week Three Headlines

Rutgers Is The Nation's New No.1 After Beating Clemson
Army Scores The Upset Against Pitt
Navy Falls From The Polls After Ole Miss Loss
News From 2020: Jimmy Fallon Named New Tonight Show Host Following Jay Leno's Retirement 

Rankings

Rutgers - #1 Coaches
Ole Miss - #2 Coaches
Minnesota - #3 Coaches
Clemson - #11 Coaches
Army - #22 Coaches
Pittsburgh - #25 Coaches

Player of the Week

Brady Randolph, FS, Ole Miss
27-17 W Against Navy
6 tackles, 5 ATK, FF

Game of the Week 

Minnesota vs Clemson

WEEK THREE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

GCQuinton

Took care of Nebraska easier than I thought last night. And my second straight game with a DE pick, too. Looks like Army's finally starting to roll along after that big misfire against Oregon State.

Striker

Completed my game vs. Maryland. Todd Freeman hauled in over 200 rush yards. Still not happy with my tackles blocking, but the interiors are getting it done run blocking. Hopefully next Dynasty I have better success recruiting. -_-

I thought your RB did a great job. He had that one 80 yard run that almost tied it up. Defensive line got pushed around a lot though. My qb had a ton of room to run when no one was open downfield. GG.

I thought your RB did a great job. He had that one 80 yard run that almost tied it up. Defensive line got pushed around a lot though. My qb had a ton of room to run when no one was open downfield. GG.

Yeah, he is good, but Sanchez's acceleration was insane. Both of my lines were decimated from the draft. Hunt is looking like crap without the other great guys around him. :\

So that's 6 points in the last 2 games... *SIGH*

GCQuinton

Week Four Games

#19 Army (GCQ) vs #7 Miss State
#8 Minnesota vs #1 Rutgers (BigAT)
#21 Pitt (Striker) vs NC State
#23 Navy (Nightz) vs Rice
#6 Clemson (Az) vs Duke
Air Force (Drizz) vs Kansas State

IDLE: #2 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Four Headlines

Minnesota's Defense Is Starting To Give Their Offense The Stink Eye After Another Low Score Loss
Ole Miss Easily Handles Air Force
Navy Coach Nightz Leaves MSU Game To His Assistants
Ghosts of Storybook: Army Prepares To Face Miss State

Rankings

Rutgers - #1 Coaches
Ole Miss - #2 Coaches
Clemson - #6 Coaches
Minnesota - #8 Coaches
Army - #19 Coaches
Pittsburgh - #22 Coaches
Navy - #23 Coaches

Player of the Week

Xavier Williams, DE, Army
48-7 W Against Nebraska
2 tackles, 3 TFL, 2 ATK, 2 sacks, INT

Game of the Week 

Minnesota vs Rutgers

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

BPH, when do you want to play today? And it has to be today, because...

diablo-iii-logo450.gif

The only time I could play is either 5:30PM (if I get out of work in a timely manner) or sometime tomorrow. I am meeting some friends at 7 for dinner and then we are going to hang out for a while then head to Gamestop. ;P

Top Bottom