• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NHL Offseason Thread of LOL Leafs and other loser teams in memory of Manics

Status
Not open for further replies.

kassatsu

Banned
KingHenrik30 said:
Caveman in a canadian tuxedo? irresistable.
20pbmsx.jpg

Jinaar

I don't see this posted so:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=487164

Kane case resolved
Thursday, 08.27.2009 / 1:29 PM / News NHL.comBUFFALO -- Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane pleaded guilty Thursday to a non-criminal charge of disorderly conduct and was ordered to apologize to a Buffalo cab driver over a fare dispute.

Kane, 20, and his cousin, James Kane, 21, were given conditional discharges, meaning they will avoid any penalties if they stay out of trouble for a year and apologize to cabbie Jan Radecki.

"Obviously I want to apologize to my family, the city of Buffalo, my team, the whole Blackhawks organization, obviously all the fans out there, my fans especially, just for being in a regrettable situation," Kane said. "But it's behind me. It's time to move on."

Kane was accompanied to the courthouse by his parents.

In court, defense lawyer Paul Cambria said Kane is a law-abiding person and an outstanding athlete.

"He desires to be a tremendous role model and I believe that he is," Cambria said.

Takeda Kenshi

blew Staal
Did it say if he had to read the apology out loud in front of the class?

Also, that pic of Malkin frenching the chick needs the caption below it 'So easy even a caveman can do it.'

The guy on CBC just said that the NHL doesn't want to move a team to Hamilton because they'd rather expand there and get the huge expansion fees. Most hilarious thing i've heard all day.

Who cares about Malkin's chicks, Dubi's been pimping shorties all summer long:
Oceana+Nautica+Vanity+Fair+Celebrate+World+dogDhCfQbLll.jpg

Oceana+Nautica+Vanity+Fair+Celebrate+World+nzH4CkoaD2Vl.jpg

dubi.jpg

You better sign that QA if you want this kind of trim to continue Dubi

darkwings

Banned
Spl1nter said:
FAKE! Its missing the playoff beard. :D

what a tool crosby was there. He won the cup, and he refused to shake hands with lidstrom. Yeah he won the cup, it would been different if he lost it and was upset in the moment.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
_leech_ said:
The guy on CBC just said that the NHL doesn't want to move a team to Hamilton because they'd rather expand there and get the huge expansion fees. Most hilarious thing i've heard all day.

Yay for diluting the talent pool even further!

Marvie_3

Banned
_leech_ said:
No kidding. I would think the league would make more money having teams that turn a profit as opposed to dumping tens of millions of dollars into a dead franchise.

Doytch

No sound? RAGE!

Terrrrible play by Crosby. Should've dumped it in instead of dicking around the line and then taking a penalty. Get that bum outta there.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Man, what a terrible giveaway by Crosby. If he ever did that during a real game in the olympics I would hope that he gets benched.

Alucard

Banned
Can't seem to watch this. Ah well. It's just a scrimmage. Wake me up for the actual Olympics. Actually, let the NHL season begin already.

malkin-topper.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Are people really booing Heatley? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Ultimate villain if he comes back and scores the winner in the gold medal game. The fans wouldn't know how to react.

Alucard said:
Are people really booing Heatley? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Ultimate villain if he comes back and scores the winner in the gold medal game. The fans wouldn't know how to react.

and This. i dont care if this guy drowns puppies while telling me how much he hates the Beatles, if I'm picking the canadian team he's my third choice after Crosby and Luongo

Alucard said:
well since the olympics are in vancouver, the fans would obviously cheer the canucks leading goal scorer for the 09/10 season :D

ah who am i fucking kidding, we'll probably find a way to coerce jeff sanderson out of retirement as our big splash this year

Marvie_3

Banned
Mike Works said:
well since the olympics are in vancouver, the fans would obviously cheer the canucks leading goal scorer for the 09/10 season :D

ah who am i fucking kidding, we'll probably find a way to coerce jeff sanderson out of retirement as our big splash this year
Mike Sillinger just retired too. Maybe they could get him back.

I was really hoping he would keep playing long enough to play for every NHL team. Shame he only played for 12 of them....

Entropia

No One Remembers
Yeah the "YOUR CAPTAIN........*long pause* OF THE CALGARY FLAMES!!"

The game was fantastic, I'm an idiot for not taking my camera.

Brodeur fucking robbed Spezza at the end of the first, oh lordy.

kassatsu

Banned
Entropia said:
Yeah the "YOUR CAPTAIN........*long pause* OF THE CALGARY FLAMES!!"

The game was fantastic, I'm an idiot for not taking my camera.

Brodeur fucking robbed Spezza at the end of the first, oh lordy.
The fucking stream died all I heard was audio, the crowd went nuts though.

Marvie_3

Banned
kassatsu said:
Don't expect them to stop anytime soon.

http://i28.tinypic.com/wjukbr.jpg[IMG]

That is the wall of the Pens locker room for game 7 at Joe Louis Arena.[/QUOTE]
Ok, the Evgeni Drago one got me. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom