• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox NCAA 2006 Thread! Season I: Madden 2005.5 (pick teams inside!)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Congratulations Wellington, you now have the honor of selling your copy anytime you want.

LUCKY DAN

Lonestar

Tomorrow "should be" good. I'll get outta work sometime around 5 pm EST. I'll try to hold it to 3 OT's, ok?

Lonestar

oh, don't worry about leaving early unless you want to, I should be open anytime after 5, up to like 10:30/11 PM. Since we're having Inventory the next 2 days, there are no off shifts working, so there's no chance of me getting called in to fix a problem.

freddie11t.jpg

champion of the world!!!

lonestar fought till the end, but he couldn't overcome 6 ints.

thanks for the "great" season ladies. i respect those of you who played till the end, like true niners.

and for those of you who quit i only have to ask you this: do you honestly think it's going to get any better with madden? i'm still going to stomp you! what is the difference whether i score on a 1 play, 80 yard run or run 12 times for 80 yards and score? that is the reality of your situation! kbar and gore are hungy... and they dont take no for an answer

Lonestar

Lost 29-20, he went for 2 once, but I stopped him, kicked 2 onside kicks, first wasn't far enough but recovered, retried, and got the recovery again.

6 MF'ing Int's. That's a game destroyer. But still, only 29-20.

Top Bottom