• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ok GAF lets battle it out. Which franchise is better F-Zero or Wipeout

Pick yours

Results are only viewable after voting.

Synth

^Tonnes of stages have lots of sections like that, I just picked a random section. Doesn't really make a difference if that track had NO corners at all, that's actually kinda worse.

I wanted to show what it looked like when you're not glitching to get higher speeds like most other footage here.

Glitching f-zero looks like crazy fast, dodging left/right, but that's a different comparison to just comparing standard gameplay.

There are plenty of areas with long straights yes... but they always otherwise actually lead into corners, or at least something else remotely eventful like a corkscrew. The video you posted in fine as it gives a good overall representation of an F-Zero track layout, even with the flatness and all the long straights... but if you were to clip out a few seconds of only a straight section, and post it like "and this is what F-Zero is like", then that'd have been cherry picking to. It's obviously less likely to happen to WipEout, as nearly any given moment of a WipEout game will show the technicalities of it's track layouts.. but is someone rolled up with a gif of someone just riding the straight line on Anulpha Pass, I'd be calling BS on that also.

A story mode mission doesn't "make it worse"... that'd be like me showing some battle mode course from Mario Kart, or one of the missions from Sonic Allstars Racing and being like "that just makes it worse"... that's just silly.

Ps3 definitely isn't best Wipeout. Tracks are very narrow and just feels different

The best WipEout's are 2097 and 3 imo. Elements of Fusion have somewhat polluted every entry since (and even stuff like Formula Fusion after).

F-Zero GX is brilliant, but I think the rest of the series is fairly mediocre. Meanwhile Wipeout has this amazing synergy and style that I've always adored - the superb art from Designer's Republic, the music, the excellent visuals & futuristic aesthetic, and so on. I'm not entirely sure which instalment is my favourite overall (Wipeout 3, I think), but with the exception of the PS2 one (Fusion?) they've all been bloody brilliant and I'm really looking forward to the Omega Collection.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Much of what you listed has far less "direct" and/or immediate maneuverability then WipEout does... some laughably so (Need for Speed Underground). Regardless of individual game picks though, using momentum as a negative for racers is ridiculous. WipEout feels "floaty" because it's antigravity racing... you're floating. If anything it's F-Zero that has the disconnect between the premise and the handling model, with the ship effectively being more of a bobsled than a AG craft in practice. Having a preference for this is fine and all, but you're not framing it as one.. you're acting like it's objectively better for heavy shit to act weightless, because accounting for that weight is something you don't like to deal with.
Well, to repeat: I started this discussion with a clear explanation that I am solely expressing my preference here, it's just since Skyzard has doubled down on using an absolute tone were absolutes are obviously ill-founded, that I dropped making that explicit. This may not be the best way of discussing this, but keeping the distinction between subjectivity and objective statements throughout a discussion where the partner in discussion is absolutely unwilling to do so, is extremely tiresome.

Also, I have said at numerous points that the Wipeout handling may be more realistic (though of course we cannot know how real floating vehicles would be designed, afterall there seems to be some kind of artificial gravity system at work, so maybe F-Zero's handling would also be possible), but that this just is irrelevant because it is a game not a depiction of reality.

The videos you show don't show me much in the way of flexibility tbh. The flexibility in F-Zero is primarily in the insane pull you have on the ship in the air, but in your examples it's just akin to doing a barrel roll off some undulation in WipEout, and in other examples, it's just outright breaking the game's mechanics entirely, invalidating course designs.
I was talking about the two completely different playstyles F-Zero X offers, the boost-out-of-slide variant for high acceleration and the keep-absolutely-stable variant for high max speed. Neither video breaks the game's mechanics, both just use standard techniques that were very very likely deliberately designed this way.

Also, I don't get how you have the idea that a WipEout ship would be unable to navigate a course like the second video... it's super wide, with round corners leading to long straights. WipEout courses are routinely filled with tighter corners, on narrower tracks with undulation everywhere (something F-Zero uses very little of in general). Look at something like the right-angled platforms in Spilskinanke or the narrow hairpins of Sebenco Climb... you can make incredibly sharp corners on Wipeout even when boosting directly into them... it's just a case of actually handling the ship's momentum in order to do so.
On Big Hand you basically need to do full U-turns in quite a short amount of time. Doing right angles is definitely possible with Wipeout, but doing a U-turn without slowing down (let alone getting much faster as in the F-Zero X example) is not something that Wipeout supports well.

Honestly, the more you talk about WipEout, the more it just seems like you simply don't understand how to play it, and just chalk it up to the game's mechanics being limiting, rather than you just having limited grasp of them.
The Wipeout mechanics are not really limited, but they limiting the immediacy of reactions. In F-Zero (G)X you can decide "I need to do a U-turn now" and do an incredibly tight one right after making that decision, this is not possible in Wipeout, because you need to handle the momentum and the radius of the turn, which cannot even be close to the tight turns you can do with F-Zero's controls.

VDenter

Banned
When Nintendo releases F-Zero GX on anything other than the GCN then we can talk.
Also 2048 is relatively recent.

Did i say that the F Zero situation is better? Still getting old games does not mean getting new entries exactly. 2012 is not that recent actually.

This thread is like a competition between Quake Champions and Doom 1.

vlfgbd.gif

iogknu.gif

It's ridiculous.

Yes the cherrypicking in the gif comparison is ridiculous. It's hard to take it seriously too since you have purposefully chosen an exclusive story mission in F-Zero GX where your sole aim is to eliminate other ships to regain health and boost ahead. The level is designed that way for that particular story mission. WipEout doesn't even have a story mode with story missions so this shouldn't be picked in the first place.

Just because they're not doing exploits in f-zero like in all the other gifs people post to make it look more interesting, which is actual cherry picking. That's probably the most authentic representation of f-zero on gaf.

No one is doing that in this thread, in fact there are barely any gifs posted at all here so I'm not sure what you're getting at. But still, what has this got to do with the cherrypicking above?

I still don't know why people keep trying to directly compare the controls when they have objectively different goals in the handling. Wipeout is clearly more physics based, and Fzero clearly more twitch react.

Many track sections in Fzero give you a huge birth for maneuvering because the game expects you to make turns at crazy speeds.

While Wipeout constantly gives you narrow corridors and very precise turns, punishing you for poor turn preparation. Wipeout isn't designed to be played at Fzero speeds. The handling model and track design don't accommodate it.

Just use any Wipeout zones footage as a benchmark. It's almost always the course that provides the most straights, because you'll never come anywhere near that count in any other stage.

Weston

I think 2048 is my favorite Wipeout game. I've been playing HD/Fury and 2048 side by side on the Vita. I like the handling more and I think the tracks are more interesting. It makes me excited for Omega Collection.

I don't like what the did with the ship classes though. It's interesting, but the different companies aren't distinct enough and you end up sacrificing the number of companies for variants of the same ship. Prototypes are dope though.

I still don't know why people keep trying to directly compare the controls when they have objectively different goals in the handling. Wipeout is clearly more physics based, and Fzero clearly more twitch react.

Many track sections in Fzero give you a huge birth for maneuvering because the game expects you to make turns at crazy speeds.

While Wipeout constantly gives you narrow corridors and very precise turns, punishing you for poor turn preparation. Wipeout isn't designed to be played at Fzero speeds. The handling model and track design don't accommodate it.

This nails it. It's particularly telling that when tracks get really thin in F-Zero (think Cosmo Terminal, or the first track in Diamond Cup, or the second Sand Ocean) where you're at risk of falling off, that it usually happens without there being any sharp bends or turns. Precision with the analogue stick is required and an ability to control your ship while boosting, but you're not going to be asked to make a very sharp turn on very thin stretches of track.

VDenter

Banned
A PS4 remaster of Wipeout HD/Fury with 10 new tracks from Wipeout 2048 sure is better than what F-Zero gets.

Which is nothing.

Oh come on you know that Nintendo Land mini game was something. You used it as a comparison with the Wipeout collection. ;)

jett

D-Member

Just use any Wipeout zones footage as a benchmark. It's almost always the course that provides the most straights, because you'll never come anywhere near that count in any other stage.
This is an accurate description of both games. Trying to insert Wipeout into F-Zero and viceversa is nonsense. Both franchises have completely different objectives in how they're designed.

Oh come on you know that Nintendo Land mini game was something. You used it as a comparison with the Wipeout collection. ;)

Hey man if you want to count that abomination as something be my guest. :p

Sami+

Who says it's fake and why is this even important? It's a game, everything should be optimised to be immediately fun, not to being "real". Which is of course why Ridge Racer vs Gran Turismo is no real competition either, becaue obviously Ridge Racer shits all over GT (to keep it to Sony franchises)!

I think this is a stretch even though I don't disagree in this instance. Some basis of realism is important in a lot of media, including games.

... But man, I could not give less of a shit about how realistic the flying racecars in the super future feel like. That's supposed to be a childhood fantasy fulfillment to me. I wasn't worrying about torque and weight when I was throwing hot wheels around as a kid lmao.

There are plenty of areas with long straights yes... but they always otherwise actually lead into corners, or at least something else remotely eventful like a corkscrew. The video you posted in fine as it gives a good overall representation of an F-Zero track layout, even with the flatness and all the long straights... but if you were to clip out a few seconds of only a straight section, and post it like "and this is what F-Zero is like", then that'd have been cherry picking to. It's obviously less likely to happen to WipEout, as nearly any given moment of a WipEout game will show the technicalities of it's track layouts.. but is someone rolled up with a gif of someone just riding the straight line on Anulpha Pass, I'd be calling BS on that also.

A story mode mission doesn't "make it worse"... that'd be like me showing some battle mode course from Mario Kart, or one of the missions from Sonic Allstars Racing and being like "that just makes it worse"... that's just silly.

The best WipEout's are 2097 and 3 imo. Elements of Fusion have somewhat polluted every entry since (and even stuff like Formula Fusion after).
I haven't played those... Which is so odd for me.

I loved original so much and I'm so curious to see how the tracks are and movement system. Which I feel is very narrow and leaves no room for Horizontal movements lacking in the new games. Just feels like turning in a tunnel.

Synth

I was talking about the two completely different playstyles F-Zero X offers, the boost-out-of-slide variant for high acceleration and the keep-absolutely-stable variant for high max speed. Neither video breaks the game's mechanics, both just use standard techniques that were very very likely deliberately designed this way.

On Big Hand you basically need to do full U-turns in quite a short amount of time. Doing right angles is definitely possible with Wipeout, but doing a U-turn without slowing down (let alone getting much faster as in the F-Zero X example) is not something that Wipeout supports well.

The Wipeout mechanics are not really limited, but they limiting the immediacy of reactions. In F-Zero (G)X you can decide "I need to do a U-turn now" and do an incredibly tight one right after making that decision, this is not possible in Wipeout, because you need to handle the momentum and the radius of the turn, which cannot even be close to the tight turns you can do with F-Zero's controls.

In regards to what I said about breaking the game's mechanics... that was aimed at the snaking into flying across the track nonsense that occurs in GX. The stuff in X seems fine, but the stuff in GX is quite clearly not part of the design, and I'd argue is detrimental to the game. Honestly, I'd doubt any of these techniques were planned to be honest. Much like bunnyhopping in Quake, there's seems to be a tendency for compound accelerations to result in unplanned speed gain in many games. They're often embraced once discovered, but there's typically very little to suggest that they were designed to exist.

You said the turn would probably be completely unsurvivable in WipEout. That's clearly not the case. If you can perform one hairpin corner followed by a straight, then you can perform a million, and The Amphiseum shows that in WipEout you can perform a hairpin on a narrower course, with a narrower arc than those on Big Hand.

It's definitely true that in WipEout you can't make turns as sharp or as sudden as those in F-Zero (X and GX), but the course designs in either game don't actually require you to either. F-Zero has wider, straighter, flatter tracks than WipEout does in spite of its handling system. This is one of the main reasons why many people would find WipEout to be more exciting and fun to play, because success in WipEout requires a good level of mastery over its mechanics, whereas in F-Zero higher level play is more akin to someone styling on DMC or Bayonetta, it's neither a requirement to use the more advanced techniques, nor does the game handle them very well if you do. You're much faster in F-Zero, but WipEout can feel faster in standard gameplay, because there's far less dead space between corner (and hell, even in them). Unless of course you suck and just keep crashing... then WipEout feels very slow comparatively.

I haven't played those... Which is so odd for me.

I loved original so much and I'm so curious to see how the tracks are and movement system. Which I feel is very narrow and leaves no room for Horizontal movements lacking in the new games. Just feels like turning in a tunnel.

The other two games are so much better than the original it's not funny tbh... I can't believe you've never played them. They're like a Zone of the Enders 1 to 2 or Soul Blade to Calibur level improvement. Neither are quite as punishing though, as you can lightly scrape the side of the track rather than coming to a dead stop the moment a single pixel makes contact, but they're very much about precision threading through narrow courses. They have the same feeling of floating through the course that's somewhat lacking in all post-Fusion entries. Everything since Fusion feels a lot bumpier and lower to the ground in comparison.

Yoshi

In regards to what I said about breaking the game's mechanics... that was aimed at the snaking into flying across the track nonsense that occurs in GX. The stuff in X seems fine, but the stuff in GX is quite clearly not part of the design, and I'd argue is detrimental to the game. Honestly, I'd doubt any of these techniques were planned to be honest. Much like bunnyhopping in Quake, there's seems to be a tendency for compound accelerations to result in unplanned speed gain in many games. They're often embraced once discovered, but there's typically very little to suggest that they were designed to exist.
I haven't linked anything GX though, I was solely talking X and in my videos, there were only techniques used that the staff ghosts use as well, so I doubt they are glitch techniques.

It's definitely true that in WipEout you can't make turns as sharp or as sudden as those in F-Zero (X and GX), but the course designs in either game don't actually require you to either. F-Zero has wider, straighter, flatter tracks than WipEout does in spite of its handling system.
For the more difficult parts you do need this in X and also you need to keep the many drivers in mind that might be on the track, so if you want to drive around a corner, you also need to take into account what else is there in your way when determining if the course design really offers you ample space.

This is one of the main reasons why many people would find WipEout to be more exciting and fun to play, because success in WipEout requires a good level of mastery over its mechanics, whereas in F-Zero higher level play is more akin to someone styling on DMC or Bayonetta, it's neither a requirement to use the more advanced techniques, nor does the game handle them very well if you do. You're much faster in F-Zero, but WipEout can feel faster in standard gameplay, because there's far less dead space between corner (and hell, even in them). Unless of course you suck and just keep crashing... then WipEout feels very slow comparatively.
If you want to win Master, defeat staff ghosts or succeed in the story mode, you do need to use the advanced techniques (not the glitch ones though) and which advanced techniques that are not glitches do X or GX not handle well? I am aware of none. Of course, it is easier to go around a course acceptably in F-Zero games than it is in Wipeout, but the games have enough difficult content to make just getting around the course insufficient.

I think you mean Wipeout Fusion and not 2097. :p And isn't Wipeout on Vita all-new content though? And Omega includes all of its tracks, so that's sweet.

Yeah I meant Fusion sorry.

Yeah 2048 is all new content to console, but I wouldn't say it's an ambitious wipeout title. It's most defining feature is probably the structure of its campaign, and somewhat multi-route tracks, but the campaign structure seemed to be shaped by wanting to focus on making it very usable with the touch screen, so it's kind of dull (the structure) and the game itself is technically unambiguous since its on Vita.

A Wipeout game, from the ground up for PS3 or PS4 could have been much more impressive. So in that respect, while F-Zero is dead, Wipeout has also been on life support for a long time. We haven't had a new main series entry for consoles in over 10 years.

Synth

I haven't linked anything GX though, I was solely talking X and in my videos, there were only techniques used that the staff ghosts use as well, so I doubt they are glitch techniques.

Yea, my bad for bringing in GX at that point. I thought we were talking F-Zero in general, especially with GX being the general favourite.

For the more difficult parts you do need this in X and also you need to keep the many drivers in mind that might be on the track, so if you want to drive around a corner, you also need to take into account what else is there in your way when determining if the course design really offers you ample space.

What I meant is that you don't need to utilise turns sharper than is possible in WipEout (and I feel you underestimate just how sharp a corner you can take in WipEout, even at speed). We shouldn't dwell on this regardless though, as I'm not even sure of the point of this bit of the discussion is. I just took notice of your claim that turns such as those on Big Hand wouldn't be survivable in WipEout.

If you want to win Master, defeat staff ghosts or succeed in the story mode, you do need to use the advanced techniques (not the glitch ones though) and which advanced techniques that are not glitches do X or GX not handle well? I am aware of none. Of course, it is easier to go around a course acceptably in F-Zero games than it is in Wipeout, but the games have enough difficult content to make just getting around the course insufficient.

You definitely don't need any of this for beating Master (at least in GX, I don't remember X very well), as I beat that with no troubles despite playing a very vanilla game of F-Zero. I don't even recall it being any sort of notable struggle.

Ancillary challenges are not what I had in mind. I wouldn't count something like reaching Zen, or beating Zico, or some of Wip3out's utterly ridiculous challenge missions either. Story Mode does legitimately demand you know your shit though, but barely any of that even actually qualifies as racing.

So much of my time playing Nintendo in my teenage years was X and GX. Those games have a huge impact on me. Wipeout is wonderful but nothing compares while my nostalgia glasses are on.

Maybe a lot of you weren't gaming in the mid-90's but WipeOut was THE game that made videogames cool. Uncontested soundtrack throughout the series and art design that was ahead of its time (gotta thank the Designers Republic for that in the early entries). And the gameplay was always addictive and incredibly hard to master.

Nothing particularly wrong with F-Zero but it feels like a kids game compared to WipeOut.

Yoshi

Maybe a lot of you weren't gaming in the mid-90's but WipeOut was THE game that made videogames cool. Uncontested soundtrack throughout the series and art design that was ahead of its time (gotta thank the Designers Republic for that in the early entries). And the gameplay was always addictive and incredibly hard to master.

Nothing particularly wrong with F-Zero but it feels like a kids game compared to WipeOut.
I was playing in the 90s - also Wipeout by the way. But I think a good way of seeing how much coolness plays a role for me: in the 90s / early 2000s, when I was in my teenage years, upon being asked what my favourite games were I would have answered Super Mario 64, Yoshi's Island or Banjo-Kazooie. How cool is that ;)?

@Synth: Master in X is easier, but the sliding technique is still quite essential if you want to beat master with Silver Neelson for instance. For the ghosts, stabilising by attacking and sliding are both required.

I was. And I owned Wipeout. It's good. Possibly really good.

I still thought F-Zero X was better and was lusting of thoughts of the 64 DD track creator.

And I'm a much bigger fan of the comic bookish zaniness of FZ vs. the somewhat one note course design (graphically) in Wipeout. I loved volcanos blowing up around me while lava pulses underneath or lightning appearing to strike the course or driving through giant trees and shit. All personal as I can see the allure to clean shiny future tech. Just was never for me.

Gotta go with F-Zero. If you want weapons, play Mario Kart. Nothing tops the sheer speed of F-Zero, and the characters, while mostly not well-developed, at least they have characters.

You are being so delusional and ridiculous to the point that is ironic.
How can you even doubt that i was talking about the style? Do you really think that has person that is mentally sane would argue that a game that was released in 2003 is technically better than games that were released in 2008/2012/2017 on much more modern hardware? No seriously, answer that... did you really really think that i was talking about technically over stylistically?
The Dolphin comment was merely an addendum to state that with a bit of polish through heavy increase of internal resolution output and some heavy anti aliasing filtering the game is still a gem to look at despite its age even for those that usually can't stomach stuff that came out earlier than the seventh gen of consoles which is something that can't be said for all games.

WTF wait , you're talking grazphics or style now ?

How can i doubt you're talking about style when you didn't write until your rebuttal and then you proceed by talking about emulators and textures.

Of course you were talking about "style".

Give me a break
Don't spout fanboy comments if you don't want to be called upon them

Yoshi

How can i doubt you're talking about style when you didn't write until your rebuttal and then you proceed by talking about emulators and textures.

Give me a break

I also understood he was talking about the style. The textures play a role here as well.

It's slippery as fuck what are you talking about? It's really easy to oversteer in X/GX.

Oversteer is not slip. In Wipeout, you float everywhere. If I turn, I have to give myself enough time for my ship to drift in the direction I want to go. That is like, the anti-thesis of speed, and usually it just means I pinball off every wall in every turn in every track and place last.

In F-Zero GX, if I push left, the Blue Falcon goes left. Instantly. No waiting, no floating -- even though I don't have wheels, it's akin to traction. The game is almost too sensitive, actually, but I adjusted to F-Zero GX's feather touch way faster than I did to Wipeout's floaty, slide-y controls.

mas8705

Only bad thing I can say about F-Zero is that we haven't revisited the series since the Gamecube. Other than that, I'm in hopes that we might revisit it sooner or later if at all possible.

But yeah, put me in the F-Zero camp.

Give me a break

I'm with LeleSocho on this one. I thought your post was a pretty drastic over reaction.

LeleSocho

Banned

Give me a break

Do you even know what an addendum is?
You should really work on your reading comprehension skills, you are looking like a fool because you can't manage to understand what i'm saying.

Oversteer is not slip. In Wipeout, you float everywhere. If I turn, I have to give myself enough time for my ship to drift in the direction I want to go. That is like, the anti-thesis of speed, and usually it just means I pinball off every wall in every turn in every track and place last.

In F-Zero GX, if I push left, the Blue Falcon goes left. Instantly. No waiting, no floating -- even though I don't have wheels, it's akin to traction. The game is almost too sensitive, actually, but I adjusted to F-Zero GX's feather touch way faster than I did to Wipeout's floaty, slide-y controls.

Definitely. That's why I think Fzero caters better to twitch play than physics handling. The physics model in Wipeout is the core element to it's gameplay for​ better or worse.

It's what makes Wipeout the more fun game for me, but I understand those that want that immediacy in response. I just don't personally think that's "appropriate" for an anti gravity racer. But that's just my preference I suppose.

PixlNinja

Banned
This might sound weird but I've always thought Wipeout kind of had this "overdesigned" look to it. None of the tracks were ever memorable for me in any of the games I've played over the years (last being HD/Fury on PS3) and the whole having weapons thing never was enjoyable to me because of how the racing itself is designed.

I prefer F-Zero in pretty much every category that matters. It is my single most-wanted Nintendo game and has been for almost 2 decades :(

This might sound weird but I've always thought Wipeout kind of had this "overdesigned" look to it. None of the tracks were ever memorable for me in any of the games I've played over the years (last being HD/Fury on PS3) and the whole having weapons thing never was enjoyable to me because of how the racing itself is designed.

I prefer F-Zero in pretty much every category that matters. It is my single most-wanted Nintendo game and has been for almost 2 decades :(
Bruh.

Sol.

(Though Sol II is pretty good)

How did you get this so wrong?

I meant Fusion, on the PS2. I don't think it was that hard to understand. My mid-day posts are made from fleeting moments that I get at work, so I don't have time to look things up.

Anyway, the PSP games aren't especially ambitious titles, even if they're a lot of fun. We haven't had a new entry that has been built from the ground up, for consoles, in more than 10 years. Plus, Fusion itself, wasn't especially good.

F-Zero GX is in my top 3 games ever so I voted for it but I also enjoyed Wipeout 2097 and Wipeout 3 a lot. All very good games.

Not even a question, just take a took at the Wipeout leagues

F3600, F7200 >> F-Zero therefore Wipeout is better
I suppose its a joke but...
You know that the higher the number the less level is in Formula racing no?
Like Formula2 and Formula3 are worst than F1?

Thats actually something I always loved from F-Zero, it understanded the nomencalture of racing and the obvious thing was, the F1 from the future would be called F-Zero. Its also a super cool name.

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
Wipeout Pure was one of the best launch games i've ever owned. My roommate and I played countless Ascension matches to that amazing soundtrack, and this was on the first PSP.

I do love me some F-Zero, but it looks to be forgotten on Nintendo, and it was only recently that Sony brought Wipeout back to life. We should be lucky to have either.

Vally

I suppose its a joke but...
You know that the higher the number the less level is in Formula racing no?
Like Formula2 and Formula3 are worst than F1?

Thats actually something I always loved from F-Zero, it understanded the nomencalture of racing and the obvious thing was, the F1 from the future would be called F-Zero. Its also a super cool name.

...yeah I think my joke totally backfired because you're right lol. That's pretty cool actually when you see it that way

I meant Fusion, on the PS2. I don't think it was that hard to understand. My mid-day posts are made from fleeting moments that I get at work, so I don't have time to look things up.

Anyway, the PSP games aren't especially ambitious titles, even if they're a lot of fun. We haven't had a new entry that has been built from the ground up, for consoles, in more than 10 years. Plus, Fusion itself, wasn't especially good.

The PSP Wipeout games weren't ambitious? That's news to me.

Top Bottom