• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Ray Down

Banned
Didn't we have 2 alternating break and releases in a row? To be fair one of those was an actual break and the other was for a holiday.
Please no more breaks, I don't think I can handle so many off weeks in a row

1 was due to Jump as a whole on break.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

Ray Down

Banned
I don't hate myself enough to become a Berserk fan (although I'm a fan of Bastard)

I am a fan of HXH and I just laugh when breaks happen.

What hurts is D.Gray-Man.

Euphony

Banned
I don't hate myself enough to become a Berserk fan (although I'm a fan of Bastard)

I am a fan of HXH and I just laugh when breaks happen.

At least Miura said that the manga was over halfway done in 2009 so you only have to wait another 20 years before it'll be done and you can read it without breaks!

giphy.gif

What really hurts is Black Lagoon.

Ogodei

Got a temp job, so i'll have only spent 2 weeks exactly without work (as they want me to start Wednesday).

Though it's a bear of a commute and pays less so i'm taking a heavy hit compared to my last job. Hopefully the interview tomorrow (a permanent position not far from my old work) comes through, though at this point i'll have to do the two weeks notice thing with the temp group, which i had hoped to avoid.

Got a temp job, so i'll have only spent 2 weeks exactly without work (as they want me to start Wednesday).

Though it's a bear of a commute and pays less so i'm taking a heavy hit compared to my last job. Hopefully the interview tomorrow (a permanent position not far from my old work) comes through, though at this point i'll have to do the two weeks notice thing with the temp group, which i had hoped to avoid.
They'll get over it make the best moves for you that's how they operate anyway

Nicolada

Good luck with your interview. Don't worry about the 2 weeks notice thing if it happens.

LotusHD

Banned
What do you guys want to happen this chapter?

I want Brook and Chopper to go for broke and take on Katakuri. Not Perospero, Katakuri.

I want the Sun Pirates to begin dismantling the underwater forces meant to keep the Straw Hats captive.

And...

I expect the Straw Hats to react negatively to Pudding, while Sanji does his thing.

Euphony

Banned

I expect Big Mom to shrug off Nami's lightning tempo attack and continue pursuing them. In the meantime I can also see Pudding and Chiffon go down by the forest and possibly interfere, either for or against the Straw Hats.

LotusHD

Banned
I expect Big Mom to shrug off Nami's lightning tempo attack and continue pursuing them. In the meantime I can also see Pudding and Chiffon go down by the forest and possibly interfere, either for or against the Straw Hats.

Oh yea, Big Mom better tank that attack.

Nicolada

For Smoothie to do something.

More realisticly, for Pudding and Chiffon to confront the crew and for ChoBro to be handling Perospero with Katakuri looking on. No idea what to expect for Big Mom, she might be annoyed by Nami's attack at best.

Top Bottom