• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

LotusHD

Banned
Your only chance is some cool shots of cooking or some fight with Daifuku or somehow his family drops in.

I'm conflicted, because I'll be really mad if his brothers randomly try to fuck everything up, as that would be stupid as hell, but at the same time, I won't say no to a good Vinsmoke beatdown...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I just want to see Reiju meet Zoro and start mirroring the way Sanji acts around Nami and Robin.

That's all I ask.

Veelk

Banned
I just want to see Reiju meet Zoro and start mirroring the way Sanji acts around Nami and Robin.

That's all I ask.

I would like this too, but it's not gonna happen. Oda doesn't like to display sexual desire in women. Dudes can have their tongues out drooling, but...well, look at hancock.

Does she talk about how attractive Luffy is, how hot his body looks, like Sanji does? No, she fumbles around her words trying to be cutsey like she regressed to being a teenager. The most forward thing she does is ask Luffy to marry her, but even that's not upfront desire, atleast not sexual desire.

I heard some say that Reiju actually performed her version of perversion (heh) when she kissed Luffy to suck out his poison, since it was all sensuous and all. So her sexual advancement is an indirect act that's propped up by a pretense of it being something innocuous. So something like that is the closest you'll get, something like Hancock where it's clear she finds him hot, but won't ever actually put it in the kind of direct and over the top terms her brother displays.

Which is a shame, because that'd be one great gag.

Ray Down

Banned
I'm conflicted, because I'll be really mad if his brothers randomly try to fuck everything up, as that would be stupid as hell, but at the same time, I won't say no to a good Vinsmoke beatdown...

TBH the Vinsmokes haven't proven to be super smart.

He will get a bloody nose after Pudding turns him down with a smile.

For real I think I need Sanji to steam roll a big subordinate like Zoro did to Pica.

9WBhlzu.jpg

Things are going to turn up...

Xux

Jeeze, that was pretty great. This arc just keep delivering. I feel like the Strawhats reuniting and being free is one of the more effective carrots on a stick in stories.

LotusHD

Banned
Throwback to the moment where Kyros cut Doffy's head off

latest

We knew he was alive, but damn, it had everybody shook at the time trying to figure out what was going on lol

Throwback to the moment where Kyros cut Doffy's head off

latest

We knew he was alive, but damn, it had everybody shook at the time trying to figure out what was going on lol
Kyros was such a badass man he lived up to his hype imo, took out one of mingos men with ease and only had such a hard time with diamanté I feel because he had to protect Rebecca as well(and robin she's Garbo)

Principate

Saint Titanfall
I would like this too, but it's not gonna happen. Oda doesn't like to display sexual desire in women. Dudes can have their tongues out drooling, but...well, look at hancock.

Does she talk about how attractive Luffy is, how hot his body looks, like Sanji does? No, she fumbles around her words trying to be cutsey like she regressed to being a teenager. The most forward thing she does is ask Luffy to marry her, but even that's not upfront desire, atleast not sexual desire.

I heard some say that Reiju actually performed her version of perversion (heh) when she kissed Luffy to suck out his poison, since it was all sensuous and all. So her sexual advancement is an indirect act that's propped up by a pretense of it being something innocuous. So something like that is the closest you'll get, something like Hancock where it's clear she finds him hot, but won't ever actually put it in the kind of direct and over the top terms her brother displays.

Which is a shame, because that'd be one great gag.
I mean she has literal day dreams about how bishounen he is so I'm not sure what your on about here. Keeping in mind she was also a slave for nobles and thinks men are are pigs do I'm not sure what your logical basis for her to act exactly like Sanji. Since I'm pretty if he wasn't Luffy's comrade she'd find him disgusting.

She just as bad as Sanji being fundamentally well a one track dick.

Kyros was such a badass man he lived up to his hype imo, took out one of mingos men with ease and only had such a hard time with diamanté I feel because he had to protect Rebecca as well(and robin she's Garbo)

Top 5 manliest one piece characters. Joining the ranks of Whitebeard and Silvers, IMO.

I really liked Kyros' arc. At least it wasn't as forgettable as fisher tiger's (i swear i don't remember anything more than a few key points regarding fishman island).

I keep getting mixed up with Shiki and Fisher Tiger. I keep forgetting who did what. Shiki broke out of Impel Down and Tiger climbed up to Mariejois right?

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!

He didn't PROTECT Robin, she showed up and kept Rebecca safe SO Kyros wouldn't have to protect her and could fight to his fullest. I will not have this revisionist history crap after Robin's amazing entrance to that fight and after eating all those caltraps to keep Rebecca safe.

He didn't PROTECT Robin, she showed up and kept Rebecca safe SO Kyros wouldn't have to protect her and could fight to his fullest. I will not have this revisionist history crap after Robin's amazing entrance to that fight and after eating all those caltraps to keep Rebecca safe.

Lol, let's face it. When she appeared we all thought we were going to have our long awaited Robin fight. But nope, bodyguard function. Couldn't even give a leg to the damn Kyros lol.

Seesaw15

Top 5 manliest one piece characters. Joining the ranks of Whitebeard and Silvers, IMO.

I really liked Kyros' arc. At least it wasn't as forgettable as fisher tiger's (i swear i don't remember anything more than a few key points regarding fishman island).

I know people dislike Fishman Island but Fisher Tiger's backstory is great. The reveal that he was a slave and how he died because he wouldn't take a human blood transfusion get me every time I re-read one piece.

Plus Fisher raised best girl Koala.

LotusHD

Banned
I know people dislike Fishman Island but Fisher Tiger's backstory is great. The reveal that he was a slave and how he died because he wouldn't take a human blood transfusion get me every time I re-read one piece.

That shit was real af, I don't care what anyone says, that arc was great

caliph95

Code:
[img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/3/3d/Koala_Anime_Infobox.png/revision/latest?cb=20150823150214&path-prefix=es[/img]

bjork

b1IvL4J.jpg

Top Bottom