• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Luffy isn't Goku. He would know what a mother is, and marriage. Hell he knows about the latter thanks to Hancock constantly proposing.
What the fuck is wrong with this thread?

caliph95

3e3.jpg

LotusHD

Banned
Fine actual theries then anyone
Are we going to see creating her family

Almost took this post the wrong way. Uh, maybe the first couple of children. I dunno, I doubt it.

EDIT: If we do get all that, this flashback will take longer than some of y'all would like lol

Big Mom had her first child at 26. Still on the young side, and it would be interesting to see how she got started from an orphan to a more organized emperor.

Red Fire

Top 5 facial marks i wanna know the background of:

1. Dragon's tattoos, as we know that he didn't have them when roger was executed

2. Zoro's scar

3. Shanks' scar (we know it was BB but i wanna know how exactly)

4. Jinbe's scar

5. Fujitora, when and why exactly did he cut his eyes out

I don't know, this thread lost the plot months ago.
Talking bout the plot now U can jump in if you want

Top 5 facial marks i wanna know the background of:

1. Dragon's tattoos, as we know that he didn't have them when roger was executed

2. Zoro's scar

3. Shanks' scar (we know it was BB but i wanna know how exactly)

4. Jinbe's scar

5. Fujitora, when and why exactly did he cut his eyes out
What about bbs missing teeth

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Zoro's eye remains the weirdest part of the post-timeskip designs. It's the one thing that begs explanation.

We know Kuzan lost a leg in his duel with Sakazuki (well, Oda at least approved of it for Film Z). But I wonder if Sakazuki lost something.

LotusHD

Banned
People gonna be so disappointed if it turns out that Mihawk just fucked him up again. I feel like if there's some secret or forced handicap to it, we'll know in Wano.

Yeah I expect it to be an injury instead of some special Naruto esque eye power, but such a prominent physical change should get an expository panel.

Top Bottom