• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Chase17

Does Bege take the biggest L of the arc for potentially spending over a year on a botched assassination?

Off topic post:
Questioning if I really want redownload FFXV for episode prompto

Veelk

Banned
Does Bege take the biggest L of the arc for potentially spending over a year on a botched assassination?

No, it's Sanji, as always.

For marrying (or getting engaged with or whatever ends up happening) the single most pathetic, worthless waifu in all of One Piece.

Ray Down

Banned

Off topic post:
Questioning if I really want redownload FFXV for episode prompto

For 2017, sure.

Sanji is 2016, though him not noticing Pudding is sort of understandable now.

Just wait for everything I say.

Ray Down

Banned
So you are saying Pudding and Sanji were made to each other?

rK8xtcK.png

Truly

Lol

Speaking of Sanji, what are the chances that him and Violet meet again in the future?

Very little I bet.

smurfx

get some go again
so is luffy going to get a raid suit power up soon? same goes for sanji. seems like a good time to get a temporary power up to at the very least help them get the hell off the island.

LotusHD

Banned
Seven Sins is an ongoing series that has an actually weekly output that the company wants to continue investing in.

I was more talking about why it got nothing while the anime was airing, but meh.

Anyways, it's whatever if the game is good, the only anime IP I'd hesitate to play would be Fairy Tail.

Chase17

Off topic but ahhhh excited
7IGGMqbQ
Hope more than just Mel is playable. Though I guess that should be pretty safe.

Seven Sins is an ongoing series that has an actually weekly output that the company wants to continue investing in.
Seven Sins is the most popular manga in its magazine too, by a large margin to with Fairy Tail ending. Makes sense to get it a game.

The LWA game was the really surprising one. Gives me hope for that Promised Neverland puzzle fighter down the road lol.

LotusHD

Banned
Hope more than just Mel is playable. Though I guess that should be pretty safe.

Seven Sins is the most popular manga in its magazine too, by a large margin to with Fairy Tail ending. Makes sense to get it a game.

The LWA game was the really surprising one. Gives me hope for that Promised Neverland puzzle fighter down the road lol.

Yea I'm hip to its popularity, ultimately it just surprises me when anything other than Naruto/DBZ
and sometimes One Piece
gets a game lol

The LWA game will hopefully be better than the mediocre anime.

Hunter x Hunter had a 3DS game if I remember right.

It doesn't count if I don't remember it Ray, gosh D:

A certain cooking manga does pretty well ijs o and mob psycho

I had to drop that manga. Boring af unless it's animated. Although, people do say that the arc that I dropped is just bad, so that's probably why I got bored. Just went full shounen with that arc.

Interesting...little too gushy for me, the weaknesses are kinda glossed over and I feel hold more weight than a little nitpicking. I love OP, but it's very flawed and boring at times, I definitely don't feel the anime is that strong but the manga is amazing.

Still I disagree that 20+ years for the biggest plot points will be worth it. The story is about the crew, and that's the best part, but it would be nice if we the readers get rewarded a bit sooner with big plot points like void century, devil fruit origin, luffy's mom, Zoro's eye, etc...OP can certainly feel like it's dragging.

Overall nice video though, just too much praise for my taste.

Yea I'm hip to its popularity, ultimately it just surprises me when anything other than Naruto/DBZ
and sometimes One Piece
gets a game lol

The LWA game will hopefully be better than the mediocre anime.

It doesn't count if I don't remember it Ray, gosh D:

I had to drop that manga. Boring af unless it's animated. Although, people do say that the arc that I dropped is just bad, so that's probably why I got bored. Just went full shounen with that arc.
We not cool no more

Zoro's eye seems disproportionate to the rest of those mysteries.

The manga could end without the eye ever getting brought up and it would be fine.

Also once you answer the big mysteries, you end the story.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Yo what if Judge also has three eyes beneath his mask.

LotusHD

Banned

Chopper
Robin (Too low.)
Buggy
Usopp
Nami (I feel like he pronounced it wrong.)
Sanji
Ace
Law (Nice!)
Zoro
Luffy (Duh.)

Honorable mentions:

- Franky
- Sabo
- Shanks

Brook got shafted, probably because his recent awesomeness has yet to be adapted. Whitebeard too.

Top Bottom