• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Thread (redux)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ferga said:
makes me sad that this arc isn't going to end fast ;(

it's the worst arc in one piece imo
How the fuck fast do you want it to end? There are only 2 episodes left in the arc.

MetatronM said:
How the fuck fast do you want it to end? There are only 2 episodes left in the arc.

He mostly likely talking about the FI part.
Which allot on this board think not good but after reading it back from start it so much better .

Ferga

gundamkyoukai said:
He mostly likely talking about the FI part.
Which allot on this board think not good but after reading it back from start it so much better .

yeah i meant that

sorry for not clarifying it more

Franky was actually pretty cool in looking at screen caps. Though Chopper took the cake for all that excitement, lol.
tumblr_ltigdzNqVO1r2r2x7o1_400.gif

Ferga said:
makes me sad that this arc isn't going to end fast ;(

it's the worst arc in one piece imo

Oh man, until I saw you meant the next arc I was about to call crazy. I know a lot of people didn't like the fake Strawhats but I wanted to stay on Sabaody longer! It was fun!

Sorta maybe spoiler...?

I still wish we got a bigger and longer reunion.

SykoTech

Plywood said:
Just take my old avatar, that compression is scurring me.

If you insist. :)

BatDan said:
The only issue I have is that it barely lasted. Only 15 episodes played it.
Then it went into a month of recap episodes with the Strawhat version of We Are! Then, instead of returning to Brand New World, we got a new song. Bah!

Yeah, that bugged me too. THe new song (Rainbow Star?) wasn't that good either.

Well it took Funimation long enough

Flower Mound, Texas (October 26, 2011) – FUNimation® Entertainment today announced it has acquired the U.S. home video rights to Season Four of the action adventure anime series—ONE PIECE.

Season Four opens with episode 206 in classic 4:3 format, episodes 207-263 will be featured in HD 16:9 and contains the Water 7 Saga.

FUNimation Entertainment will release the DVD in summer 2012.

Hopefully the actual collections get caught up fast, missing one volume in alabasta arc is preventing me from continuing (unless their streaming pay service will have every single one piece episode on it).

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The most important part of the announcement is that 207-263 are going to be released properly in HD.

Which would imply this is going to be a Blu-ray release.

SykoTech said:
:D

We both have excellent taste in characters
and are lazy image searchers

Personally I dont get why people like Trafalgar much at the moment, especially since we know barely anything about the guy.

We know hes a surgeon and his abilities relate to it, and thats it.

Im sorry but We Go sounds odd to be used in the midst of the episode, great action and intensity and Zoro Sanji interactions was hilarious (that combo attack, wow!), but the song was distracting.

Bon Voyage and Share the World are the best two Openings and there's no denying it. Those two are the only openings I've watched every time. I skip most of the openings after a few viewings but once I get to Skypiea and Sabaody I have to watch them in full. We Are! is third. Nostalgia makes it beat out all others for all time. I'm ready for another fast paced opening.

Wiseblade

gundamkyoukai said:
No way .
One day is much better than half of those the lyrics were perfect for that arc .
We Go i know people hype for it but it not really that good IMO.
One Day wasn't even a proper One Piece song. Felt like someone has edited some random J-Pop ballad over the intro.

Wiseblade said:
One Day wasn't even a proper One Piece song. Felt like someone has edited some random J-Pop ballad over the intro.

How about no the song was done just for OP.
All you have to do is read the lyrics they don't seem random at all with the arc .

Steroyd said:
Yeah, would have been utilised better if it was used when they were about to leave the island.

Yep they should have done that .
For the action part they should have played
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE7TVECOnDw&feature=related or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lMHvP3O11M

Top Bottom