• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Orphan Black - Season 2 - Starring Tatiana Maslany as everyone - Sat on BBC America

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

WHAT ARE SIOBHAN AND PAUL DOING TO HELENA

also I hope these new Mark clones don't take the spotlight away from Tat

Tumblr is currently in the midst of a freakout about that, but I don't see that happening.

Its been obvious since last season that a new set of clones would be unveiled at some point. But, it's still very much Sarah and Co's story. I'm excited by where they're going with this, because he is literally the LAST person I expected to be revealed as a clone. I actually thought they were going to go the direction of revealing that Kira's dad was a clone, and that's why he and Sarah were able to procreate.

Anyway, great finale. Did a good job of wrapping things up from this season while setting up next season without being too cliffhangery.

And I'm glad they didn't kill Cosima off (yet :( )

I enjoyed their trick at the end with Cosima. I know that people would RIOT if she didn't wake up, but thankfully, she did.

Felix being a clone is two coincidental for it's own good. Even with all the craziness we've seen, her adopted brother being a clone would be too much. "Tonight is clone club, and I'm invited too," is a paraphrasing of what he said, but not something that I would want taken literally on the clone side of things.

Holmes

Alison's the clone that will suffer the most (screen time-wise) with the introduction of these new male clones, moreso than she already has been.

TripOpt55

Cool ending. I think I'd rather the clone not be Felix, so that is cool with me. Hopefully the other guy has the acting chops to pull it off. I liked the reveal of the little sister too. Also Helena has so many great lines. "I like your hairs." "I am so happy to see you I am going to eat your finger." Awesome season. Love this show. I do wish there was more Alison this ep, but I can understand they had to focus elsewhere.

royalan

Alison's the clone that will suffer the most (screen time-wise) with the introduction of these new male clones, moreso than she already has been.

I don't think these clones are going to play the same role in the story as the Maslany clones. We're likely not going to be spending as much time with them. I think they're just going to be the new Big Bad for next season.

Holmes

I don't think these clones are going to play the same role in the story as the Maslany clones. We're likely not going to be spending as much time with them. I think they're just going to be the new Big Bad for next season.
Well they're definitely going to have to give them screen time, especially at the beginning of the series. And I feel Alison is now just floating with nothing going on. She had nothing to do with this episode aside from dancing.

Also pleease give us a gay Castor clone.

royalan

Well they're definitely going to have to give them screen time, especially at the beginning of the series. And I feel Alison is now just floating with nothing going on. She had nothing to do with this episode aside from dancing.

I actually loved that Alison had nothing to do with the main Dyad plot this season. She and Donny were much needed comedic breaks from the main storyline, and the Alison episodes this season were my favorite for this reason.

Not being involved in the main storyline gave Alison (and Donny) a chance to shine.

I second this! We need a hot gay Mark clone.

tumblr_n5sjdpDujY1qga4lyo1_1280.png

Ambient80

I feel like her, and maybe even Donnie, are going to be working with Cosima quite a bit considering what she just discovered. She doesn't have a lab any more (I'm assuming, lol) so they'll need to work together to get her the materials she needs.

The 'Mark' in the cage at the end of the episode reminded me of the main boss of Farcry3, which is funny cause that character is actually truly played by Vic's actor :p

What did Helena lay on the floor before she left? Liquid Nitrogen? Maybe I missed something but what was that for? Or did I misread and it was an O2 tank for Cosima?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom