• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Orphan Black Season 4 |OT| Paul Free Since 2015 – Thursdays at 9/10c on BBC America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

xSBwuoM.png

aEDimgl.png

BBCA said:
Season 4 of the drama will see
leader-of-the-pack, Sarah, reluctantly return home from her Icelandic hideout to track down an elusive and mysterious ally tied to the clone who started it all — Beth Childs. Sarah will follow Beth’s footsteps into a dangerous relationship with a potent new enemy, heading in a horrifying new direction. Under constant pressure to protect the sisterhood and keep everyone safe, Sarah’s old habits begin to resurface. As the close-knit sisters are pulled in disparate directions, Sarah finds herself estranged from the loving relationships that changed her for the better.
Returning this season is Jordan Gavaris as Sarah’s battle-worn foster brother Felix; Maria Doyle Kennedy as Sarah and Felix’s foster mother Mrs. S; Kristian Bruun as Donnie, Alison’s partner-in-crime and husband; Kevin Hanchard as Art, Beth’s detective partner who’s torn between his job and his loyalty to the clones; Skyler Wexler as Sarah’s long-suffering daughter Kira; Ari Millen as a mysterious new Castor clone, the likes of which we’ve never seen before; and Josh Vokey as Scott, Cosima’s lab partner. Also returning this season is James Frain as Ferdinand, an intimidating “cleaner” for shadowy organization, Topside; Allison Steadman as Kendall Malone, “the original”; and Rosemary Dunsmore as Susan Duncan, Rachel’s adoptive mother and one of the leading scientists of Project Leda. Joining the Orphan Black cast this season is Joel Thomas Hynes as Dizzy, an edgy, self-reliant hacker who doesn’t conform to group mentality. Additional casting for the series will be announced in the coming weeks.

IMDb

BBC America
Wikipedia
Cast

M6yuPH7.png

x3K4v8m.png

Trailers (please spoiler tag discussion as appropriate)

Promos

Teaser 1
Teaser 2
Teaser 3
More

Previous OTs

[1], [2], [3]

Special Thanks – Jay Shadow for OT title, Quick and Cornballer for baton pass.

Screens

zDbnKXA.jpg
TAhyY8c.jpg
mf3I6v3.jpg
ynfWO5A.jpg
3ZuXPvs.jpg
MosQ8DI.jpg
tvHv3M3.jpg
xp4fN64.jpg

Official Poster

kV0xF6K.gif
gDFHbaX.gif
b7Zcn6i.gif

berzeli

Banned
Mmm, new thread smell.

So glad that Netflix is going to continue simulcasting it over here this year as well.

Goddamn, I had no idea this was back so soon! Subbing to this topic.

This season let's have 200% more Helena doing her best to settle into a normal life, and 500% more of Alison & Donnie being a mix of Desperate Housewives and Breaking Bad.

Just give me more helena/alison/donnie adventures

WE SHOULD BE BEST FRIENDS!

Great OP.

Can anyone remind me what happened at the end of Season 3?

They defeated the Castor clones and their mother, the military colonel, and found out that S's mother had been the incubator for the male clones. Alison was voted school governess (or something), Helena killed the guys who tried to dupe Donnie & Alison out of their drug business, and I'm sure some new baddie came in at the end but I don't remember who.

Dereck

No Cal (or whatever Kira's dad is called) this season?
Yep

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/1035...millen-returns-ep-reveals-sarahs-lovelife.htm

Moreover, executive producer Graeme Manson teased during The Paley Fest that the production team is planning for something explosive as Sarah reconnects with Cal (Michiel Huisman), according to IB Times. Graeme hints that even though Sarah is busy with her personal mission, she will nevertheless find some time for engaging in an intimate relationship.

Great OT! Here's hoping for a good season. More Donnie/Helena friendship please. It's surprising how Donnie has turned into one of my favorite characters after season 1. Him and Alison really brought the humor last season among the mostly dread-fueled plots.

All the characters have grown to a degree. Actually though... Felix and Sarah could use some more growth... hmn.

I'm interested in how Ira will come into play too along with the lone Castor who survived last season's massacre.

Sloane

Banned
Wait, what happened to Paul? I stopped watching early or mid season 3 because the confusing conspiracy felt so lame compared to the amazing rollercoaster ride of season 1. He dead?

Quick

Banned
Wait, what happened to Paul? I stopped watching early or mid season 3 because the confusing conspiracy felt so lame compared to the amazing rollercoaster ride of season 1. He dead?

Paul blew his load on Castor clones.

Blader

After pivoting hard into total gibberish in S2, I thought the show rebounded in a big way last year. Looking forward to the new season.

- Onion A|V Club review: Orphan Black fixes its messy past with a sharp course-correction
Those who have never seen the show will find this the easiest place to pick it up since the pilot, and those who have been along since the beginning have a series again playing to its strengths. The biggest asset is still the one that gives the show its essence: Tatiana Maslany’s performance remains superlative, as she digs further into the nuances and core emotional bases of these women, while adding yet another identity to her arsenal in the form of M.K. Like Orphan Black itself, Maslany will likely continue to try out new faces and personalities, but as season four is proving, the foundational members of clone club still have rich veins to tap. Just don’t let the Neolutionists anywhere near them.

Grade: B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom