• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

Blues1990

Announced at SDCC, there's a new comic that will focus on Zarya and Sombra, among other things.

A Zarya comic where she (presumably) cools off her omnic racism?

CzgPoFPUQAEtuZH.jpg

Be still, my heart.

Not even on the first page anymore.

This season has seemed to turn a lot of people off Overwatch, I wonder if Blizzard has a response. Or if this is just the way of things a year plus into a competitive online shooter.

Since the anniversary event had so much good stuff I think a lot of people played OW more than they should in those 3 weeks. Talking about myself here too, I had to take a break to play other games, I still boot OW daily just to kill some bots so I don't forget the feel of the game but besides that I don't touch it.

Comp was ass the last times I played solo so I don't see the point of coming back to it while having better games to play. When I finish Yakuza I count on starting to play this again regularly until I get another good game.

Hopefully next week we can have lots of people on. Haven't seen Cappa playing this for a while now.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
lmao i just pushed the payload alone to the next point as sombra

and that was in diamond competitive lol

i wish i could have heard the other team raging

The best is when this happens as Pharah
Whose toes I gotta suck to have widow and Hanzo permanently removed from the game???
Idk. Ive been crying about Roadhog since release until they finally removed him permanently. Took me a year, good luck!

xaosslug

i did this once as D.Va, back in da day. The beautiful part is they all realized just in time to turn around and chase after the payload. I was standing on it, facing them, and waving as the match ended and we won. xD

Nimby

Banned
Got reminded of this from this thread on r/compoverwatch. Really wish this game would respawn you in your new spawn room instead of the old one if you respawned before they capped.

If you get forward spawn on Gibraltar 1st and 2nd, or Hollywood 2nd, you get killed again unless your whole team gets forward spawn. Seems like such a simple fix that has been complained about forever.

This and 2CP should have been fixed a long time ago.

Terrible dps Mercy in first round. Went about as well as you'd think.

Took Mercy from him and we go on to complete the map with 3min to spare and cap first point for the win.

Am I the only one that constantly gets killed by Junkrat's ult as Zenyatta?

When Junkrat wants to solo-ult you, there's nothing Zen can do about a tire if the 'Rat knows what he's doing. Like most Ults and Zen. The Winstons and Tracers solo-ulting me are the banes of my existence right now, but I've had Pharahs, Reapers, even Reins solo-ult me when I'm about to kill them.

Ramirez

Not even on the first page anymore.

This season has seemed to turn a lot of people off Overwatch, I wonder if Blizzard has a response. Or if this is just the way of things a year plus into a competitive online shooter.

I'm starting to get a bit burnt out, but damn, I've got my money's worth, can't complain. I wish maps & heroes were released with a little more frequency to keep things fresh. I feel like all of the Arcade stuff is just a huge waste of resources, that stuff is garbage compared to the main game.

It's getting Mercy-level bad now to pick Soldier. People just love to pass the buck if they get sniped by a pharah and they have a soldier on the team.

"Where's our Soldier??"

HiiiLife

The best is when this happens as Pharah

Idk. Ive been crying about Roadhog since release until they finally removed him permanently. Took me a year, good luck!

I can't do it anymore, man. A notification just needs to pop up telling players they aren't as good as they think they are. Even if being the sniper is cool in the movies. It's almost guaranteed a 5 man team as soon a person locks Widow in my experience.

I wouldn't go that far, but I would accept a ban on a team picking them both in the same round.

And Jeff Kaplan's toes are probably the ones you want. So get on with your dark, dirty business.

You'll thank me later.

Kakaroach

I've had the game for a month and felt like I could start playing ranked. Went pretty poorly with 3-7, but I was getting 60 plus points for a win after placements. Then I lost a couple and my mmr went wacko. Now I'm getting 19-25 for win and 22-25 for losses despite having a positive score all the time. If this is performance based I'm confused as hell.

Ramirez

I've had the game for a month and felt like I could start playing ranked. Went pretty poorly with 3-7, but I was getting 60 plus points for a win after placements. Then I lost a couple and my mmr went wacko. Now I'm getting 19-25 for win and 22-25 for losses despite having a positive score all the time. If this is performance based I'm confused as hell.

Your personal performance has very little to do with it, you'll get about +/- 25 points, win or lose.

You gain more SR in the first games after placements. Can't give you the exact number, but I think it's around 20 games or so.

That awesome feeling when my teammates bitch at me to get off Symmetra on Horizon and instead I end up saving the game (In combination due to a Shield Barrier with 4 minute uptime due to amazing placement, and projectile barrier-ing a McCree's high noon)

nikos

Just played for 11 hours straight without a break. After going up and down, I only gained around 250SR. I know I'm going to lose the next match and drop under 3k again. I feel dead inside.

I may hop back on.

Any GAF beasts want to help me get a little Diamond buffer so I can play without worry? Season high is 3299. :|

leng jai

When Junkrat wants to solo-ult you, there's nothing Zen can do about a tire if the 'Rat knows what he's doing. Like most Ults and Zen. The Winstons and Tracers solo-ulting me are the banes of my existence right now, but I've had Pharahs, Reapers, even Reins solo-ult me when I'm about to kill them.

I seem to be solo ulted by Junkrats constantly, it's annoying AF.

Just played a Top 200 Mei, she had to have been using a Mouse/Keyboard because her aim was unholy, we got utterly steamrolled and couldnt even get past the hill on Gibraltar.

Time to stop for the night while I'm ahead

Nimby

Banned
Just played a Top 200 Mei, she had to have been using a Mouse/Keyboard because her aim was unholy, we got utterly steamrolled and couldnt even get past the hill on Gibraltar.

Time to stop for the night while I'm ahead

I get a M/KB Widow every fucking QP game.

MCD

Embrace it. Forget about SR, it's a chumps game. The real game is playing comp for the single victories. Instead of chasing a dumb calculator.

Just need that shiny Diamond emblem lol.

Wish I recorded our match on Horizon map yesterday.

We got absolutely destroyed on the first round (defense) like...in a mere min.

On attack we got them but had only like a min on the first point and 40 sec on the second and we fucking did it. We managed to take the two points so fast they didn't even manage to do anything. Don't ask me how but we did it.

On the defense we played like bitches. They have 6 or so min so we had a Bastion and torb sitting on top of the first objective. Me (D.VA) was near them for protection and Junkrat was closing guarding tbe right side.

And we did it. They didn't even manage to get quarter of the objective. We went total cheese and it worked soooo gooood.

Only managed to record my potg:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/McDragon Live/video/34335980

Top Bottom