• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

couldn't cap 2nd point with two healers on hanamura. then we had to defend and left me to heal as mercy. thank god they didn't play aggressive. luckily the other team didn't either because we would have lost. too many support mains that game. one of them had to play rein which did fine.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Defense Matrix usage, I guess. But you didn't play badly.

The biggest throw of that entire match was the guy that got asked to go Mercy not getting any rez's off. That's the real reason you lost, should have been an easy full hold at first choke if there was a rez after the enemy Death Blossom.

There are other small things, like the Junkrat should have swapped after first point. Junkrat complaining about nobody killing Pharah is the epitome of lower ranks.

The fact that you had to focus so hard on shooting Pharah as D.Va (since DPS were Junkrat/Reaper) meant you couldn't really Defense Matrix your team, so the whole thing is just kind of a big mess that really isn't much of your fault from what I saw.

Well, thanks for the feedback. I guess I'll try being smarter with defense matrix, sometimes can be easy to just treat it as your personal shield or to throw it into anything that's shooting at us but I try not to.

I think Mercy is my main now.

DDXuU-tU0AA3Fmk.jpg:large

We went 3-2 on Nepal.

Satch

Banned
I just lost 45 fucking points in one game xdddddddd

Why do i even play tanks, i might as well pick mercy every fucking game so i can just climb with fucking 2% winrate

I am enraged lol

What if Mercy had to cock her staff to change between boost and heal, and what if razzing required manually changing the staff's stance (hold Weapon switch/Y)? Basically making the whole process longer to counter her Rez cheesiness

I felt alright about those games. Made me laugh every time yall sneaked off to your pvt chat room. That's cool tho, all I need is my staff and lady gun.

LiK

Just played with a bunch of babies. Whining so much. Elza and I got the cards. These randoms like to shift blame to others.

I only join team chat cuz Gaffers need me there.

LiK

0-3 again. I'll never reach Diamond again at this rate. Fucking randoms whine so much. This is why I don't join team chat. people spend too much time talking about picks over playing the game.

LiK

Real close game just then with Lik and Elza, not bothered by the losses too much. Just feels good grouping up lol.

I'm not joining team chat from now on. Sorry guys, but the incessant whining by randoms is just distracting as hell.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Just played with a bunch of babies. Whining so much. Elza and I got the cards. These randoms like to shift blame to others.

I only join team chat cuz Gaffers need me there.

I just had a game where a person complained about peeling 3 people without push when the entire team was dead or trying to trickle back, followed by a guy that pharah ulted the enemy team complaining about the team not following up when they were all dead and still trying to trickle back.

Luckily that pharah ult was a team kill by itself, so that 1v6 did get us the point. Thats silver league for you.

I have a recording of it here, if anyone cares.

LiK

I'm gonna hit Gold at this rate. It's 0-6 from the last two nights. i would like to win one again.

It's okay. That guy in Lijiang had some issues, I think his mom didn't love him enough. So he had issues with girls telling him what to do.

Seriously, those guys were rude.

LiK

;__; Maybe just mute the loud ones.

Maybe. Might slow me down in spots but I'll need to do that.

But it's been bad luck only getting KOTH maps tonight. Lost them all. 3 games and all were KOTH with randoms who couldn't kill shit fast enough. Once again, a Reaper was up my ass when I was Zen hunting me down. Even used an Ult just for me when he saw me.

And that stupid Hanzo wouldn't switch and constantly asking for heals,. He was not doing enough against the enemy.

Moonkid

Maybe. Might slow me down in spots but I'll need to do that.

But it's been bad luck only getting KOTH maps tonight. Lost them all. 3 games and all were KOTH with randoms who couldn't kill shit fast enough. Once again, a Reaper was up my ass when I was Zen hunting me down. Even used an Ult just for me when he saw me.
That's always rough. I got a bit lost up in a couple engagements when playing as Lucio where I could have paid closer attention.

LiK

Wow. Sounds like you guys were paired with a dumpster fire. Can you report on PS4?

Console reporting still in the works. The randoms weren't overly abusive, they just sounded like condescending manbabies. Not taking Elza's advice and giving her attitude.

Edit: not playing Zen anymore. I end up being focused on the entire match these days and got no protection. Gonna go back to DPS or Tank. I can't rely on randoms killing shit with DPS even tho they pick them.

Lost another 100 SR from 4 losses tonight.

randome

Since making one account that I play solo/whatever and one that I play with friends only I've started enjoying OW a lot more. There's something amazing about winning with a bunch of randoms in a 2-0 comeback.

Tried to help my stepson finish his placements and holy fuck did we get the bottom of the barrel.

I stayed for 2 matches because that's all I could stand. You'll never get me to believe that our teammates weren't monkeys banging on controllers.

I've never tilted so hard and fast in my life.

Top Bottom