• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ozark Netflix Trailer - Jason Bateman & Mexican drug cartel

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
https://youtu.be/6Y7kHHxylps

The Byrdes, husband and wife Marty (Jason Bateman) and Wendy (Laura Linney), their teenage kids Charlotte (Sofia Hublitz) and Jonah (Skylar Gaertner) -- are for all intents and purposes an ordinary family. Ordinary save for Marty’s job: The top money launderer for the second largest drug cartel in Mexico.

DeviantBoi

Netflix putting out all these shows and there is never enough time to watch them all.

At least most of the shows I watch on network TV are having or have had their season finales.

Vic_Viper

This looks awesome, even though the trailer doesnt really tell us much. Kinda looks like a Breaking Bad knockoff without the super annoying Skylar lol.

Sounds kind of interesting, although this is one of those ideas I think that might have worked better as a 2-3 hour movie than a TV show.

Guy does bad shit for bad people for a long time, decides to get out, cannot escape his sins.

While really strong actors and writers could pull this off for a few seasons, we've kinda seen this story already multiple times (Breaking Bad, Justified, Narcos, etc) and this doesn't really seem to bring that much new to the table.

This looks awesome, even though the trailer doesnt really tell us much. Kinda looks like a Breaking Bad knockoff without the super annoying Skylar lol.
More like a Breaking Bad what if, where Skylar didn't use the money and Walter and his family were able to relocate

It sounds pretty entertaining, but that color palette has me weary.

As much I enjoy dark crime stories, I'm not as fond of the reliance on dark blues, blacks, and greys as the main color palette. Hopefully, they switch things up from time to time.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Stop fucking putting out so many interesting shows, Netflix. My backlog is massive already.

Top Bottom