• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ozark Renewed for Season 2 on Netflix

lcd

I want a rerelease of season 1 with Arrested Development music and Ron Howard narration.

Yes! This would be amazing. Could just imagine Ron Howard narrating "Marty Byrde had just finished laundering most of the eight million dollars and had decided to ride his bike to work when he noticed a truck following him."

1385331830_yes_yes_yes_yes.gif

So glad, really enjoyed this show!

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Yes! This would be amazing. Could just imagine Ron Howard narrating "Marty Byrde had just finished laundering most of the eight million dollars and had decided to ride his bike to work when he noticed a truck following him."

I need this.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Season 2 announcement "trailer"

there's no actual footge dont get excited, just a cool little take on the episode opener symbols (which apparently were all related to each episode)

Also amaizng news because the show was bloody fantastic.

I want a rerelease of season 1 with Arrested Development music and Ron Howard narration.

oh god i need this.

someone needs to edit dub this stuff ASAP.

The shows are pretty much the same fucking thing

"Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything,
And the one father who had no choice but to keep them all together,
It's Ozark."

all we need for S2 is some light treason, then baby we got a stew going

I didn't really like the show but this would be incredible. I feel like the ingredients are all there for it to be good. I mean, I watched all 10 eps and I like the actors, so hopefully the writing on season 2 turns things around for me.

HMD

The first few episodes are great fucking tv. Then it takes a huge nosedive with unlikeable characters and really stupid villains.

Maffis

Great news. I really liked it.

Felt similar to Breaking Bad in some ways but Ozark skips all the BS and jumps right into the action.

120v

Definitely deserves another season or two... That was my main takeaway.

Considering Netflix is liberal with cancelling these days its good news

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Season 1 had amazing atmosphere but the story dragged a bit. Glad it has a second season, though, there's a lot of potential there.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I've only made it 5 minutes into season 1 so far. Seems so depressing.

Should I proceed?

The whole show is depressing, I guess. I'd say stick with it because it's pretty good TV but if you're really averse to depressing media, then this is probably not the TV show for you.

daninthemix

The whole show is depressing, I guess. I'd say stick with it because it's pretty good TV but if you're really averse to depressing media, then this is probably not the TV show for you.

For some reason it's worse because it's Jason Bateman. My mind associates him with laughs and lightheartedness.

Aiii

So not worth it
It's better because it's Jason Bateman, I enjoy when typecasting is bucked and the actor delivers. He is splendid in this show.

Great news, since s1 was great and s2's direction of them finally landing a big score rather than scrambling seems like it's gonna be great.

Not sure on the common gripe, but I'm noticing more and more that TV critics are giving good shows a bit of a harder time now that there's so much out there, Peak TV and all.

I think you might have it there. Theres a helleva lot more quality shows then there used to be.
That said, still feels low.

Top Bottom