• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ozark Renewed for Season 2 on Netflix

pswii60

I wasn't sure about this show after the first couple of episodes but I carried on watching and so glad I did. Aside from the pointless flashback filler episode, this was top notch. I got totally hooked. I think the last episode left too many holes and open story lines for me and I would have liked it to be wrapped up better, but it was certainly a hell of a ride.

I'm surprised the reviews aren't higher but then I think critics only usually get the first few episodes for review? Or if they're busy they might only watch the first few episodes regardless. It's a show that gets better and better through the season.

So many memorable characters and plenty of shocking and gruesome moments. I'm looking forward to the second season.

gamz

I can't wait. I'm bummed I blew through this in two days. This and Glow have been my summer surprises. Good stuff Netflix!

Rhoc

Awesome news. I was so surprised by it watched season 1 on one weekend. Do you remember Breaking Bad was not that known the first couple of seasons then it exploded because of word of mouth. I can see it happening with this one too if they keep up the quality from season 1.

Top Bottom