• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX East 2012 Thread

I'm here in Boston with a couple of friends. We have another friend wanting to come up tomorrow morning, but he has no pass, anyone have a Friday pass for sale per chance? PM me please

-PXG-

Anyone else on the 178 train. It's at NY Penn right now.

I'm in a white shirt and red sweats in case anyone is lol

salromano

Tomorrow night I leave for PAX from NY at like 12:30 a.m. (so I guess you could say I'm leaving at Saturday morning). I should arrive in Boston around 5 or 6 a.m.

Going to get Dunkin Donuts for breakfast. Hopefully before everyone bunking at the Westin eats all of my bagels (last year, I went to a Dunkin Donuts on the second day of the show around 10 a.m. and they didn't have any food left).

Damn can't believe it's tomorrow already

Hyped but I still don't know what to play first, Max Payne 3 or Borderlands 2, once I choose one the other will have a 85758575 hour line :p

I plan to be in right at 10 am :D

Haha I heard you get a free far cry 3 shirt/swag if you get a Mohawk or tattoo done in their booth, I was planning on a hair cut on Monday so I'll see how they are done there, if it's like the guy on the box art then forget it.

-PXG-

Hyped but I still don't know what to play first, Max Payne 3 or Borderlands 2, once I choose one the other will have a 85758575 hour line :p

Haha I heard you get a free far cry 3 shirt/swag if you get a Mohawk or tattoo done in their booth, I was planning on a hair cut on Monday so I'll see how they are done there, if it's like the guy on the box art then forget it.
An airbrush tat or a real tat?

salromano

It's like the guy on the box art.

An airbrush tat or a real tat?

A real tattoo.

Can I get that spider if I say I'm from Gaf at the borderlands booth? :D

Though I'd assume everyone would say it if that were the case.

Bleh like the box art mohawk huh, I'll pass then.

I wish I had bought a neo gaf shirt , it'd be easier to spot people. Hmmmmm

Hero

Alright so it looks like Saturday was unanimous for the meet up. I'll be floating around the convention tomorrow and checking the thread occasionally so hit me up.

Posted already?

0EpGl.jpg

Jeff Green in a nice outfit at the Rock Band Party :D

-PXG-

Finishing my breakfast at my hotel. On my way now. I'm a light skinned brother, with a faux hawk, black dress pants and a blazer. Oh and a tan messenger bag.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
http://tinychat.com/swinfidel

We didn't get an official stream for the "Talkin' 'Bout My (Content) Generation" panel (Naga theater, 10am), so we're DIYing it. It will maybe work! So if you're not at PAX there's that.

Yea, I know, nobody's gonna watch.

Making my way to PAX from my place in Allston. Wearing a Bruins flatbrim and an UnderArmor backpack.

See you guys around
Boston, wearing Bruins anything... and we're suppose to spot you?

I'm wearing a blue 8-bit jays cap. THAT's how you stand out in the crowd. :p

In the queue line for the expo hall.. my 3ds is blowing up
Same here. Where are you?

God damn wifi is shitty as hell. Only my MBP is holding a steady connection.

TheContact

is twitch.tv/pax the best stream for those of us unable to make it? the sad thing is I'm an hour drive from Boston.

Thinking about snagging a Sunday pass, going early for a little bit, and then getting home by 2 so I can watch the Masters.

I was at PAX a few years ago when it was still at Hynes. I went the last day and bought a badge off some guy that was leaving.

It was pretty cool walking around. Didn't play any games or go to any panels, but I met the Mega 64 guys, which was neat.

Hope everyone has fun!

Vire

Is there going to be a livestream of Bioware's Panel anywhere?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find it.

Top Bottom