• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC version of Metal Gear Rising in the final stages of development (any day now)

Kamina

Golden Boy
I will buy it at a high price and tweet a picture of my invoice to Platinum Games to show my appreciation.
277230-merchant.jpg

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Well, when I first seen the news of a PC port I decided to hold off getting this on consoles because the promise that we would see it "soon".

Turns out "Soon" wasn't. Any day now will probably mean February.Still, the moment it appears on Steam I will buy it.

atpbx

I'm a fan of metal gear but not really hack n slash will i like this?

I like both Metal Gear AND hack and slash games, and I found Metal Gear Rising to be a worthless pile of crap.

Awful controls, nonsense plot, terrible camera angles, It felt more like you controlling Walt Junior after a night on the razz than a cyborg Ninja.

HOWEVER, lots of people thinks it's a great game, so fair play to them.

Jawmuncher

I like both Metal Gear AND hack and slash games, and I found Metal Gear Rising to be a worthless pile of crap.

Awful controls, nonsense plot, terrible camera angles, It felt more like you controlling Walt Junior after a night on the razz than a cyborg Ninja.

I wouldn't go that far but while I will buy it again I did feel MGR was a let down both as a hack and slash and MGS game. It does both ok rather than exceeding both or at the minimum one aspect of another. Still say it's worth a play through especially at 30 or less.

ZeroX03

Banned

Sounds like something that someone who hasn't played the game would say. =/

Get ready Durante!

The lack of info or media on this makes me suggest that another shittiest of the shitty ports is incoming. Brace yourself!

Nibel

I almost broke my right hand when I tried to unlock that crazy God of Lightning achievement or whatever it was called; I think I'll try to get it on PC as well

I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna need trading card support for this one.

Gotta get myself a foil Armstrong card.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
If they did this with all their previous games then they probably will do the same with this

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Ultimate Edition is fine even PES 2013.

This region locking crap started with PES 2014 which is their most recent release on steam. so I'm not sure if it's a new Konami thing will go from now on or if they just screw up on that and didn't notice.

kudoboi

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Ultimate Edition is fine even PES 2013.

This region locking crap started with PES 2014 which is their most recent release on steam. so I'm not sure if it's a new Konami thing will go from now on or if they just screw up on that and didn't notice.
castlevania and pes 13 are also blocked in my region. looks like i will have to use vpn or game trading to play this :(

atpbx

Sounds like something that someone who hasn't played the game would say. =/

I never understand this argument.

What kind of fucktard posts comments about their experience with a game, despite never having played the game?

Someone disagrees with a point of view!

For shame.

Although I will say this, I did say awful camera angles, when I meant to say controls, it quite often snap to positions where you couldn't see a thing that was going on.

Like nobody had play tested past the opening fight on the train.

Jintor

I never understand this argument.

What kind of fucktard posts comments about their experience with a game, despite never having played the game?

Someone disagrees with a point of view!

For shame.

Although I will say this, I did say awful camera angles, when I meant to say controls, it quite often snap to positions where you couldn't see a thing that was going on.

Like nobody had play tested past the opening fight on the train.

I think you were right initially. The camera being completely insane did not help, especially when directional parrying was involved.

Those fucking gorilla mastiffs.

zainetor

Banned
Pisses me off that castlevania had an announcement 3 months earliear, with a trailer and a demo.
With this we dont get shit.

hodgy100

this will be technically my "triple dip" I bought tha game at launch, got the digital version through PS+ and I will buy it on steam... I have a problem!

Top Bottom