• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penis-Powered Game Gets Oculus Rift Support (Post #309 hands-on review)

pgc7fgZ.jpg
LOL
It's a very short game.

I see what you did there.

I was getting worried that there wouldn't be a girl with an eye patch, but it looks like this game had me covered. I've always had a fetish for anime girls recovering from LASIK surgery.

wildfire

Banned
With so many games that acknowledged homosexuality first surprised that the Oculus game is more geared towards lesbians...

waiting for gaffer video tests

Everyone on the internet would be too busy watching the Giant Bomb quick look to make their own.

With so many games that acknowledged homosexuality first surprised that the Oculus game is more geared towards lesbians...

Everyone on the internet would be too busy watching the Giant Bomb quick look to make their own.

Rider meet horse?

Horse meet rider?

*urp*

eso76

yeah.
uhh.

so, does that controller do all the job ? forget about fleshlight then, that's a real gamechanger !

if that's the case, i'd be rather curious to try it.
Coupled with oculus rift AND anime girls it should be a VERY bizarre experience.

eso76

edit: ah, no, it seems you have to use it just as a fleshlight.
i thought they somehow developed some..uh..device that would make the thing...uh...move itself.

I watched the video and fucking lost it as soon as the girls started moving

Whole office is wondering what the hell I'm laughing at

I bet I can beat Dark Souls using that.

Or on the flip side, imagine using a regular controller with a turbo button for this game. Girls would probably erupt in flames

Top Bottom