• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gods yes. The wait is finally coming to an end.
My body is ready:
tumblr_mwxpa8KJNT1rojh56o1_400.gif

God this shot gets me hyped.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

It was available earlier though itunes (Downcast for me). They have slight hints at things that haven't quite happened. Mainly Reese's new identity/job (which has already had a small clip about).

Also, a writter mentioned a rough guideline for the October 28th episode (that actually is an idea I've long wondered about, why "it hasn't happened yet")

Basically:
Team Machine had to have created some sort of "urban myth" quality, from saving so many people. Cops and the Mob know of The Man in the Suit, but why not regular people. So, it seems like the POI for the episode knows of the myth. Batman in my Basement, but hopefully better ;P

Phlebas

Banned
It was available earlier though itunes (Downcast for me). They have slight hints at things that haven't quite happened. Mainly Reese's new identity/job (which has already had a small clip about).

Also, a writter mentioned a rough guideline for the October 28th episode (that actually is an idea I've long wondered about, why "it hasn't happened yet")

Basically:
Team Machine had to have created some sort of "urban myth" quality, from saving so many people. Cops and the Mob know of The Man in the Suit, but why not regular people. So, it seems like the POI for the episode knows of the myth. Batman in my Basement, but hopefully better ;P

Oooh that could be a really good episode.

Sober

C'mon guys, save it until the EST showing is over. Let's not brag about have dubious access to the Atlantic Canada broadcasts, at least not without spoiler tags or keeping it in your pants for an extra hour or so.

Just the title card for some extra hype =P

It's not like I said
Samaritan implants a device into Bear to control him then Bear eats everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom