• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 Phone Game, Persona 3: Aigis The First Mission, Coming to Switch and PC in Japanese; 10-Year Prequel

ss_276f959a83bf81c34dfcfc8a14cdb411784eede3.1920x1080.jpg

Source - Noisy Pixel

The Japanese-exclusive 2007 phone game Persona 3: Aigis The First Mission has been announced by G-Mode for Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam. This ten-year prequel to the original Persona 3 will be part of the G-Mode Archives.

This 3D-action RPG depicts Aigis’ past at the Kirijo Ergonomics Institute in Yakushima in 1999 during a certain incident during a training exercise. New and returning characters are present alongside a system in which players strengthen Aigis.

Defeating enemies grants experience points, and equipment can be purchased with currency. Three types of weapons exist, each with unique attack methods. Further, the Workshop’s Lab sells healing items. Using Persona skills requires SP, which is restored over time; new skills are learned as Aigis gains levels.

Celcius

°Temp. member
At first I thought it was interesting but I'm shocked to see that they're not even translating the text to English... just releasing the game 100% as it was.
It's going to have to be a pass from me if I can't even read the text. I assume a modder will translate it some day...

Last edited:

Deft Beck

Disappointing that Atlus isn't translating this, but the fact they're putting it on Steam means it'll probably get fan translated quickly.

Top Bottom