• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax Spoilers Thread - SHO me your spoilers

ifyUqknVBPBOB.gif

OMG

Minato ;______;

Fuck this Sho loser.

Afrocious

Gah, I can't see all the screenshots in this thread.

Can someone summarize the game's story for me? I'll never get it. Spoil away.

Setsu00

Gah, I can't see all the screenshots in this thread.

Can someone summarize the game's story for me? I'll never get it. Spoil away.

I think this is the confirmed stuff:

P3 story mode ends with Aigis failing to beat that fire monster.

P4 story mode ends with Yu beating it.

Makoto's soul finally rests.

Sho turns good.

Rise's persona changes form after battling Elizabeth and Thanatos.

No hidden characters

PK Gaming

P3 story mode ends with Aigis failing to beat that fire monster.

P4 story mode ends with Yu beating it.

Makoto's soul finally rests.

Sho turns good.

Rise's persona changes form after battling Elizabeth and Thanatos.

No hidden characters

Hah. Not too sure how I feel about Yu beating something Aigis couldn't, but I do like how this means the story endings are absolutely linked to each other. I'm definitely not looking forward to the hamfisted friendship speeches though. "I'LL BEAT YOU USING THE POWER OF BONDS, RARGHHHH!" Yuck.

Sho turning good wasn't terribly surprising, but i'm curious to see what causes the change. If he does end up helping the protagonists in the True End, i'm going to lose it. I like how one of the strongest Persona users gets matched with one of the weakest Persona users. Interesting to see why that happens, and I hope to god it's not because of that cliched "i'd like to test your resolve" nonsense, because that would be super lame.

I'm apathetic to P4AU's narrative, but I hate, hate, HATE the idea of the Great Seal being undone. Fuck that noise.

Things are sounding predictably bad.

Lol at Sho turning good.

All according to keikaku

Afrocious

This is why I was tripping out about P4A anything being canon.

I hate how P4 has been milked, but that's for another thread.

Man this sounds....realllly stupid. Alot of it sounds really stupid.

Arena's story was alright with me, but this? Man I think I'm ready to move on to P5's storyline.

Weiss

Banned
I figured Ikutsuki would be involved, but I just assumed he'd be Eerie Voice. Is the Malevolent Entity his shadow, then?

Dantis

Those illustrations are excellent. Are there any more? They actually look really similar to Soejima's stuff, though I'd assume that it probably isn't.

Top Bottom