• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax Spoilers Thread - SHO me your spoilers

Not sure if this is actually young Junpei or just some kid he is coaching.

C7D36H9.jpg

kewlmyc

So the Ikusuki spoiler was indeed true. Kinda lame since he wasn't a memorable villain, like at all. Revolver Jesus would have been better than Ikusuki.

RK128

I found a bunch of icons. Nothing special but two of them are labeled "secret copy". Its these two.

YXeomsx.jpg
QnxdY5c.jpg

Wonder whats secret about them.

...."Secret Copy".....Maybe Minato/Minkato ARE in the game after all :D! I mean, they could be the next batch of DLC fighters after
Adatchi
, Marget, Marie and have there icons in the game already as some ground work/left over assets from making the DLC.

Are there Icons for Margret and Marie hidden in the game like these? If they are, then that sorta confermes my point here :).

Them being labled 'Secret Copy' might imply that rather then original characters, they are skins for Yu and Aigis? I mean, they are Wild Card wilders, so them being the 'base' for Mintao/Minkato makes some since :l. All they need to do is just make there Persona's have new skins (same animations though).

Still, the first picture looks more like Rise then Minkato, so whole knows really :l.

RK128

Looking back a page back or so, is Sho....Minato revived? I mean, that gif had his eyes turn blue (like Minato's are), and it looks like that is after the whole big battle is over by the end of the story mode, so maybe part of his soul got revived in the form of Sho and the remaining part of it still holds the seal?

....Man, hope someone uploads the story modes online soon; would love to see how things play out :D.

I found the rest of the secret icons. They are just hot springs portraits for all the characters (Including FeMC). I guess they are just icons for people to use online.

Edit: Wow, there are a lot of different icons to use. Even Blazblue ones!

RK128

I found the rest of the secret icons. They are just hot springs portraits for all the characters (Including FeMC). I guess they are just icons for people to use online.

Edit: Wow, there are a lot of different icons to use. Even Blazblue ones!

Well, they are in the game in some form, so that is nice :D. Still, kinda bites that we still don't have them in the game (would really think they would have them in by this point; they don't have to be involved in the story, just be some fun extra/secret fighters to unlock :D).

Wow my jimmies are being completely rustled by these pictures.

But at the same time FUCK STUFF HAPPENS IN ULTIMAX

Disappointed by the lack of Nyarly in Ultimax though. I was really convinced that he was the actual main villain of P4A fucking with people again as usual.

Dugna

There has to be some other thing backing up Ikutsuki there is no way that he himself did all of his alone. They're going to have a really prove why he was able to do this alone.

The storyline seems kind of confusing. I'm waiting to see if there's any information in how the hell Ikutsuki is still alive.

Also, from P4A, who was the "shadow thing" and who was the "Eerie Voice"?

Wow my jimmies are being completely rustled by these pictures.

But at the same time FUCK STUFF HAPPENS IN ULTIMAX

Disappointed by the lack of Nyarly in Ultimax though. I was really convinced that he was the actual main villain of P4A fucking with people again as usual.

Yeah, I mean there's subverting expectations, but this is just a letdown!
Hope the True Story has yet to be shown, cause my faith is starting to wane.

The storyline seems kind of confusing. I'm waiting to see if there's any information in how the hell Ikutsuki is still alive.

Also, from P4A, who was the "shadow thing" and who was the "Eerie Voice"?

The hacker was Sho, and after these revelations I think it's safe to assume the Mysterious Entity was Ikutsuki

*cries about these in comparison the outfits we get to play as*

God, stick these guys in a line-up with Fuuka, Ken and Junpei and it looks like a dream all-grown-up SEES (well, Junpei is borderline). I actually don't mind the new designs as much as others, but still, ugh. So stylish.

The rest of what we know is fairly expected, ever since I saw the 'could it really be that man' on the P3 story page on the website I was totally prepared for Ikutsuki, and given Take-whatsit in BBCP a giant boss in the vein of Nyx and Izanami to finish was far more likely than... what? Idk.

Sho turning good is par for the course really.

We still don't actually know very much aside from what's in stills, tho.

Can't wait to find out the dialogue here:
Yukari v Shadow Yukari will be EVERYTHING

Sophia

The hacker was Sho, and after these revelations I think it's safe to assume the Mysterious Entity was Ikutsuki

To be exact. The "Eerie Voice" was very likely Ikutsuki, and the "Malevolent Entity" was very likely Kagutsuchi.

I literally do not know if you are kidding or if this is something that actually fucking happens.

Fucking hell, out of all the twists that this could have been..

We don't actually know yet. But, as noted above, his survival is so fiction-y in a way they could make the Yakuza series proud. :p

MechaX

We don't actually know yet. But, as noted above, his survival is so fiction-y in a way they could make the Yakuza series proud. :p

This entire thing is just... whoa.

And then there's this.

Like, if you ignore everything that happened in P4, then this is some real big reunion!

You know what, I'm ready to move on to Persona 5 at this point.

RK128

This entire thing is just... whoa.

And then there's this.

Like, if you ignore everything that happened in P4, then this is some real big reunion!

You know what, I'm ready to move on to Persona 5 at this point.

I think that scene is used for when you clear Adatchi's story mode (where he beats Sho and helps the cast save the day). He goes back to the jail to serve his time but tells Dojimia what happened in the TV world, with him just laughing at him not believing the whole thing, but Adatchi smiles, finally coming to peace with the darkness in him and what not.

Just a guess I think :).

Kazoo pls

I'm not even surprised about Ikutsuki or anything. This has all happened in MegaTen before. Revivals and guys who we thought were dead showing up again is all per norm. This is just more bullshit on the pile

Sophia

I'm not even surprised about Ikutsuki or anything. This has all happened in MegaTen before. Revivals and guys who we thought were dead showing up again is all per norm. This is just more bullshit on the pile

Not even new to the Persona series. Persona 1 -> 2 did it as well.

Astral

I don't see what the problem with that Adachi and Dojima pic is. Adachi may have been an asshole but it was clear that Dojima is the only person he truly liked. You could tell it pained him a little to cause him grief. I doubt Nanako was someone Adachi expected to be kidnapped.

Top Bottom